Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Great news from my end.

I received a great offer from a great company to join them in a middle management position. went through 3 interviews in 3 weeks from senior manager to director to EVP. really excited. also cleared G2 driving test today from Guelph drive test center. I have been here for exactly 3 months today. ALHAMDULLILAH.

This is also very encouraging news for anyone who maybe demotivated or have any fears about future prospects. Luck counts a lot plus help from THE ALMIGHTY but what we need to do is to get into the daily grind and keep working towards our goals without wasting time. I did an odd job with shoppers drug mart for a month and I am also joining GAP for a warehouse job early next week. I ll leave that job in early Oct to join new employer.

Its extremely important to do odd jobs immediately after landing since it gives one the opportunity to earn few bucks as well as more importantly gain some Canadian experience by observing the way Canadian companies and managers conduct their business. I got both odd job offers through attending job fairs. the first interviews were all disaster for me since I was extremely nervous and anxious and desperate which is a real killer when it comes to candidate as being a confident professional who can add value into a company. but with the help of GOD and persistence and right attitude plus planning everything, one can realize one's early on goals. celebrate each small success you get.

I pray that each new immigrant realize their goals. good luck to you all. if anyone needs any help than do inbox me any message/queries you may have. Good luck

Thats Great Haral!

+100 for you. keep it up. You can do more 8)

misag

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2010
Doc's Request.
30 June 2010
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
17 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Included with docs sent in Oct 2010
Med's Request
05/06/2014
Med's Done....
11/06/2014
Passport Req..
15/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
haral said:
Great news from my end.

I received a great offer from a great company to join them in a middle management position. went through 3 interviews in 3 weeks from senior manager to director to EVP. really excited. also cleared G2 driving test today from Guelph drive test center. I have been here for exactly 3 months today. ALHAMDULLILAH.

This is also very encouraging news for anyone who maybe demotivated or have any fears about future prospects. Luck counts a lot plus help from THE ALMIGHTY but what we need to do is to get into the daily grind and keep working towards our goals without wasting time. I did an odd job with shoppers drug mart for a month and I am also joining GAP for a warehouse job early next week. I ll leave that job in early Oct to join new employer.

Its extremely important to do odd jobs immediately after landing since it gives one the opportunity to earn few bucks as well as more importantly gain some Canadian experience by observing the way Canadian companies and managers conduct their business. I got both odd job offers through attending job fairs. the first interviews were all disaster for me since I was extremely nervous and anxious and desperate which is a real killer when it comes to candidate as being a confident professional who can add value into a company. but with the help of GOD and persistence and right attitude plus planning everything, one can realize one's early on goals. celebrate each small success you get.

I pray that each new immigrant realize their goals. good luck to you all. if anyone needs any help than do inbox me any message/queries you may have. Good luck
Fantastic news. Well done. Thanks for taking the time to post. May Allah bless and guide you the rest of the way.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
haral said:
Great news from my end.

Dear Sir

Congratulations , wish a blessed and successful life ahead

What is your profession? Can you share with us

Stay Blessed

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you bro. I have extensive experience in people management,process improvement, project management, strategy formulation, KPI designing, operational management etc in customer care envoironments.

msaeed said:
Dear Sir

Congratulations , wish a blessed and successful life ahead

What is your profession? Can you share with us

Stay Blessed

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
By the sheer grace of Allah, my brother "naspk" has recvd his PPR1+PPR2 in the same email from London, requested passport copies be sent to London and actual passports and photos top CHC ISB. Over the moon with excitement. All of our family was here, he was the only one stuck there, he would be coming over to complete the family inshallah.

Mustafa100

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
Hi,

I sent the required documents for "PPR1 e mail" a few days ago to LVO as per their request,
and because I sent them by e mail, are they going to reply or send a confirmation on receiving these documents?
and when can I expect to receive the PPR2?

thanks

AJM

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
UAE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

How much time they are taking after the medicals. Can any body share his/her experience.

Best Regards.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
How much time do they take after the interview to send medical, the average time?

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AJM said:
Dear All,

How much time they are taking after the medicals. Can any body share his/her experience.

Best Regards.
Sir

Roughly with in 3 months , Visa is issued / stamped

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mustafa100 said:
Hi,

I sent the required documents for "PPR1 e mail" a few days ago to LVO as per their request,
and because I sent them by e mail, are they going to reply or send a confirmation on receiving these documents?
and when can I expect to receive the PPR2?

thanks
Dear Mate

Drop LVO email , and request them confirmation of receipt of PPR-1 documents , and also request them to advise you about further processing etc

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ahmadtajwer said:
By the sheer grace of Allah, my brother "naspk" has recvd his PPR1+PPR2 in the same email from London, requested passport copies be sent to London and actual passports and photos top CHC ISB. Over the moon with excitement. All of our family was here, he was the only one stuck there, he would be coming over to complete the family inshallah.
Sir

Congratulations , wish you a blessed family life

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ahmadtajwer said:
You should drop them CSE periodically - Same happened to my brother too but he is finally through now.
Sir

This post was in other scenario.
I got my visa in June 2014

Stay Blessed

lighter

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2010
Doc's Request.
01-11-2010
IELTS Request
With documents
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
Inshallah waived
Passport Req..
15-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah in April 2015
NOC4131 said:
UPDATED STATUS BOARD....!!! (SEPT-16-2014)

VISA RECVD 99
MR RECVD 129
VISA WAITING 44
MR WAITING 14

TOTAL CASES 143 (PROVIDED DETAILS FOR ATTACHED EXCEL SHEET)

B/W SEP-02 TO SEP-16-2014 AT A GLANCE : NO VISA STAMPED, NO MR RECEIVED

Dear Fellows,
I think my Visa officer is ( AMF)

any body know this person.

Please confirm

Best Regards

Lighter

Julieana

Nov 8, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Appeal Case.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
PP submitted on 10.11.14
Salam
How do we get ppr1 and ppr2 ?
Do we have to send our passports to islamabad?
What actually will be requested in ppr1 and 2?
Kindly reply in detail...
Regards