DM- 2nd Nov
That's only 4 months exceptional

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i

i believe they process it as applied for TRV simultaneously. TRV still has no update, still under review as of status.
TRV will be irrelevant now...
Congrats Gaurav !!.....Can never understand how these people work on file??

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Congrats Gaurav !!.....Can never understand how these people work on file??
Thanks. I wrote to my local MP also but till the time his office inquired the status of my file, it was approved by CIC. May be you can also try out....

Rajatthaks

May 23, 2016
Congrats @ssindia and @gaurav202

I have no idea where my case is stuck. It is still not forwarded to NDVO. Please advise on how to proceed further.

Timeline:
Application sent - July 14, 2017
- Received Email- Aug 26, 2017
- Medical Request - Aug 31, 2017
- Schedule A submission- Aug 31,2017
- Medical and Schedule A submitted- Sep 7,2017
- status changed to Medical received- Sep 20, 2017

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi

I have no idea where my case is stuck. It is still not forwarded to NDVO. Please advise on how to proceed further.

Timeline:
I believe it has already been TRD to NDVO. Call at helpline number.if the file got transferred they will let u know the detail.

Rajatthaks

May 23, 2016
I believe it has already been TRD to NDVO. Call at helpline number.if the file got transferred they will let u know the detail.
The automated status update on helpline tells that the additional docs (schedule A i believe) is under review, they are checking my eligibility for sponsorship and medical are successful.
But I am not able to speak to agent everytime as it says due to high volume :( .

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
The automated status update on helpline tells that the additional docs (schedule A i believe) is under review, they are checking my eligibility for sponsorship and medical are successful.
But I am not able to speak to agent everytime as it says due to high volume :( .
Try Early in the morning around 9AM. You will be able to connect to agent...

guelphmm

Star Member
May 27, 2011
i waited 1 hr before got connected...

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Timeline:

You need to hold on at this point in time as they are checking your Schedule A and the medical results, in few days, after they are okay with the schedule A & 'med results, med result status will change to "Passed" and then you shall receive a message saying your file is transferred to respective home visa office.

guelphmm

Star Member
May 27, 2011
You need to hold on at this point in time as they are checking your Schedule A and the medical results, in few days, after they are okay with the schedule A & 'med results, med result status will change to "Passed" and then you shall receive a message saying your file is transferred to respective home visa office.

in my case file transferred to visa office before medicals

flight75

Oct 8, 2017
Never sent sechule A as they never asked for it and still file transferred. I am not sure if it is required for minors.

Rajatthaks

May 23, 2016
Medical result status already changed to passed. I think Schedule A is what they are verifying. Not sure how much more time will it take.

cadreamers

May 9, 2015
Got the Decision Made just now on the PR application. Hoping to meet my family soon after 7 months..
Congrats Gaurav, really happy for you bro...
My AOR 2 date is October 3rd from NDVO. Additional document which is a replacement photo uploaded on Oct 13th.... Still waiting for DM. Did you get passport request (PPR) too? Kindly update when u get one....
Do you think my application will also be processed soon?what say? My date of application is 24th July though..