+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2017 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

Kdesai

Aug 16, 2019
Hello Everyone
My twins application for PR card forwarded to new Delhi on April 23, 2019. after that no communication made from new Delhi. My kids TRV refused three times. should I email them?

Maverick _Khan

Feb 10, 2019
PLEASE NEED YOUR HELP !!
Hello to everyone,
I had sent my family application to London Visa Office on 22 Feb 2019. The application includes my wife,two sons and a daughter documents.
Yesterday i received email which includes medical request ONLY for my wife not for the rest of the family. So does it mean my children application got rejected or is this some kind of protocol that they process every family member separately and send medical call accordingly ?? Please help me i'm really clueless and helpless my kids means world to me i'm concerned about them.

Reactions: Mass L

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
PLEASE NEED YOUR HELP !!
Hello to everyone,
I had sent my family application to London Visa Office on 22 Feb 2019. The application includes my wife,two sons and a daughter documents.
Yesterday i received email which includes medical request ONLY for my wife not for the rest of the family. So does it mean my children application got rejected or is this some kind of protocol that they process every family member separately and send medical call accordingly ?? Please help me i'm really clueless and helpless my kids means world to me i'm concerned about them.
Give it a week. Your kids medical will soon come in.

Maverick _Khan

Feb 10, 2019
I think so. Someone applied for her two kids on the same day , and got Aor on different date for each kids. And was the same with medical request too
Thanks dear for the prompt reply.
I'm really concerned about my kids i'm having a doubt about their application rejection but someone told me LVO doesn't reject an application at this stage?

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Thanks dear for the prompt reply.
I'm really concerned about my kids i'm having a doubt about their application rejection but someone told me LVO doesn't reject an application at this stage?
Yeah!! Give it a week, After that contact them. But am sure you will receive theirs this week. Maybe on Wednesday. Because their website will update tomorrow at 1:30 eastern time. But times after good news comes in. Still waiting for my son PR too lol

Reactions: Maverick _Khan

Maverick _Khan

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah!! Give it a week, After that contact them. But am sure you will receive theirs this week. Maybe on Wednesday. Because their website will update tomorrow at 1:30 eastern time. But times after good news comes in. Still waiting for my son PR too lol
Thank you very very much your replies eas helpful as I almost lost hope.
I'm sure as a father you'll understand how it feels to be separated from your kids.

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you very very much your replies eas helpful as I almost lost hope.
I'm sure as a father you'll understand how it feels to be separated from your kids.
As a mother It harder than I thought. 8 months without my son. Can’t even appreciate me being here in Canada. Next month his birthday and I’m not sure he will be here with me. Missing his birthday for the first time ever. Let’s hope for positive outcome soon

Reactions: Maverick _Khan

Maverick _Khan

Feb 10, 2019
My apologies I thought you were man that's why I mentioned father but I know how difficult it is for a mum to be separated from her kid especially on his birthday.
Hope you & you son will celebrate his birthday together.

Kan786

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi
The detail of My daughter sponsorship application is as follows:

Application received by CIC -4th Jul 2017
AOR received- 9th Aug 2017
Decision Made and Medical request- 1st Sep 2017
Medical Done- 4th Sep 2017

Any idea how much time it will take to get the PPR request from NDVO or any timeline within which they start processing the application.

Regards

Gaurav
Hello there,

Could you please help, how long did it take after medical for your daughter to get the PR ? Or to make it here :( so worried s. My daughter medical was done in 20th March I haven’t heard since than . Your help would be v appreciated .

Kan786

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi I sent my son's application to CPC Missisauga on 14th July
,received on 17th Jul
Mail to sponsor on 27 Aug
Mail to PA: 29 Aug
Could'nt link with GC Key ,fail attempts
PA got medical request: 6 Sep

what next ? can someone guide
Hello there,

I have similar cases as yours . Could you please tell me how long it took to get the PR status or passport request after medical . I have not not my daughter since past 7 years . your help would be very appreciated . Thank you !!

Mass L

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hello there,

I have similar cases as yours . Could you please tell me how long it took to get the PR status or passport request after medical . I have not not my daughter since past 7 years . your help would be very appreciated . Thank you !!
We’re all in similar situations. Some one said it 2 to 4 months process after application been forwarded to local visa office. Mine is almost 3 months since the application has been sent to the VO. Did my son medical July and show pass on august 1st 2019. No email from them since . I’m really surprise the way Canada immigration handles children application. I was expecting so much from them when it comes to children.

Reactions: M5plus and Kan786