+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2019 - 2020 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi,
My 5 yr old daughter sponsorship application transferred to NDVO on 6th jan 2020, tracking shows application received,
And Still same , any idea how much time NDVO takes to process the transferred files for child sponsorship.?
Or can we mail the NDVO and make enquiry?
Dependent child

India

9 months ?
You may need to give biometrics with your application.
This processing time includes:
  • the time you need to give your biometrics
  • the assessment of the sponsor: 31 days
View your application status

Last update: February 11, 2020 Updated weekly
This processing time tells you how long it took us to process most complete applications in the past 12 months. Your application may be delayed or returned if it’s not complete.
Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision.
If it’s been longer than the time shown above since you applied, check your application status. If you don’t see an update, contact us using the Web form.

kaki77

Feb 11, 2020
Application received 9 Oct 2019
AOR 8 Nov
SA 13 Dec. Med ReQ 13 Dec
Med done 15 Dec
File Transferred NDVO on 23 Dec 2019
Till that date no update and pr ecas status say " Application Received"
long waiting. Any one get ppr request of same timeline?

Reactions: tapa.n

kaki77

Feb 11, 2020
NDVO is taking too much time in case of child sponsorship which is very sensitive. it has to be understandable and they have to work and process the file in a fast way.

dnarana

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Took around 4 days
After medicals passed did you get any email from ndvo? i have seen medicals passed but no transfer email from NDVO just wanted to check how many days does NDVO take to send AOR 2 and transfer email ?

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
I am waiting for an update for my son's application since Nov 28 '2019 when Medicals passed. Its going to be two months soon.
Did u try to contact NDVO ? Do we have to send CSE form for just an simple email will also work.

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
Dependent child

India

9 months ?
You may need to give biometrics with your application.
This processing time includes:
  • the time you need to give your biometrics
  • the assessment of the sponsor: 31 days
View your application status

Last update: February 11, 2020 Updated weekly
This processing time tells you how long it took us to process most complete applications in the past 12 months. Your application may be delayed or returned if it’s not complete.
Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision.
If it’s been longer than the time shown above since you applied, check your application status. If you don’t see an update, contact us using the Web form.
eCAS is updated weekly ???
Do you have any idea when NDVO picks the child sponsorship files ? After the transfer .

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
After medicals passed did you get any email from ndvo? i have seen medicals passed but no transfer email from NDVO just wanted to check how many days does NDVO take to send AOR 2 and transfer email ?
No email. Show the status update in my linked account.

tapa.n

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Did u try to contact NDVO ? Do we have to send CSE form for just an simple email will also work.
Contacting them so soon will not help. They will only mention that it is within normal processing time.

But the crazy part is why so much time for processing dependent children applications when they don't need any background check.

codepink

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
Contacting them so soon will not help. They will only mention that it is within normal processing time.

But the crazy part is why so much time for processing dependent children applications when they don't need any background check.
Im not NDVO but I totally agree with you. They don’t even need Biometrics. Hmm. I always wonder why.

uvsrsk

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-08-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
Hi All,
I have sent my documents for the sponsorship of my 3 month old child on Feb 12th and they got delivered to Sydney NS office today (Feb 14) morning.
My application will be transfered to NDVO and seeing the comments on this thread, it really scares me how much time will it take.