+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

bsureshmaran

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Can anyone help me with imm1283e - Sponsor financial evaluation application form especially with the question
12. Calculation of income based on the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment

I was not in Canada for the last 2 yrs, therefore I had filed 0 dollar tax for these years 2019 and

bsureshmaran

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
what is the purpose asking if there is a co signor?

I am sponsoring my child who is in India. My wife is also a PR holder and is with the child now.
By default, do I have to give co signor also which is my wife? or the purpose is that co signor will get evaluated for sponsorship if mine wasnt sufficient?

There is a question in checklist:
If other parent of the principle applicant is not listed as co signor on the IMM 1344, complete the IMM5604 for co signor.

Please clarify in this. IMM 5604 wasnt available as part of the package also

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Also what do they do in medicals for 9 months old ?
Kids medical is just physical exam, no blood tests, no X-ray.

As for your previous question, I would assume once you have an address in Canada you have to send a web form to update the address as well as provide proof of status in Canada. Request a stamp on your kids passport upon entry.

Last edited:

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Kids medical is just physical exam, no blood tests, no X-ray.

As for your previous question, I would assume once you have an address in Canada you have to send a web form to update the address as well as provide proof of status in Canada. Request a stamp on your kids passport upon entry.
Ok thanks. Do you mean a stamp by a CBSA Officer at the Airport?

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
i just received an official sponsor approval PDF letter in an email...
It does not mention which Visa office the Application will be forwarded to..

Do we get any other email about the Visa Office ?
Hi when did you receive your AOR ?

pnmj87

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Finally ECOPR!!!!
Time Line:
Applied: SEP 23 2019
AOR: 6 th Nov 2019
Sponsorship Eligibility Passed: 14 th Nov 2019
File Moved to NDVO: Dec 12 2019
Pre Arrival Letter : July 7 th 2020
Re Medical Request: Feb 9 the 2021
Medical Passed: Feb 18 2021
PPR : Feb 19 20201
Passport Received: Feb 23
Passport Returned with out COPR: Mar 4 th

New portal details and downloading ECOPR happened between Mar 4 th and Mar 8 th.

Thank you all for all who keep motivating each other and updating the thread on regular basis :)

Tahir Ijaz

Oct 13, 2017
Hi Guys!

I applied for dependent child sponsorship who is in Pakistan these days while I'm based in Canada. I applied on 1 Jan 2019. Haven't heard so far from IRCC.

My timeline is:

Date applied: 1 Jan 2019
Date received : 10 Jan 2019
Medical Request : April 2019
Medical Approved: April 2019
Application moved to London office: 28 July 2019.

Since 28 July 2019, there is no update on my application. Is there any one else whose application is in London office or any one else with the similar timelines and still waiting?

Is there any contact number I can call to enquire about? I tried using web enquiry form, but can't see the form in there. Can any one share the exact link for web enquiry form or any contact number/ email address etc. Any kind of support will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Tahir

bsureshmaran

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Can someone help me with the below question in
imm5481e - Sponsor Evaluation form

Question 3: Your Net Personal income
You net personal income for the 12 mth period preceding the date of your application.

The last 2 years I spent my time in India and now back in Canada processing for child. The questions is askig for the last 12 Mths net income details. If i convert the Indian pay in CAD, the amount seems to be less. Should I give that way or give the income info for the next 12 yrs? Please advise

In addition to that, I need to give supporting documents for this. The last 2 yrs of CRA assessment doesn't show much as I spent time in India. So I am planning to give CRA Assessment copies from 2016 till 2020. Is that ok?

amindia

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Hi Guys!

I applied for dependent child sponsorship who is in Pakistan these days while I'm based in Canada. I applied on 1 Jan 2019. Haven't heard so far from IRCC.

My timeline is:

Date applied: 1 Jan 2019
Date received : 10 Jan 2019
Medical Request : April 2019
Medical Approved: April 2019
Application moved to London office: 28 July 2019.

Since 28 July 2019, there is no update on my application. Is there any one else whose application is in London office or any one else with the similar timelines and still waiting?

Is there any contact number I can call to enquire about? I tried using web enquiry form, but can't see the form in there. Can any one share the exact link for web enquiry form or any contact number/ email address etc. Any kind of support will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Tahir
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Here is link to raise a webform...
Also U can apply for GCMS Notes, to get an insight of your file...

bsureshmaran

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Start with the checklist (IMM5533e) and instructions and work through. Generally applicants use the order in the checklist.

If you wish, a separate checklist (of your own) to keep track of all the documents you're attaching is helpful. I attached my own checklist to show what documents were in the package in more detail than the IRCC checklist.

There is no requirement to provide a cover letter but you can if you wish. In terms of presenting, it is probably easier for the IRCC visa officer to read separate, short letters of explanation by subject rather than one large cover letter.
Can you please help me with this application?
imm5481e - Sponsor Evaluation form

Question 3: Your Net Personal income
You net personal income for the 12 mth period preceding the date of your application.

The last 2 years I spent my time in India and now back in Canada processing for child. The questions is askig for the last 12 Mths net income details. If i convert the Indian pay in CAD, the amount seems to be less. Should I give that way or give the income info for the next 12 yrs? Please advise

In addition to that, I need to give supporting documents for this. The last 2 yrs of CRA assessment doesn't show much as I spent time in India. So I am planning to give CRA Assessment copies from 2016 till 2020. Is that ok?