+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

mmannana

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
Here is an update on a Dependant Child Sponsorship Application (Inland) from ***Quebec***:
  • Application sent Apr 19 2021
  • Application Delivered Apr 20 2021
  • AOR: May 06 2021
  • Medical: May 05 2021 (submitted upfront)
  • Sponsor approval Letter: May 19, 2021
    (Letter also mentioned that your application has been transferred to London office for further processing )
  • Letter from IRCC with advise to apply for CSQ in Quebec to meet the provincial requirement (Undertaking): May 19, 2021
Is it ok to submit medicals upfront?thought family sponsorship have to wait for request to go for medical exam.great idea if they are ok with it

Reactions: tayrg

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Any one with New Delhi as VO ? and the application been transferred to them?
Just need to know how long they are taking currently to give PPR once they start processing ? They started processing my application on May 10

biorahul

Dec 13, 2017
Just need to know how long they are taking currently to give PPR once they start processing ? They started processing my application on May 10
I am with the same timeline as yours. My file application was transferred to NDVO. Medical passed on April 9th. Waiting for PPR..

Bhargavg2002

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Is it ok to submit medicals upfront?thought family sponsorship have to wait for request to go for medical exam.great idea if they are ok with it
where did you get the medical test done to submit upfront? I am in the same boat, applying for my daughter's sponsorship inland.

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
In my case, He was pre-assessed and medical was also done when I applied PR just less than a year ago... so his medical was already passed and valid so I was able to submit along with his PR application. So as soon as they open his application, they issued the AOR and updated the status that "Medical is Passed on (given date)".

Reactions: mmannana

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hello Folks,
Anyone with his application recently transferred to London Visa Office?

Any idea that how long it takes in that office to process the dependant visa application for PR ?

msb

Jan 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016, AOR2 (RPRF req) 04/04/2017
File Transfer...
and SA on 21-12-2016
Med's Request
Was sent upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2016 and passed, redone 16-11-2017
Interview........
26-10-2017 and approved for PR
Passport Req..
28-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
December 2017
LANDED..........
16-01-2018
Hello
How can i access our application status online?
We have received sydney office confirmation of receipt. Then her medical request.. what is next
She is an outland dependant.

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hello
How can i access our application status online?
We have received sydney office confirmation of receipt. Then her medical request.. what is next
She is an outland dependant.
To access your application online, Please link it with your CIC account on the following link: (remove gaps in the first section of the link)
https : // www. canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

Reactions: msb

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Here is an update on **Dependant child PR Sponsorship Application Submitted from Quebec (Inland)**:

• Application sent Apr 19/ Delivered Apr 20
  • AOR 1 (from Sydney Office): May 06
  • Medical Passed(Submitted upfront): May 05
  • CSQ Request by IRCC: May 19
  • SA Approval: May 19
  • Application Transferred to VO London): May 19
  • CSQ application sent: May 21
  • CSQ application received by MIFI: May 25
  • CSQ Fees charged by MIFI: June 3, 2021
  • CSQ AOR: June 3, 2021>Delivered June 7, 2021
  • CSQ Issued and Updated to IRCC: **In Process**
  • AOR 2- Issued by VO London: June 8, 2021
(Its written in AOR 2 from VOL, that for minor child, process is way faster and you must contact our office if you do not hear from our office in 3 months)

Seems like, PPR will be issued within 3 months if my CSQ is issued and updated to my child's file by the end of this month!!! Let's see! Please keep us informed on the progress of your dependant Childern' applications. We all are desperate parents here, waiting for our children to join us asap or get settled here (in case if they are already here in Canada).

Good luck to all :)

Vishnu Kumar

Jun 8, 2021
File transferred to New delhi visa office today and waiting for PPR. Please keep me posted if you get an update.

msb

Jan 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016, AOR2 (RPRF req) 04/04/2017
File Transfer...
and SA on 21-12-2016
Med's Request
Was sent upfront
Med's Done....
22-10-2016 and passed, redone 16-11-2017
Interview........
26-10-2017 and approved for PR
Passport Req..
28-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
December 2017
LANDED..........
16-01-2018
Here is an update on **Dependant child PR Sponsorship Application Submitted from Quebec (Inland)**:

• Application sent Apr 19/ Delivered Apr 20
  • AOR 1 (from Sydney Office): May 06
  • Medical Passed(Submitted upfront): May 05
  • CSQ Request by IRCC: May 19
  • SA Approval: May 19
  • Application Transferred to VO London): May 19
  • CSQ application sent: May 21
  • CSQ application received by MIFI: May 25
  • CSQ Fees charged by MIFI: June 3, 2021
  • CSQ AOR: June 3, 2021>Delivered June 7, 2021
  • CSQ Issued and Updated to IRCC: **In Process**
  • AOR 2- Issued by VO London: June 8, 2021
(Its written in AOR 2 from VOL, that for minor child, process is way faster and you must contact our office if you do not hear from our office in 3 months)

Seems like, PPR will be issued within 3 months if my CSQ is issued and updated to my child's file by the end of this month!!! Let's see! Please keep us informed on the progress of your dependant Childern' applications. We all are desperate parents here, waiting for our children to join us asap or get settled here (in case if they are already here in Canada).

Good luck to all :)
That is so fast
We arent so lucky with the Mexico VO
All latin america goes thru them. My daughter is dominican
Our app is similar in dates than yours, medicals were submitted about 2 weeks ago.
I wish i could get guidance on how to see her online, i havent used our online access since my husband

mmannana

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
That is so fast
We arent so lucky with the Mexico VO
All latin america goes thru them. My daughter is dominican
Our app is similar in dates than yours, medicals were submitted about 2 weeks ago.
I wish i could get guidance on how to see her online, i havent used our online access since my husband
When you register for GC key I realized it couldn’t go through at first for I said number of people in the application was 1 meaning my son but I read somewhere to include the sponsor so enter 2 instead of one and see how it goes
As for the online tool where you follow instructions for checking your application status i use my name and last and my UCI from when I was still PR then I see two sections one for me sponsor and one for my son on the other side
GC key is more detailed for me.