Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
NOC4131 said:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN IT????..........KYA KOI INSAAN KISI AUR MULK MAY PAIDA NAHI HO SAKTA, AGAR US NAY FORM MAY SAHI SAHI LIKH DIYA TO IS MAY PROBLEM KIYA HAY................DEAR KASHIF I DONT THINK IT IS SO COMPLICATED AS WE R THINKING...........JANAB JUST WRITE A COVERING LETTER TO VO THAT I WAS BORN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY ***** THAT TIME COZ MY PARENTS WERE THERE BUT WE WERE NOT THE CITIZEN OF THAT COUNTRY..............WE R THE CITZIEN OF PAKISTAN THEREFORE WE MADE OUR CERTIFICATES AND REST OF THE DOCS FROM PAKISTAN ALSO PROVIDE THE EVIDENCES AS U ALREADY PROVIDED............HAAN AESA HO SAKTA HAY K KASHIF BHAI JIS COUNTRY MAY PAIDA HUWAY HAIN WAHAN KAY HOSPITAL K BIRTH CERTIFICATE YA AUR KOI EVIDENCE BHI SATH LAGA DAIN.................THATS IT!!!!!
Dear Mate

NB:- I am not elaborating debate

His birth / endorsement will be on Passport of her mother , which she used to travel back to Pakistan , with baby Kashif Shah.
At that time relevant Pakistani Council , in country where he was born ,must have verified his birth certificate , issued by govt authority / hospital of that country.

Stay Blessed

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
NOC4131 said:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN IT????..........KYA KOI INSAAN KISI AUR MULK MAY PAIDA NAHI HO SAKTA, AGAR US NAY FORM MAY SAHI SAHI LIKH DIYA TO IS MAY PROBLEM KIYA HAY................DEAR KASHIF I DONT THINK IT IS SO COMPLICATED AS WE R THINKING...........JANAB JUST WRITE A COVERING LETTER TO VO THAT I WAS BORN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY ***** THAT TIME COZ MY PARENTS WERE THERE BUT WE WERE NOT THE CITIZEN OF THAT COUNTRY..............WE R THE CITZIEN OF PAKISTAN THEREFORE WE MADE OUR CERTIFICATES AND REST OF THE DOCS FROM PAKISTAN ALSO PROVIDE THE EVIDENCES AS U ALREADY PROVIDED............HAAN AESA HO SAKTA HAY K KASHIF BHAI JIS COUNTRY MAY PAIDA HUWAY HAIN WAHAN KAY HOSPITAL K BIRTH CERTIFICATE YA AUR KOI EVIDENCE BHI SATH LAGA DAIN.................THATS IT!!!!!
U are right bro I only need to give them explaination, thank you for ur support..

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Kashifshah said:
No I won't change any thing, only write to the reason for the change of birthplace, and do u know any lawyer give me his details..my bro had the same question raised when he was getting Passport of some other country, he explained and they agreed..let's c, please pray for me I'm in hard times..
Sir

These is no hard time
Where were you born?
Maximum is that VO will ask you to get this amended / change on your passport
I do not know any lawyer , Tim Leah is one , and another one is the owner of this forum

Stay Blessed

sibbi

Mar 11, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2009
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
Nomination.....
16-11-2009
AOR Received.
22-12-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
16-4-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
Hi all
I need certificate/letter from driving licence issuing authority. Any one can share the sample or text of the certificate.
Regards

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sibbi said:
Hi all
I need certificate/letter from driving licence issuing authority. Any one can share the sample or text of the certificate.
Regards
From which country u r looking for the driving license ..?

And where did you submit your original passport for visa stamp ?? Abu Dhabi or London office..

Thanks

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sibbi said:
Hi all
Regards
Dear Sibbi

If you are in Pakistan , proceed to Licensing Branch of traffice police office of your city / from where your licesnse is issued.
They will guide you procedure , and upon complying that , will issue you a Letter of conformation. You need to get that attested / verified from Ministry Of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan.
Please note that for Canadian License application , this letter is valid for only 2 months from its date of issuance , and after wards you will have to get this re attested from Pakistani Highcommission in canada by payinhy CAD 10 , and wasting many hours.
I will advise you to get International Driving permit in addition to this

Stay Blessed

zalateef

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
Doc's Request.
22-08-2010
IELTS Request
ACCOMPANIED APPLICATION
File Transfer...
30-08-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Kashifshah said:
U are right bro I only need to give them explaination, thank you for ur support..
Dear Kashif
Based on my experience in dealing many times with US and Canada people/departments, I assure you that the inquiry is only a routine question. Please do not do not think that they have any doubt in your documents and now they are after it like our police/thana culture, nor there is any question of misstatement. Yes they are comparing your two birth places and want to clarify that which one they should retain in their documentation. I do not know the actual situation of your documents, but I think you can state that Pakistani birth certificate was issued after depositing/surrender of original foreign birth certificate. Do not go to lawyer if he is not your trustworthy and trained in immigration issues, however I think he will also advise you as i have, but after charging $500 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Donot worry be cool 8) 8) 8).
Regards to all.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
zalateef said:
Dear Kashif
Based on my experience in dealing many times with US and Canada people/departments, I assure you that the inquiry is only a routine question. Please do not do not think that they have any doubt in your documents and now they are after it like our police/thana culture, nor there is any question of misstatement. Yes they are comparing your two birth places and want to clarify that which one they should retain in their documentation. I do not know the actual situation of your documents, but I think you can state that Pakistani birth certificate was issued after depositing/surrender of original foreign birth certificate. Do not go to lawyer if he is not your trustworthy and trained in immigration issues, however I think he will also advise you as i have, but after charging $500 ;D ;D ;D ;D
Donot worry be cool 8) 8) 8).
Regards to all.
Thank you I will send the cover letter with appropriate evidence tomorrow and the the rest Allah has decided already, may Allah help us all, amen...

ABT

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-11-2010
Nomination.....
11-8-10
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along with doc. request
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Jan 14
Med's Done....
Feb 14
Interview........
Insha'Allah waived!
Passport Req..
PPR1 Apr 14 & PPR2 May 14
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014
Kashifshah said:
Thank you I will send the cover letter with appropriate evidence tomorrow and the the rest Allah has decided already, may Allah help us all, amen...
Wish u all the very best Kashif!!!

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
ABT said:
Wish u all the very best Kashif!!!
Thank you dear, same to u..

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
Dear Kashif Shah,

Normally they call interview for any doubts. They did not call interview in your case, it means they just want to clarify.

Best regards

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
Dear All

i need seniors urgnet input. for the person living outside Pakistan but applied in pakistan are they going to get the PPR1 request or direct Passprot request????????? One of my friend living outside Pakistan has received the letter and mentioned in it only Passports, Photo and Update Information only to be send to London office.

Is it possible to send it through DHL. Is the return of passport will be done by London office.

Please Guide. Thanks

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
DEAR FRIENDS,
I'VE PLAN TO LAND IN TORONTO IN MID JANUARY,15 WITH MY FAMILY ( TOTAL 4).I CAN'T AVOID THIS TIME LINE BECAUSE OF SOME ISSUES.I NEED GUIDE LINES FOR LANDING,HOW TO CMBAT THE HARSH WEATER ETC.
IS THERE ANY ONE WHO ALSO HAS THE PLAN TO LAND IN JANUARY,15?
REGARDS,
HIZ