Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone.

Please I need the minister email address? Thanks

Cifee

Jun 24, 2018
AOR: Nov. 1st 2017
Started processing in Accra: Jan. 18 2018
Medical was done upfront. Expires oct 19. 2018
Prearrival, BG in progress and PA DM on ecas: June 16 2018 (a Saturday)
PPR: June 18 2018. (Process took A little over 7 months)
Side note.
Husband had applied for study permit for his master’s before we married in 2015,2016,,2017. All were rejected based on insufficient funds and family ties. So we’ve a long standing history with AVO.
I contacted MP in April. Emailed minister of immigration thrice (April, May, June) and sent additional documents (pic of visit, ticket, chat, call log) to Accra thrice (Jan, May, June). If those helped, we would never know.
By the way I don’t work with the government. I’m a PhD student. Just thought to encourage y’all.
It was a blessing in a way that I heard about this forum around April. Blessing Cos I was really hopeful we’ll hear back before July so I kept on emailing. This might not have been the case if I’d known about the forum and Accra’s notorious delay. I definitely acknowledge God and I also acknowledge the hard working visa officers

Congratulations Yoxy! I emailed my MP and the immigration minister as well and all they said was i am still within the current procession timeline which is 12 months. I applied in August 2017 and background check has not even started when i track my file on ECAS. I would like to send additional documents to Ghana but can't find their specific address. Could you please share the address you sent your documents to? Thanks!

Cifee

Jun 24, 2018
Are there any August 2017 applicants that have received PPR from Ghana VO? If yes, could you please share what your timelines are? Thanks!

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
Are there any August 2017 applicants that have received PPR from Ghana VO? If yes, could you please share what your timelines are? Thanks!
They are working on June and July files right now it seems. August shouldn't be too far off .Be patient. You'll get there .

Reactions: Cifee

Yoxy

Jun 18, 2018
The email we sent documents to is: accra@international.gc.ca
We also got similar responses from the MP and minster of immigration but I kept messaging... I was a bit relentless that’s for sure.

Congratulations Yoxy! I emailed my MP and the immigration minister as well and all they said was i am still within the current procession timeline which is 12 months. I applied in August 2017 and background check has not even started when i track my file on ECAS. I would like to send additional documents to Ghana but can't find their specific address. Could you please share the address you sent your documents to? Thanks!

Yoxy

Jun 18, 2018
I hear you Roaminspirit. But I’m a Nov 1 2017 applicant and I’ve gotten PPR. I personally feel everyone’s file is different and we can’t really predict Accra VO. However, like you said, patience is definitely key to the whole process.
They are working on June and July files right now it seems. August shouldn't be too far off .Be patient. You'll get there .

RoamingSpirit

May 5, 2017
I hear you Roaminspirit. But I’m a Nov 1 2017 applicant and I’ve gotten PPR. I personally feel everyone’s file is different and we can’t really predict Accra VO. However, like you said, patience is definitely key to the whole process.
Every now and then there is an anomaly. And some, like my own that wasn't straightforward take longer .You were really lucky :)

Reactions: Yoxy