+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thread for 2017 - Dependent Child sponsorship Applications

Alkin

Mar 15, 2019
PEI
Did you received AOR 1 yet? Normally it takes a while. If you didn’t received it then it’s normal to not be able to link the application.
thank you
I received AOR yesterday (March 18th), but still can't link my application... and I've just received an email that I meet sponsorship criteria... :)

mechfreak

Sep 25, 2017
I received an update today stating that our application has been sent to CPC Mississauga for further processing

mechfreak

Sep 25, 2017
Congrats! Did they received the results from the medical yet?
Thank you
I am assuming they did, since the doctor we visited communicates to IRCC through eMedical, so we sent the eMedical form to IRCC to prove that we completed the medicals and IRCC would work with the Doctor's office to get the medical report

Reactions: Diana M

mjrjawel

Feb 13, 2019
Thank you
I am assuming they did, since the doctor we visited communicates to IRCC through eMedical, so we sent the eMedical form to IRCC to prove that we completed the medicals and IRCC would work with the Doctor's office to get the medical report
Was there an update in your GcKey or ecas regarding the medical?

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Yes, I will apply as soon as possible. In this moment i'm 38 weeks pregnant and it's painful even to walk outside, specially on this cold. I'm gonna let you know how it went. :)
Any updates on Health Coverage for child after AOR and SA. Though I am pretty sure it will be pretty low on your priority list this week ;)

Diana M

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Any updates on Health Coverage for child after AOR and SA. Though I am pretty sure it will be pretty low on your priority list this week ;)
I didn't went yet to apply for his OHIP... once the baby it's here I will apply for both kids in the same time :) Today I received AOR2...it seems that they transfer the application to Paris VO (no idea why). The medical it's not updated yet in Gckey/Ecas but as soon as I sent them proof that we completed it they sent me the AOR2.

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

mechfreak

Sep 25, 2017
Was there an update in your GcKey or ecas regarding the medical?
Not sure about that
Actually I am using the services of an immigration attorney to process PR for my son
She submitted a request to IRCC through the web form and provided them with the eMedical that the Doctor's office provided
They acknowledged receipt of the form

grakeshjain

Jan 17, 2019
Hello all,

I have applied for dependent child sponsorship for my kid.

Got an email that application was received on 29th Jan and got another email on 20th March that I have met sponsorship requirements.

When can I expect to receive AOR?