File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
I am going to send passports from Lahore to Islamabad embassy. Which courier to use? Any one who sent passports recently, please advise.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
mashahzad said:
I am going to send passports from Lahore to Islamabad embassy. Which courier to use? Any one who sent passports recently, please advise.

Go to TCS center in Mini Market ..........that is head office .........and use their ordinary service for passport delivery ........from Liberity round about when you lead to Liberity Market take turn to Capri Resturant that road leads to that Office.............

zalateef

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
22-08-2010
IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
usiddiqi said:
so another week passed and no new medicals :(
I am hopeful that next week will bring news for MR waiters.
Regards to all.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
usiddiqi said:
so another week passed and no new medicals :(
Week Passed .......... :-[.....Many updates comes on friday ........... :D.......so wait patiently ...........do no pass the week two days before..........lolz.........

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
zalateef said:
I am hopeful that next week will bring news for MR waiters.
Regards to all.
everyone who is frustrated because of long wait, it's will be a quick process once you get the medicals.
here is my timeline

Initial application 25 June 2010 (MI-1)
medical - March 2014
PPR1 - April 2014
PPR2- may 2014
expecting visa this month InshAllah

zalateef

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
22-08-2010
IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
mech said:
everyone who is frustrated because of long wait, it's will be a quick process once you get the medicals.
here is my timeline

Initial application 25 June 2010 (MI-1)
medical - March 2014
PPR1 - April 2014
PPR2- may 2014
expecting visa this month InshAllah
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ash_lhe

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
28-Feb-2013
Dear ALL

Please guide.... please refer below letter received today, my question is especially about point 2, and 4.

Q1. can i submit the bank letter as i did in the start of processing as a proof of funds. (i.e submitting the amount in the bank and getting the letter from the bank that i have xxxx amount in the account.)

Q2. I studied in KPK for my BSC. as all of you know that we still use our living address as we have on our cnic. accordingly i declared my address of lahore for that period. now what should i reply for this question so that it will fit in.

thanks in advance

---------------- Letter-------
Dear Applicant,
This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents and information listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

1. -Updated original police certificates from Pakistan for yourself and your spouse http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

2. -Updated proof of settlement funds. You must have sufficient transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or any other obligations. Please refer to our website for more information on the amount required. Clearly state the exact amount in Canadian dollars, taking into account any financial obligations, and provide documentary evidence. Proof of assets that are not liquid or transferable, such as cars or jewellery, will not be considered. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

3. -Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration forms for yourself and your spouse listing your full personal history (Question 8) and address history (Question 12) from the age of 18 to date with no gaps http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

4. -Please explain how you studied at CECOS university in KPK from March 1997 to April 2001, when your address history indicates that you were resident in Lahore during this period.

SanRoque

Jan 19, 2012
Hello buddy

Q1 - Ask for another bank letter stating how much money you have in the bank and account details. The same letter you have submitted before when you applied.

Q2 - The address you have put it contradict each other on what you are doing at that time. The address should be where you have studied. Like first address when you are living and then move to another place to study - then the address should be where your university is located that you spent most of your time even if you go home from time to time. CIC just want to have a clear explanation of your oversight/error at this instance.

Good luck.

ash_lhe

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
28-Feb-2013
Dear SanRoque

in this seanerio what do you suggest what should i reply for the answer?.
should i correct the new asked forms. by excusing the mistake.
wellll i am bit confused and dont not what to do now?????

Please guide

SanRoque

Jan 19, 2012
A letter will do explaining on how you interpreted when you put your home address at the time you are taking up your studies instead of the address where your school was situated.

It was an honest mistake on your part. :)

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
mashahzad said:
Sir

Try VFS Lahore , http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/servicechargeschedule.html

They also provide passport transmission services

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ash_lhe said:
Dear ALL

Please guide.... please refer below letter received today, my question is especially about point 2, and 4.

Q1. can i submit the bank letter as i did in the start of processing as a proof of funds. (i.e submitting the amount in the bank and getting the letter from the bank that i have xxxx amount in the account.) - You need to have fresh bank statement

Q2. I studied in KPK for my BSC. as all of you know that we still use our living address as we have on our cnic. accordingly i declared my address of lahore for that period. now what should i reply for this question so that it will fit in. - Fill in Shedule A Form , and state this period in KPK , and get PCC from KPK for this stay , if you need my help feel free to contact me through PM

thanks in advance

---------------- Letter-------
Dear Applicant,
Thi

4. -Please explain how you studied at CECOS university in KPK from March 1997 to April 2001, when your address history indicates that you were resident in Lahore during this period.

ash_lhe

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
28-Feb-2013
Dear msaeed

I think you can understand its difficult for me to get PCC from KPK at this stage as i am living in lahore.
do i have some other alternative???

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ash_lhe said:
Dear msaeed

I think you can understand its difficult for me to get PCC from KPK at this stage as i am living in lahore.
do i have some other alternative???
Sir
I have sent you PM
Check it and respond immediately

Stay Blessed