+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

zee2010

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
msaeed said:
Sir

This form is the cause of main delays in processing of an application.
If you need any help , do not hesitate in contacting

Stay Blessed
Thanks msaeed, yes i will definitely ask for help if i get confused

Stay blessed

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mian_g said:
Alhamdulillah Just received back Passports with stamped visa & COPR. Thanks all for giving company during this arduous and tiring journey of years. Wish & pray that all completes this journey successfully. GOD bless you all.

mian g
Lots of congrats buddy

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
soulmate71 said:
Congratulations Destination Canada !!! when and where you planning to land, and did you search for some good airline from SA ?
Sir

Saudi Airline operates non-stop to Toronto

Stay Blessed

misag

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2010
Doc's Request.
30 June 2010
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
17 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Included with docs sent in Oct 2010
Med's Request
05/06/2014
Med's Done....
11/06/2014
Passport Req..
15/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Tigerr said:
dear misag

many many congrats for medicals

can u tell after how many days you submit your requested pcc to chc london

plz reply
Thanks you Tigerr - I submitted the medicals at the end of February, having received the request at the end of Jan.

misag

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2010
Doc's Request.
30 June 2010
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
17 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
05/06/2014
Med's Done....
11/06/2014
Passport Req..
15/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
msaeed said:
Dear Misag

Congratulations , I wish a blessed and speedy processing ahead
Can you update your forum profile , it helps to understand timelines

Stay Blessed
Thank you Msaed. BTW does anyone know which of the Dubai clinics is enable for e-medicals?

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
sama2010 said:
Dear Brothers i need your urgent help i received the following Email from my Visa officer, I'm applicant based in Saudi Arabia & My PPR1 was sent on May 22, through my consultant in UAE & they put their mailing address in UAE
Today i recived the following Email from LVO.

Good afternoon,

We have received documents in response to the below request.

The mailing address that you have provided is in the UAE. However, the information on your file indicates that you are currently resident in Saudi Arabia.

Please confirm your current country of residence and why you have opted to have the documents returned to the UAE.

Please provide the information as soon as possible to enable us to proceed further.

Regards,

Should i reply him to explain & ask him to send me the PPR2 directly to my own mailling address or what to do ??? :'( ?
Will really appreciated your valuable input

Its just a matter of covering to clear confusion

If yr case from scratch to end is handled by yr consultant who is UAE based.......so why VO is asking such a stupid question at this point in time?? Furthermore if u think any confusion so write the story to remove this confusion.......Simple!!

hopeforfuture

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 May 2010
Med's Request
22 April 2013
Med's Done....
medicals expired May 2014 extended till May 2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Feb 10,2015
LANDED..........
hopefully mid March
HI all
on May 15,2014,Got reply from London Visa office that my application is still under review with an officer and I should be hearing from them SHORTLY,however they also mentioned that they extended my medicals which have just expired on May 10 ,2014 and now it is valid till May 2015.

it is been 23 days since they said shortly and no PPR yet,I am going with my wife and 3 kids,and we are now extremely worried if they will delay us more and then we have to suffer delays to school and settle in a bad weather of winter.
What do u think guys?Do u think they will again postpone us till next year and suffer again like the last 4 years of waiting or it is just a matter of days more?
we are really frustrated me ,wife and even kids ,all plans on hold and time is running fast. I have expressed to them clearly that I am well settled financially and passports renewed for 5 years and scanned copies were sent long time ago ?
I really have no clue what they are waiting for?????

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hopeforfuture said:
HI all
on May 15,2014,Got reply from London Visa office that my application is still under review with an officer and I should be hearing from them SHORTLY,however they also mentioned that they extended my medicals which have just expired on May 10 ,2014 and now it is valid till May 2015.

it is been 23 days since they said shortly and no PPR yet,I am going with my wife and 3 kids,and we are now extremely worried if they will delay us more and then we have to suffer delays to school and settle in a bad weather of winter.
What do u think guys?Do u think they will again postpone us till next year and suffer again like the last 4 years of waiting or it is just a matter of days more?
we are really frustrated me ,wife and even kids ,all plans on hold and time is running fast. I have expressed to them clearly that I am well settled financially and passports renewed for 5 years and scanned copies were sent long time ago ?
Sir

Every applicant on this forum is well settled , and is trading his current comfort with bright future of kids.
You have no option other than to wait.
Its a matter of another few months that you will be in Canada
Wait With Faith

Stay Blessed

misag

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2010
Doc's Request.
30 June 2010
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
17 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
05/06/2014
Med's Done....
11/06/2014
Passport Req..
15/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
misag said:
Thanks you Tigerr - I submitted the medicals at the end of February, having received the request at the end of Jan.
Apologies. The reference is to PCC. I submitted PCC at the end of Feb. It is the excitement of having received meds after 4 years that is causing the typos! :)

misag

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2010
Doc's Request.
30 June 2010
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
17 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
05/06/2014
Med's Done....
11/06/2014
Passport Req..
15/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
hopeforfuture said:
HI all

It may be that your background checks are pending. I had sent a CSI a few weeks ago and on the 3rd of June got a reply to say that our background checks were pending and they were unable to confirm when these would be completed. Then a couple of days later, I received an email requesting medical & RPRF. I don't know if this means my background checks are complete or if they simply decided to request meds before completion of checks. In any case, and to quote Msaeed, our best option is to wait in Faith that whatever happens will be the best for us.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
misag said:
It may be that your background checks are pending. I had sent a CSI a few weeks ago and on the 3rd of June got a reply to say that our background checks were pending and they were unable to confirm when these would be completed. Then a couple of days later, I received an email requesting medical & RPRF. I don't know if this means my background checks are complete or if they simply decided to request meds before completion of checks. In any case, and to quote Msaeed, our best option is to wait in Faith that whatever happens will be the best for us.
Dear misag

Stay Blessed

AMJ

Mar 2, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
misag said:
I had sent a CSI a few weeks ago and on the 3rd of June got a reply to say that our background checks were pending and they were unable to confirm when these would be completed. Then a couple of days later, I received an email requesting medical & RPRF.
I am not sure if others have similar experience that whenever you email/call CIC to enquire about your application, the application somehow is processed quickly.

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
hopeforfuture said:
HI all

This is specifically for the Applicants who's status is "IN PROCESS".........and received "MEDICAL"

Once the processing office has determined that an applicant is a member of the Federal Skilled Worker Class pursuant to R75, the principal applicant and their family members, whether accompanying or not, must complete medical examinations if required, and pass criminal and security checks.
For detailed information about determining admissibility, refer to ENF 2 / OP 18 – Evaluating Inadmissibility......www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/enf/enf02-eng.pdf