+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Anyone here with VO as either NDVO or any other VO in India ? How do we know which VO our application has been assigned to ?

Vishnu Kumar

Jun 8, 2021
Anyone here with VO as either NDVO or any other VO in India ? How do we know which VO our application has been assigned to ?
Yes, my dependent child application has been transferred to New delhi visa office. In the sponsorship approval letter, IRCC has mentioned that it will be forwarded to NDVO for further processing.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Yes, my dependent child application has been transferred to New delhi visa office. In the sponsorship approval letter, IRCC has mentioned that it will be forwarded to NDVO for further processing.
Thanks for your reply, bud. That is so strange, they haven't mentioned anything in my sponsorship approval letter.
Medicals were passed on March 21, 2021.
After that no update. Current status in ecas shows as In process 2. Like the concerned VO is processing my Application.
Do you have any idea?

Vishnu Kumar

Jun 8, 2021
Thanks for your reply, bud. That is so strange, they haven't mentioned anything in my sponsorship approval letter.
After that no update. Current status in ecas shows as In process 2. Like the concerned VO is processing my Application.
Do you have any idea?
May be they transferred to some other VO due to the large volume of applications in NDVO. You can try calling IRCC or order GCMS notes or submit a IRCC webform asking which VO has your application and current status of it. Thanks.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
May be they transferred to some other VO due to the large volume of applications in NDVO. You can try calling IRCC or order GCMS notes or submit a IRCC webform asking which VO has your application and current status of it. Thanks.
Sounds good bud. Thank you.

nubeado

May 21, 2021
Hey does anyone know what is this status ?
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Its being over a month like that and I havent received any notication so I am not sure which additional documents they need. To be honest I dont think they need anything, The medical were passed like 2 months ago...

Thanks

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Do you have any idea?
Try calling IRCC
Even my status is same. I did called IRCC last month and came to know It is being transferred to Beijing VO due to load sharing.

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
I have the below status line for my son's inland PR sponsorship

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 30, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on May 7, 2021.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on December 9, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
2nd point in above has been added recently ( on may 7th). I am worried if it will another 12+ months if they actually started working on my application on May 7th

Ricky5206

Aug 16, 2016
Try calling IRCC
Even my status is same. I did called IRCC last month and came to know It is being transferred to Beijing VO due to load sharing.
I have the same status, VO - Beijing, last status - in processing (medical passed on March 9th)
Keep me posted if you see any updates..thanks!

Reactions: cecict

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
I have the below status line for my son's inland PR sponsorship

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 30, 2020.
  2. We started processing your application on May 7, 2021.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on December 9, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
2nd point in above has been added recently ( on may 7th). I am worried if it will another 12+ months if they actually started working on my application on May 7th
I am in the same boat

Kothai

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Any idea if NDVO has opened up and they have started processing. I had also applied for TRV in April 2021, did not receive any response there too.

Has anybody from India got TRV for dependant child recently?

Vishnu Kumar

Jun 8, 2021
Any idea if NDVO has opened up and they have started processing. I had also applied for TRV in April 2021, did not receive any response there too.

Has anybody from India got TRV for dependant child recently?
I applied both TRV and PR for my dependent child.
No progress on TRV.
PR has some progress.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I have the same status, VO - Beijing, last status - in processing (medical passed on March 9th)
Keep me posted if you see any updates..thanks!
I see your Application date is October 9th, 2020
Mine is October 14, 2020

So, we have very similar timelines. you should get an update earlier than me. keep me posted if anything,
I had raised a web form but got a standard reply that file is being processed.

Reactions: Ricky5206