Interview........
Seldec=4
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2014
LANDED..........
Mid July 2014
For the last few days, i have been reading some frustrating updates from forum mates, i understand the pain of the waiters who are still in the pipeline. I feel most for the starter of this thread who is our kashifshah ( interestingly DXS is the same program assisstant for both of us ).

I have a good news to share with you all. After a frustrating wait of four years and one month, today i received our passports with visa and COPR. Thanks to all forum mates for all their advice and support when i needed them most. I wish you all the fastest possible visa issuance and the end of all your worries and wait. Please keep us in your prayers.

Thank you all.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear shah I m confused with your contridactory statement related to birth place. If my son is born in toronto than thats his birthplace. How can he mention pakistan as his birthplace? Although he can mention the nationality as pakistani? I think you ve made an unneccessary error in your application. Now apologize to them and explain the error honestly and also clarify whichevrr is your real birthplace. Birthplace is the city/town/village you were born in as well as the country where its situated.
Kashifshah said:
Dear brothers need urgent help and suggestions,,,,

My visa officer has asked me 2 questions which I have to clarify in 15 days

1,- in my initial form I had given a different place of birthand I was born there and then when I sent documents my place of birth was Pakistan, be coz my parents worked in some other country and I was born then they came back to Pakistan after I was born so how could I write a different country instead if Pakistan, I was born there but I belong to Pakistan.

The second question they are confused about the place I work with, that it can clarify
But this place of birth I don't know what to do about this, it's a complete mess

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
haral said:
Dear shah I m confused with your contridactory statement related to birth place. If my son is born in toronto than thats his birthplace. How can he mention pakistan as his birthplace? Although he can mention the nationality as pakistani? I think you ve made an unneccessary error in your application. Now apologize to them and explain the error honestly and also clarify whichevrr is your real birthplace. Birthplace is the city/town/village you were born in as well as the country where its situated.

DEAR KASHIF,

TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE REQUIREMENT & QUESTION OF VO FIRST. HARAL IS RIGHT THAT IF U BORN IN PAKISTAN & WROTE A RIGHT PLACE OF BIRTH IN THE FORM,SO WHY VO ASKING OR MISUNDERSTANDING!!!............READ CAREFULLY AGAIN THE COPY OF SENT FORMS WHICH U HV KEPT FOR YR RECORDS...........IF FOUND ANY MISTAKE WITH RELATED QUESTION(S)........SO FILL ANOTHER FORM,DO SCAN,ATTACH INTO YR EMAIL WITH CORRECTION COVERING LETTER AND SEND IT TO VO + ALSO BY COURIER.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
haral said:
Yes pal, the problem is that I was not born in Pakistan and my birth certificate and passport shows Pakistan as my birth place,be coz we belong here that's y I don't have birth certificate of the other country, I have mentioned the other country in my initial application but after that in full docs I mentioned Pakistan, this is an irregularity and I don't know how to sort

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Kashifshah said:
Yes pal, the problem is that I was not born in Pakistan and my birth certificate and passport shows Pakistan as my birth place,be coz we belong here that's y I don't have birth certificate of the other country, I have mentioned the other country in my initial application but after that in full docs I mentioned Pakistan, this is an irregularity and I don't know how to sort
IF U BORN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WHICH IS NOT YR HOMELAND,EVEN NEW BORN AND PARENTS HV NOT THE NATIONALITY OF THE PLACE OF YR BIRTH.........SO WRITE TO VO THAT I JUST BORN IN THAT COUNTRY BUT ME AND MY PARENTS HV THE NATIONALITY OF PAKISTAN..........AND GET THE NOC FROM NADRA/KMC...........THE PERSONS WHO HV LOST BIRTH CERTIFICATES OR HV NO BIRTH RECORDS..........NADRA/KMC ISSUES NOC FOR THAT TO CONFIRM HE/SHE IS A PAKISTANI CITIZEN AS PER OUR RECORDS,WHICH IS MATCHED BY THEIR PARENTS HISTORY/RECORDS.........THIS NOC IS CALLED BIRTH CERTIFICATE.............FURTHERMORE CIC ACCEPTS THIS NOC AS BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
NOC4131 said:
IF U BORN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WHICH IS NOT YR HOMELAND,EVEN NEW BORN AND PARENTS HV NOT THE NATIONALITY OF THE PLACE OF YR BIRTH.........SO WRITE TO VO THAT I JUST BORN IN THAT COUNTRY BUT ME AND MY PARENTS HV THE NATIONALITY OF PAKISTAN..........AND GET THE NOC FROM NADRA/KMC...........THE PERSONS WHO HV LOST BIRTH CERTIFICATES OR HV NO BIRTH RECORDS..........NADRA/KMC ISSUES NOC FOR THAT TO CONFIRM HE/SHE IS A PAKISTANI CITIZEN AS PER OUR RECORDS,WHICH IS MATCHED BY THEIR PARENTS HISTORY/RECORDS.........THIS NOC IS CALLED BIRTH CERTIFICATE.............FURTHERMORE CIC ACCEPTS THIS NOC AS BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Brother I have already sent my birth certificate of Pakistan but they are only asking to clarify, any way I will ask nadra if they can issue some kind of evidence for people in trouble like me, baki Allah reham karain, Amin

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Kashifshah said:
Dear brothers need urgent help and suggestions,,,,

My visa officer has asked me 2 questions which I have to clarify in 15 days

1,- in my initial form I had given a different place of birthand I was born there and then when I sent documents my place of birth was Pakistan, be coz my parents worked in some other country and I was born then they came back to Pakistan after I was born so how could I write a different country instead if Pakistan, I was born there but I belong to Pakistan.

The second question they are confused about the place I work with, that it can clarify
But this place of birth I don't know what to do about this, it's a complete mess
Dedear Kashif

If yourpalce of birth is Pakistan in all NADRA documents , do not worry
Write a covering letter to VO , that in your initial application , this was a typographical error , and you have corrected this now , and regrett this

No issues at all , do not worry

Stay Blessed

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
msaeed said:
Dedear Kashif

Write a covering letter to VO , that in your initial application , this was a typographical error , and you have corrected this now , and regrett this

Stay Blessed
Brother we wrote it clearly the other place of birth in my initial application and if I write a typo error they may not trust us

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
msaeed said:
Dedear Kashif

Stay Blessed
Instead I will write a covering letter and some evidences as proof like my parents passports of that time with visa of that country on it, and also my dad's job contract with that country government to show them that we were legally there and a solid evidence that we belong to Pakistan

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Kashifshah said:
Instead I will write a covering letter and some evidences as proof like my parents passports of that time with visa of that country on it, and also my dad's job contract with that country government to show them that we were legally there and a solid evidence that we belong to Pakistan
Sir

What will you do with your Passport , CNIC etc , will you get it changed too?.
I would advice you to contact a Lawyer over this or write a letter

Stay Blessed

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
haral said:
Yes haral, iam writing every truth and I don't want to add any lies...I will explain with evidences

ABT

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-11-2010
Nomination.....
11-8-10
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along with doc. request
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Jan 14
Med's Done....
Feb 14
Interview........
Insha'Allah waived!
Passport Req..
PPR1 Apr 14 & PPR2 May 14
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014
For benefit of all!

I sent scanned copies of Passports & Updated Information Chart in response to PPR1 dated 22.4.14 and did not send by mail / courier.

Still I received PPR2 on 29.05.14.

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Kashifshah said:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN IT????..........KYA KOI INSAAN KISI AUR MULK MAY PAIDA NAHI HO SAKTA, AGAR US NAY FORM MAY SAHI SAHI LIKH DIYA TO IS MAY PROBLEM KIYA HAY................DEAR KASHIF I DONT THINK IT IS SO COMPLICATED AS WE R THINKING...........JANAB JUST WRITE A COVERING LETTER TO VO THAT I WAS BORN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY ***** THAT TIME COZ MY PARENTS WERE THERE BUT WE WERE NOT THE CITIZEN OF THAT COUNTRY..............WE R THE CITZIEN OF PAKISTAN THEREFORE WE MADE OUR CERTIFICATES AND REST OF THE DOCS FROM PAKISTAN ALSO PROVIDE THE EVIDENCES AS U ALREADY PROVIDED............HAAN AESA HO SAKTA HAY K KASHIF BHAI JIS COUNTRY MAY PAIDA HUWAY HAIN WAHAN KAY HOSPITAL K BIRTH CERTIFICATE YA AUR KOI EVIDENCE BHI SATH LAGA DAIN.................THATS IT!!!!!

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ABT said:
For benefit of all!

I sent scanned copies of Passports & Updated Information Chart in response to PPR1 dated 22.4.14 and did not send by mail / courier.

Still I received PPR2 on 29.05.14.
Dear Sir

Congratulations , I wish a blessed life and processing ahead

I have also done same on 28-05-2014 , as advised in PPR-1
Lets see when my turn comes

Stay Blessed

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
msaeed said:
Sir

What will you do with your Passport , CNIC etc , will you get it changed too?.
I would advice you to contact a Lawyer over this or write a letter

Stay Blessed
No I won't change any thing, only write to the reason for the change of birthplace, and do u know any lawyer give me his details..my bro had the same question raised when he was getting Passport of some other country, he explained and they agreed..let's c, please pray for me I'm in hard times..