Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
can anybody comment on timelines..

we have completed medicals last week and file is in NDVO, AOR2 Oct 10...
Sorry but only waiting waiting. No standard timelines.. Atleast 2 - 3 months. I will cross 2 months on 4th Nov. It is difficult but we have no option.i can understand....

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi All
Need your advice.

Till Yesterday when i was checking the status of my daughter PR application on phone, it was saying the " Final decision still not made and the review of Background check not started Yet".

However today, the status is as, " Final decision not made but the "Background check row is missing in the status". I checked 2 times, the status is same.

What can be the meaning of that, can it be a technical glitch or it is getting processed.

However the status in Ecas has not changed as of yesterday " In Process"

Please advise bit confused.

Regrads

Gaurav

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QUOTE="gaurav202, post: 6473825, member: 487548"]Hi All
Need your advice.

Till Yesterday when i was checking the status of my daughter PR application on phone, it was saying the " Final decision still not made and the review of Background check not started Yet".

However today, the status is as, " Final decision not made but the "Background check row is missing in the status". I checked 2 times, the status is same.

What can be the meaning of that, can it be a technical glitch or it is getting processed.

Regrads

Gaurav[/QUOTE]
Gaurav,

What I understand is that for dependent child to young, background check is not applicable, so may not matter really.

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sponsoring my 1.3month child . I got my sponsor approval since 6 oct. 2017 since then I didn’t hear anything from them till now. My questions are: 1- can I leave Canada as a sponsor and return to my country now ? 2- can I apply for a visitor visa for him until the processing is done to come to Canada for family reunion as he and his brother and their mother is out of Canada ? 3- how to follow the application in a way other than ESCA? ..... thanks
Hi Micheal, I can try to answer your queries based on what I have researched so far:-

1. Its not advisable to leave Canada until your child gets the PR. But after SA, you can leave Canada sighting humanitarian and compassionate grounds, the reason has to be a real and genuine one.

2. There are cases where visitor visa has been granted after the file has been transferred to the respective home country visa office, for New Delhi, some have got visas after 2/3 trials. Not sure what visa office yours is.

3. You can link your application to GC Key, below link from the same forum may help you. its a kind of a trial and error method.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-of-paper-application-with-online-account.435116/

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
QUOTE="gaurav202, post: 6473825, member: 487548"]Hi All
Need your advice.

Regrads

Gaurav
Gaurav,

What I understand is that for dependent child to young, background check is not applicable, so may not matter really.[/QUOTE]
I understand but till yesterday I used to check the status almost everyday and was getting the background check status.

guelphmm

Star Member
May 27, 2011
Gaurav,

What I understand is that for dependent child to young, background check is not applicable, so may not matter really.
I understand but till yesterday I used to check the status almost everyday and was getting the background check status.[/QUOTE]

My application for my minor kids shows background not applicable

between did you get TRV

Last edited:

rrao

Aug 2, 2017
can anybody comment on timelines..

we have completed medicals last week and file is in NDVO, AOR2 Oct 10...
Not to sound pessimistic but the wait seems to be longer than 2-3 months so please plan accordingly. Only in exceptional cases it has got approved in 3-4 months. I got my kid's AOR 2 on June 19 nothing after that.

guelphmm

Star Member
May 27, 2011
Not to sound pessimistic but the wait seems to be longer than 2-3 months so please plan accordingly. Only in exceptional cases it has got approved in 3-4 months. I got my kid's AOR 2 on June 19 nothing after that.
thanks, but has the medicals been updated in your case..anyways i applying for TRV

gaurav202

Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
congrats... can you post the timelines
Thanks. My Timelines are as follows:
Application Submitted- 4th July 2017
First AOR- 8th August
SA Approval- 31st Aug
Medical- 4th Sep
Flie Transfer- 7th Sep
2nd AOR - 11th Sep
Additonal Document- 16th Oct
DM- 2nd Nov

Chennaipaiyan

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks. My Timelines are as follows:
Application Submitted- 4th July 2017
First AOR- 8th August
SA Approval- 31st Aug
Medical- 4th Sep
Flie Transfer- 7th Sep
2nd AOR - 11th Sep
Additonal Document- 16th Oct
DM- 2nd Nov
Congratulations ... Have a happy reunion.