+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

robertobolano

Jun 13, 2018
Canada
AOR Received.
15-07-2020
Inland dependent child sponsorship... still waiting for an update, AOR on July 15th, 2020. How does this compare to others?

pnkumar

Feb 10, 2021
Today got a message in my account for Invitation of Pre-Arrival Service
Hopefully, NDVO has woken up from their sleep and working on the pending application.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Until final approval comes. I will take everything with grain of salt. It's just a pre arrival service letter. Good thing is, people waiting to hear from NDVO, they have started working in background.
I think you reached exactly a year mark from your Application date, they started working on file and immediately gave the Pre arrival letter.
Hope they continue the pace and give you DM/PPR.

Reactions: pnkumar

pnkumar

Feb 10, 2021
I think you reached exactly a year mark from your Application date, they started working on file and immediately gave the Pre arrival letter.
Hope they continue the pace and give you DM/PPR.
You are right. A week before, I contacted them with a detailed webform on hardship had to face without family and reminding them it has been almost a year. Not sure if that webform had an impact or they just resume their work. In any case, happy to see some updates. In ECAS for my child it says "Decision Made"

So really hoping to hear some good news soon.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
You are right. A week before, I contacted them with a detailed webform on hardship had to face without family and reminding them it has been almost a year. Not sure if that webform had an impact or they just resume their work. In any case, happy to see some updates. In ECAS for my child it says "Decision Made"

So really hoping to hear some good news soon.
so, you already got the DM...next step would be the passport request...maybe tomorrow you should get it...

pnkumar

Feb 10, 2021
so, you already got the DM...next step would be the passport request...maybe tomorrow you should get it...
With all this wait over the years. It's scary to celebrate to any news until we get ppr. Sad but reality. Anyhow will keep an eye and keep the forum updated. I know there are lot of NDVO parents waiting. So this might be a good indication that their files might be next in line.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
With all this wait over the years. It's scary to celebrate to any news until we get ppr. Sad but reality. Anyhow will keep an eye and keep the forum updated. I know there are lot of NDVO parents waiting. So this might be a good indication that their files might be next in line.
its good that NDVO is working. My file have been to transferred to Beijing and no news since 4 months after Sponsorship approval...

pnkumar

Feb 10, 2021
its good that NDVO is working. My file have been to transferred to Beijing and no news since 4 months after Sponsorship approval...
I heard Beijing is little better than NDVO. Hopefully you will hear some update soon. The medical is done or is it still pending.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I heard Beijing is little better than NDVO. Hopefully you will hear some update soon. The medical is done or is it still pending.
Previous medical results were accepted and status is "Medical results have been received"
They have not yet started working on the file as there is no 2nd line in ECAS...

pnkumar

Feb 10, 2021
Previous medical results were accepted and status is "Medical results have been received"
They have not yet started working on the file as there is no 2nd line in ECAS...
Hopefully you hear from them soon. As a parent away from his son. I understand the pain.

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Today got a message in my account for Invitation of Pre-Arrival Service
Hopefully, NDVO has woken up from their sleep and working on the pending application.
Congrats, really glad to hear the news. I can understand how difficult it is being away from family and this certainly gives a ray of hope.
My file is also in NDVO. I have also applied for TRV online but no news of it. How can we upload medicals for TRV online?

Again, wish you get the PPR soon and you can reunite with your family at the earliest.

Best wishes!