Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Hi

My mom who is in Canada is sponsoring my brother who is in Korea.
We filed dependent child application in Canada on Oct 30.
Do we still get AOR 2 ? My brother will be doing the medical exam in Korea though.

We already got AOR 1 in early December and got medical request about 1 week ago.
Thanks,

Vignesh1985

Nov 10, 2014
Hi

My mom who is in Canada is sponsoring my brother who is in Korea.
We filed dependent child application in Canada on Oct 30.
Do we still get AOR 2 ? My brother will be doing the medical exam in Korea though.

We already got AOR 1 in early December and got medical request about 1 week ago.
Thanks,
Hi popocharm,

Yes. When the documents are received by respective Canada Embassy in Korea, they will send AOR-2. The medical request letter came to your mom via canada post or your brother got an email?

-Vignesh.

Reactions: popocharm

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ya Sure,

April 25th : Submitted application
May 30th : Received Sponsorship Approval, Schedule A and Medical request
June 9th: Medicals passed and updated
June 9th (Schedule A mailed) and updated on June 12th
June 14th : Case transferred to New Delhi visa office
Nov 27th : Decision Made
Received my Twins passports with visa affixed on 15th Dec and now they are joining me in first week of Feb 2018 :) Booked an apartment which is again a challenging task as rentals have increased with decreased availability.

Wish every one a good luck and patience as NDVO takes its sweet time, but its worth waiting.

Good Luck!!

Vignesh1985

Nov 10, 2014
Received my Twins passports with visa affixed on 15th Dec and now they are joining me in first week of Feb 2018 :) Booked an apartment which is again a challenging task as rentals have increased with decreased availability.

Wish every one a good luck and patience as NDVO takes its sweet time, but its worth waiting.

Good Luck!!
Hi Amit,

Thanks for the update. Did they request for photo again as you had submitted photo of your twins in APRIL and Decision was made in NOVEMBER?

Regards,
Vignesh.

popocharm

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
BC, Canada
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2017
Hi popocharm,

Yes. When the documents are received by respective Canada Embassy in Korea, they will send AOR-2. The medical request letter came to your mom via canada post or your brother got an email?

-Vignesh.
Thanks for your reply Vignesh.
I am being the representative and I got the medical request to my email.
I actually got AOR-2 today ! (file being transferred to Manilla visa office)
Do you know if this counts as application outside of Canada? Then the processing time will be longer compared to application inside of Canada :(

maroof

Jan 11, 2010
Dear All,
I am a Canadian Citizen living in Mississauga since last year and have applied to sponsor my Dependent Kids who are living in Pakistan with their Mother. Their Mother have been a PRC Holder which have expired few years back while we were living together so another application for our TRV also needs to be applied once the Kids Applications are approved.

Everything was going normal till last month when we received a letter from the Visa Officer with the below queries.

"You were asked on 30th November, 2017 to provide updated and additional documentation and information within 30 days in order for us to complete the assessment of your eligibility and admissibility for this application."

"Parent Authorization to Travel To be completed by your mother who is declared to be residing in Canada."

On the first point, we have submitted the renewed passport copies of the kids through online but seems like they were never recieved by the Visa Officer and a reminder have been sent by them, now can anyone be able to assist if Passport copies needs to be mailed to them.

On the Parent Authorization, The mother has been living with the kids whereas the letter has state that the mother have declared to be residing in Canada. whereas she has been living with the kids in Pakistan and we have never declared anywhere that she has been living in Canada. I am planing on applying for her Travel Document when my kids are ready to travel to Canada.

Could please anyone of the tread be able to assist how to handle the above issues so that the process can be completed smoothly.

Thank you for all the support.

Best regards

Maroof

Vignesh1985

Nov 10, 2014
Thanks for your reply Vignesh.
I am being the representative and I got the medical request to my email.
I actually got AOR-2 today ! (file being transferred to Manilla visa office)
Do you know if this counts as application outside of Canada? Then the processing time will be longer compared to application inside of Canada :(
Hi Popcharm,

Yes this will be considered as 'Application outside Canada' as they are living outside Canada.

Cheers,
Vignesh.

maroof

Jan 11, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I have sponsored my kids who were born before I was became the Canadian Citizen. My wife who was a PR, her status have expired while we were living abroad together until last year. I am planing on applying for her Travel Document once we receive the Authorization for kids to travel to Canada.

We have received a request from the Visa Officer to provide "Parent Authorization to travel" as the kids are minor but they wanted this from the Mother who they for some reach think lives in Canada. My question is what if instead of the mother I send this authorization being the father would this be accepted and if it has to be provided by the mother shall we declare to them that she is not living in Canada and would be applying for her travel document to travel with the kids.

I really dont know how critical this matter can be for the Visa officer so would really appreciate any assistance from this group.

Thank you,

Maroof

Hatnez777

Jan 5, 2017
We had a non accompany dependent , it was so confusing at the time , so any help i can offer .
so i'm a permanent resident i was sponsored by my wife my kids where on my application but opted not to have them accompany me to canada at the time we are now ready to take them how do we proceed they were given UCI numbers which is listed on my document

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
Hi Amit,

Thanks for the update. Did they request for photo again as you had submitted photo of your twins in APRIL and Decision was made in NOVEMBER?

Regards,
Vignesh.
Hi Vignesh,

Any update, these buggers ate my patience. what about you. I am applying for extension of visiotr visa.

guelphmm

Star Member
May 27, 2011
hey Guys,

can you please let me know if anyone applied visitor visa for mother in law?

can i apply from my cic account or my wife has to apply from her cic account?

please let me know

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
QUOTE="Vignesh1985, post: 6613621, member: 531439"]Hi Amit,

Regards,
Vignesh.[/QUOTE]

Vignesh,

No they didn't ask for the photographs again, infact nothing, even not the parent authorization form.

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I have sponsored my kids who were born before I was became the Canadian Citizen. My wife who was a PR, her status have expired while we were living abroad together until last year. I am planing on applying for her Travel Document once we receive the Authorization for kids to travel to Canada.

We have received a request from the Visa Officer to provide "Parent Authorization to travel" as the kids are minor but they wanted this from the Mother who they for some reach think lives in Canada. My question is what if instead of the mother I send this authorization being the father would this be accepted and if it has to be provided by the mother shall we declare to them that she is not living in Canada and would be applying for her travel document to travel with the kids.

I really dont know how critical this matter can be for the Visa officer so would really appreciate any assistance from this group.

Thank you,

Maroof
Mr Maroof,

I think the Canada visa office has wrong info of your wife living in Canada, that needs to be cleared immediately, you can clarify that via webform giving an explanation and supporting documents, in the same you can attach the Parent authorization form duly signed by the mother, not you. Also you can send the physical copy by courier.

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
Hi guys, just noticed decision made on my kids profile. But after clicking nothing written their. Can anyone tell me what would be next process and how would i be notided by cic.

Thanks God for this day.

Vignesh1985

Nov 10, 2014
Hi guys, just noticed decision made on my kids profile. But after clicking nothing written their. Can anyone tell me what would be next process and how would i be notided by cic.

Thanks God for this day.

Hi Papman,

Congrats...!!! I haven't heard anything yet....As its winter now, I am also not in a hurry. So just waiting to hear some updates from them....Did you get an email from CIC when the status changed to 'Decision Made'?

Regards,
Vignesh.