Application Submitted- 4th July 2017
First AOR- 8th August
SA Approval- 31st Aug
Medical- 4th Sep
Flie Transfer- 7th Sep
2nd AOR - 11th Sep
Additonal Document- 16th Oct
DM- 2nd Nov
Hi Gaurav, one more thing..How did you know that you got a DM? What time did u get the email? did you receive an update email from NDVO or it was when you logged in and checked?

cadreamers

May 9, 2015
Thanks. I wrote to my local MP also but till the time his office inquired the status of my file, it was approved by CIC. May be you can also try out....
I wrote to my local MP for his help in my case and I am in touch with his assistant who inquired to IRCC 2 days ago and they replied to him with the same amount of information on my file which I already know from my mycic portal...no further info/help. He said he cannot help me more than that....I am shocked to know about this fact.... I do not know what to do now?

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi Gaurav, one more thing..How did you know that you got a DM? What time did u get the email? did you receive an update email from NDVO or it was when you logged in and checked?
I checked in the Ecas. It got changed around 6:30AM EST.

flight75

Oct 8, 2017
They asked me to provide schedule A hence I provided.
Is your application for Minor and did they ask through GcKey or in the SA email? I got it in the SA email, however was never asked in the GcKey. I checked up with the helpline and it seems they send the generic email of SA to everybody, and schedule A might not be required for minors unless local VO wants to check few things on specific basis, which they should ask through GcKey.

flight75

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks. My Timelines are as follows:
Application Submitted- 4th July 2017
First AOR- 8th August
SA Approval- 31st Aug
Medical- 4th Sep
Flie Transfer- 7th Sep
2nd AOR - 11th Sep
Additonal Document- 16th Oct
DM- 2nd Nov
congrats Gaurav, it must be a great relief! It will be good to know the timeline for those who might have gone through normal route (without applying for TRV etc).

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
congrats Gaurav, it must be a great relief! It will be good to know the timeline for those who might have gone through normal route (without applying for TRV etc).
Thanks. Yes it is big relief, however waiting for PPR request... I believe the child application gets processed within 2-4 months from the date trf to respective local VO and hoping everybody will get the positive updates very soon....

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical result status already changed to passed. I think Schedule A is what they are verifying. Not sure how much more time will it take.[/QUOTE
Well, I did receive a letter asking me to upload Schedule A.

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is your application for Minor and did they ask through GcKey or in the SA email? I got it in the SA email, however was never asked in the GcKey. I checked up with the helpline and it seems they send the generic email of SA to everybody, and schedule A might not be required for minors unless local VO wants to check few things on specific basis, which they should ask through GcKey.
Yes, I got it through mail, no request in GCKey, but did send them proactively and got a confirmation mail that they have received and uploaded the same.

flight75

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks. Yes it is big relief, however waiting for PPR request... I believe the child application gets processed within 2-4 months from the date trf to respective local VO and hoping everybody will get the positive updates very soon....
Not sure about 2 to 4 months, considering few of the members here are waiting from June AOR2 date(already in 5th month from AOR2 and still no trigger on GCKey)!

flight75

Oct 8, 2017
Yes, I got it through mail, no request in GCKey, but did send them proactively and got a confirmation mail that they have received and uploaded the same.
They mentioned that schedule A request will come in next 5 days from SA date, however nothing ever came, In addition, schedule A is for background check and it's not applicable for minors unless there are doubts in the mind of immigration officer. That's my take.

Between did you get any trigger on your GCKey(any doc required or any changes in the status of any line item?), I know you have been waiting from June AOR2 date.

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They mentioned that schedule A request will come in next 5 days from SA date, however nothing ever came, In addition, schedule A is for background check and it's not applicable for minors unless there are doubts in the mind of immigration officer. That's my take.

Between did you get any trigger on your GCKey(any doc required or any changes in the status of any line item?), I know you have been waiting from June AOR2 date.
Yes, once they received my Schedule A, the line was added that "additional documents have been uploaded"

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Yes man, its a long wait, it seems unfair for those who don't file TRV's believing the immigration system to be fair and unbiased, they have to wait longer seems. I have written to the local MP sighting this irregularity and unfair approach by the visa office.

Rajatthaks

May 23, 2016
It is via SA email. And it is for my daughter. Minor

guelphmm

Star Member
May 27, 2011
Yes man, its a long wait, it seems unfair for those who don't file TRV's believing the immigration system to be fair and unbiased, they have to wait longer seems. I have written to the local MP sighting this irregularity and unfair approach by the visa office.
did you call?

Mahagnao

Oct 19, 2017
No plan to call them coz they will tell you that you just wait and they will get back after few weeks..