Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Yes it can be attested from the Pak consulate but for a new person having no car and no awareness of the transit system, it would be very difficult to travel to the consulate as it is located in Vaughan not in Toronto or Mississauga. Better do it from the license issuing office in Pakistan. It is valid for 6 months. If it is expired, then you can do it from the consulate. The same happened with me.

jawwad_ali said:
If you are coming to toronto you can have your Pak driver license attested from Pak consulate in person. And after that you can go for G license directly. But still you need to take a written test.

Hi, I have been an old member of this group and residing in Canada for more than 7 months now. I am logging in again after many months. Most of the members are now gone with their visas (i guess and i pray also). I want to share my experiences and want to give some advises to the people who are planning to come here.

1- Bring an authentication letter with the driving license because this is how they will consider your Pakistani experience and waive the long time period required to get a full license. Here in Canada, one can get the license in 3 stages first get a G1 license (that is like a learner's license of Pakistan) 2- G2 is the second stage and finally, after one year of the issuance of G1, you can apply for the "G" or the full license. If your Pakistani experience is considered (which is considered with the authentication letter) then the 2nd stage i.e. the G2 and the one year time period required to apply for the "G" license is waived. In other words, you can pass the written test (G1) and immediately apply for the "G" license. Driving license is very important in Canada because if you have a car, you can travel longer distances for the job otherwise, your opportunities are reduced.

2- Bring enough stock of daily medicines like panadol, cough syrup because in the initial 2 months, a new immigrant does not have the facility of the government free medical and even after that, you have to pay for the medicines which are very expensive.

3- If you have any friends here, ask them to arrange a basement in any house for the living of the first few months because an apartment requires a credit history (and obviously, a new immigrant does not have any credit history). The basement is usually rented out without any formal documentation because it is rented by the owner directly.

4- Start any job (either blue collar or white collar) immediately and don't think that it is not of my profession because here, in Canada everybody ask for the Canadian experience and even if you have an experience in any field in Canada, your next job is easier.

5- In Canada, almost every bank has a bank account package for the new immigrants (that includes the credit card). I advise all of you to apply for the credit card and start using it because this is the thing which makes your credit history and credit history is everything here.

6- Bring as much money as you can and dont expect that you will get the job and there is no need of excess funding. Better remain on the safe side.

7- Avoid coming to Canada in Winters (till march or even start of April) if possible specially if you have kids.

8- The winter clothing from Pakistan will not work here because its not that much warm and also, its rubbish in quality.

If any of you need any type of advise or help, you can contact me any time.

[/b]

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Tigerr said:
friends is there any problem/ delay someone has faced in Visa stamping in islamabad these days?

how many days passport are coming back ;) :'(
Sir

It takes 21 days.

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fsarosh said:

Hi, I have been an old member of this group and residing in Canada for more than 7 months now. I am logging in again after many months. Most of the members are now gone with their visas (i guess and i pray also). I want to share my experiences and want to give some advises to the people who are planning to come here.

1- Bring an authentication letter with the driving license because this is how they will consider your Pakistani experience and waive the long time period required to get a full license. Here in Canada, one can get the license in 3 stages first get a G1 license (that is like a learner's license of Pakistan) 2- G2 is the second stage and finally, after one year of the issuance of G1, you can apply for the "G" or the full license. If your Pakistani experience is considered (which is considered with the authentication letter) then the 2nd stage i.e. the G2 and the one year time period required to apply for the "G" license is waived. In other words, you can pass the written test (G1) and immediately apply for the "G" license. Driving license is very important in Canada because if you have a car, you can travel longer distances for the job otherwise, your opportunities are reduced.

2- Bring enough stock of daily medicines like panadol, cough syrup because in the initial 2 months, a new immigrant does not have the facility of the government free medical and even after that, you have to pay for the medicines which are very expensive.

3- If you have any friends here, ask them to arrange a basement in any house for the living of the first few months because an apartment requires a credit history (and obviously, a new immigrant does not have any credit history). The basement is usually rented out without any formal documentation because it is rented by the owner directly.

4- Start any job (either blue collar or white collar) immediately and don't think that it is not of my profession because here, in Canada everybody ask for the Canadian experience and even if you have an experience in any field in Canada, your next job is easier.

5- In Canada, almost every bank has a bank account package for the new immigrants (that includes the credit card). I advise all of you to apply for the credit card and start using it because this is the thing which makes your credit history and credit history is everything here.

6- Bring as much money as you can and dont expect that you will get the job and there is no need of excess funding. Better remain on the safe side.

7- Avoid coming to Canada in Winters (till march or even start of April) if possible specially if you have kids.

8- The winter clothing from Pakistan will not work here because its not that much warm and also, its rubbish in quality.

If any of you need any type of advise or help, you can contact me any time.

Sir

Jazak Allah Khair

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Julieana said:
Salam
Medical done on 22nd and Landing fees
also paid...
When should we expect PPR and Visa?
Dear Mate

Drop email to your VO , in respond they will mail you PPR

Stay Blessed

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
msaeed said:
Sir

Congratulations

Drop VO email , and request them for further updates / advices in processing of your application
In return they will mail you PPR

Stay Blessed
Thanks Saeed Bhai.

I emailed them on Monday about medical and that RPRF is paid, receipt is attached.

I also want to know:

Do I need to send receipt by courier too to CHC London?

Regards,
Sohaib

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
msaeed said:
Drop email to your VO , in respond they will mail you PPR
Appreciate your optimism but wish it was that simple. Many of us are even waiting for CIC to respond to their enquiries. Hope against hope.

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sohaib said:
Thanks Saeed Bhai.

I emailed them on Monday about medical and that RPRF is paid, receipt is attached.

I also want to know:

Regards,
Sohaib

No dear iom update the medicals to cic directly.
sending receipt scanned is just optional from our side, as a proof, not mandatory
Chill. good to go inshaAllah 8)

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
Tigerr said:
No dear iom update the medicals to cic directly.
sending receipt scanned is just optional from our side, as a proof, not mandatory
Chill. good to go inshaAllah 8)
What about RPRF payment receipt? I payed online. I emailed scanned copy of RPRF receipt,

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sohaib said:
Thanks Saeed Bhai.

I also want to know:

Regards,
Sohaib
Dear Sohaib

If you have mailed all details of Paymnet RT , along with pdf copy - This is enough

Drop them reminder on Monday , Insha Allah they will respond positively

Stay Blessed

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
I emailed CHC London that we have conducted our medicals and paid RPRF.

Today, I got this reply

I can confirm that your application is pending review by an Immigration Officer. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
No medical till date!!!! What the hell are they doing with my case???

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009