+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
DEAR FRIENDS,
MY MEDICALS WERE COMPLETED PREVIOUS MONTH. NOW,AFTER 4 WEEKS THERE IS NOTHING MENTIONED IN ONLINE APPLICATION STATUS REGARDING RECEIVING THE MEDICAL RESULTS. WHAT'S THE PROGRESS OF ANY ONE WITH THE SAME TIME LINE?
COMMENTS PLZ.
REGARDS,
HIZ

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear jimmy pa ge, this is again typical third class ethnic leader style, who delivers hatred sermons, ignite fire, provoke ppl to respond and then suddenly disappear by saying 'end of debate from my end.'

If you do not have courage to face truth then why you do all this non-sense. Pl stop playing with ppl emotions here by giving them in-experienced suggestions! I am sure with your foolish suggestions many educated well settled ppl in UAE/KSA will resign from their jobs and end up doing janitorial services in Canada.

jimmy, if you are not well off in Pakistan then am sure Canada is a good option for you but not necessarily for every settled person esp in Middle East.

Reg returning back to Pak, dear since marriage I'm not living in Pakistan and return back to Dubai when you left your job, cancel visa, move out your kids from school, sell your house etc., is not so easy for a family. So pl stop spreading your NON-SENSE here & do not misguide ppl to tear their PR cards.

Dear SMSH, please do not listen to this guy (jimmy pa ge), he is in-experienced with no knowledge. My advise to you is that - if you have good job (say you are earning above 25K dirhams in UAE) then please do not take risk, you may take 2 months off, come to Canada with family, look for job market, complete your landing, make SIN cards of family and if you don't find anything of your education/experience then go back. You still have 3 yrs (out of 5 to stay out of Canada without any RO). Save enough money in UAE and come back to Canada so you could buy property etc with good money & stay looking for better job with less financial burden, if have family!

If you do not have any job etc in UAE then Canada is a good place to stay because expenses are same as UAE!

Choice is yours but do not allow in-experienced foolish ppl to play with your current good career & family!

jimmy page said:
God bless u. end of debate from my side. Tc.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
NN74 said:
Dear jimmy pa ge, this is again typical third class ethnic leader style, who delivers hatred sermons, ignite fire, provoke ppl to respond and then suddenly disappear by saying 'end of debate from my end.'

If you do not have courage to face truth then why you do all this non-sense. Pl stop playing with ppl emotions here by giving them in-experienced suggestions! I am sure with your foolish suggestions many educated well settled ppl in UAE/KSA will resign from their jobs and end up doing janitorial services in Canada.

jimmy, if you are not well off in Pakistan then am sure Canada is a good option for you but not necessarily for every settled person esp in Middle East.

Reg returning back to Pak, dear since marriage I'm not living in Pakistan and return back to Dubai when you left your job, cancel visa, move out your kids from school, sell your house etc., is not so easy for a family. So pl stop spreading your NON-SENSE here & do not misguide ppl to tear their PR cards.

Dear SMSH, please do not listen to this guy (jimmy pa ge), he is in-experienced with no knowledge. My advise to you is that - if you have good job (say you are earning above 25K dirhams in UAE) then please do not take risk, you may take 2 months off, come to Canada with family, look for job market, complete your landing, make SIN cards of family and if you don't find anything of your education/experience then go back. You still have 3 yrs (out of 5 to stay out of Canada without any RO). Save enough money in UAE and come back to Canada so you could buy property etc with good money & stay looking for better job with less financial burden, if have family!

If you do not have any job etc in UAE then Canada is a good place to stay because expenses are same as UAE!

Choice is yours but do not allow in-experienced foolish ppl to play with your current good career & family!
God knows I m not scared of anyone except Allah..I was just avoiding this redundant conversation..but IF u insist, here it is:

Firstly, all the middle east applicants did not apply coz I told them to. They aPplied before me n u ever joined this forum....and They will go anyways, no mayter how much u discourage them...

Not even ONE single person agreed with your advise. And EVERY single one agreed with me. I'm sure that hurts your feelings, and adds to the furstration of life u r going through in canada...

My contribution to this forum is very clear, I ve been always motivating, analyizing situations for analyisis and always encouraging people. People don't come here to listen to depressed people, who r unhappy with their life.

They come here to seek advise and encouragement about the process. U have ONLY brought nagativity about canada, discoragement and "Don't come to canada or u ll suffer" vibe. People on this forum r much smarter than u think. They will GO, no matter wat u say to them !!!!

I on the other hand have always spread hope, enthusiasm, vigour, so people stay motivated bout this big move....

At the end, ALL the people here WILL inshallah go to canada, whether we encourage them or discourage them.......so they don't need u to discourage them or me to motivate them....u know why....COZ THEY HAVE a BRAIN THAT WORKS and are INTELLIGENT and CAPABLE of making a decision....and they made a decision the day they applied for PR.....so no matter how much u scare them and discourage them, they will GO!!!

And last of all, I think it would be better if u focus more of your energies on your family, and building a career , than writing discouraging msgs on forum (esp knowing no one , NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE person is agreeing with your thought process).

May u find peace in life, that's all I can say. Coz u obviously are very aggitated n disturbed with life. Tc N GOD BLESS.

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
jimmy page said:
God knows I m not scared of anyone except Allah..I was just avoiding this redundant conversation..but IF u insist, here it is:

Firstly, all the middle east applicants did not apply coz I told them to. They aPplied before me n u ever joined this forum....and They will go anyways, no mayter how much u discourage them...

Not even ONE single person agreed with your advise. And EVERY single one agreed with me. I'm sure that hurts your feelings, and adds to the furstration of life u r going through in canada...

My contribution to this forum is very clear, I ve been always motivating, analyizing situations for analyisis and always encouraging people. People don't come here to listen to depressed people, who r unhappy with their life.

They come here to seek advise and encouragement about the process. U have ONLY brought nagativity about canada, discoragement and "Don't come to canada or u ll suffer" vibe. People on this forum r much smarter than u think. They will GO, no matter wat u say to them !!!!

I on the other hand have always spread hope, enthusiasm, vigour, so people stay motivated bout this big move....

At the end, ALL the people here WILL inshallah go to canada, whether we encourage them or discourage them.......so they don't need u to discourage them or me to motivate them....u know why....COZ THEY HAVE a BRAIN THAT WORKS and are INTELLIGENT and CAPABLE of making a decision....and they made a decision the day they applied for PR.....so no matter how much u scare them and discourage them, they will GO!!!

And last of all, I think it would be better if u focus more of your energies on your family, and building a career , than writing discouraging msgs on forum (esp knowing no one , NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE person is agreeing with your thought process).

May u find peace in life, that's all I can say. Coz u obviously are very aggitated n disturbed with life. Tc N GOD BLESS.
DEAR FRIENDS,
I'M THANFUL TO BOTH "NN74" AND "JIMMY" FOR SHARING BOTH ASPECTS OF CANADIAN IMMIGRATION.
IF YOU THINK BOTH HAVE GIVEN VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE TO ALL OF US THROUGH THEIR DEBATE.PLZ NO FUTHER COMMENTS ARE NEEDED AND CLOSE THE DEBATE. BUT ONE THING IS CLEAR I KNOW THAT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH ME AFTER IMMIGRATION AND HOPE THAT GOD WILL HELP US.jUST WANT TO SHARE ONE THING.I'M DRAWING 500,000/- RUPEES SALARY PER MONTH. EVEN THEN I WILL IMMIGRATE TO CANADA.
REGARDS,
HIZ

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
HIZ said:
DEAR FRIENDS,
I'M THANFUL TO BOTH "NN74" AND "JIMMY" FOR SHARING BOTH ASPECTS OF CANADIAN IMMIGRATION.
IF YOU THINK BOTH HAVE GIVEN VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE TO ALL OF US THROUGH THEIR DEBATE.PLZ NO FUTHER COMMENTS ARE NEEDED AND CLOSE THE DEBATE. BUT ONE THING IS CLEAR I KNOW THAT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH ME AFTER IMMIGRATION AND HOPE THAT GOD WILL HELP US.jUST WANT TO SHARE ONE THING.I'M DRAWING 500,000/- RUPEES SALARY PER MONTH. EVEN THEN I WILL IMMIGRATE TO CANADA.
REGARDS,
HIZ
Sir

Stay blessed

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]How shameless you are, now I know! All hatred provokers say that they have fear of Allah but in actual they don't and you are like that, if insisting that calling me hypocrite was correct![/size][/size]

[size=10pt]When ppl started applying for immigration you were no where, so do not drag ppl now to help support your funny ideas!
[/size]
[size=10pt]I am sure you don't know the definition of opinion. If whole world doesn't accept my opinion, does it mean that I am hypocrite? Poor mentality![/size]

[size=10pt]Yes, your foolish suggestions filled with less-knowledge are crystal clear. The way you treat people & make fun of Visa Officers, I can understand your contribution. You accused me of being negative, have you ever read your own statements about LVO, what negativity about Canada you are spreading, its quite clear![/size]

haha heheh...I can laugh only...who is asking applicants not to come to Canada. My advise is COME TO CANADA with preparation & caution! I think you -in your hatred sermon- cant read full text of my reply/advise to SMSH.

[size=10pt]I am watching your hopeful messages, against a member of forum asking others to vote.....hahahheheh...this is your hope or ALTAF HUSSAIN type Topi Darama you are playing here![/size]

[size=10pt]With above statement, I would say that you are a SELF-CENTERED phys co. Even you are NOT ALLOWING ME TO SHARE IMMIGRANT experiences and calling anyone who share as hypocrite...hahah heheheh

MY DEAR, OPINIONS ARE OPINIONS, MEANT TO BE SHARED AND DISAGREED BUT BASED ON THAT NO ONE WILL BE LABELLED AS HYPOCRITE.
[/size]
[size=10pt]My advise for ppl like you is to be very careful while propagating baseless info (esp about visa officers etc) otherwise you would be in trouble. If you want to be leader of this thread/forum then act like QORAX, win ppl heart with immense knowledge but polite suggestions, decent wording, and no self-imposing on others![/size]

[size=10pt]May Allah save all of us from people like you and be victim of your suggestions or your mentality![/size]

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
HIZ said:
DEAR FRIENDS,
MY MEDICALS WERE COMPLETED PREVIOUS MONTH. NOW,AFTER 4 WEEKS THERE IS NOTHING MENTIONED IN ONLINE APPLICATION STATUS REGARDING RECEIVING THE MEDICAL RESULTS. WHAT'S THE PROGRESS OF ANY ONE WITH THE SAME TIME LINE?
COMMENTS PLZ.
REGARDS,
HIZ
STILL WAITING FOR FEED BACK FROM ANY APPLICANT WITH SAME TIME LINE FOR MEDICALS COMPLETED.
REGARDS,
HIZ

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Dear All,

URGENT! URGENT! URGENT!

I wanted to make sure below with assumptions of coming back after landing, feedback required only from experts/seniors!

1. Is there any restriction from Canada Government to send the PR cards outside Canada by courier? If my friend receive it normally.
2. What if PR cards goes missing after despatch?
3. What if CIC cannot issue PR cards due to some problem (like documentaion mistakle or photo specs problem etc.)?
4. I want to know only one thing i.e., Can a person travel again to Canada wihout missing/not issued PR cards?

Answer is required with actual experience/reference/real example….
So far I have not decided to come back but in case if I have to come back due to my job requirement lets say for 3-6 months….
I just want to make sure 100% and would like to do the risk assessment that is it safe to come back after landing? Without PR cards

Thanks in Advance

Wassalam,
SMSH

Suleman Aziz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-04-2010
Med's Request
04-04-2014
Med's Done....
10-04-2014
Passport Req..
05-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014 In Sha Allah
Many Congrats SMSH really very happy for you. Have a safe Journey and Early success in settling down. TC

SMSH said:
+1 for you brother with a :)

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Suleman Aziz said:
Many Congrats SMSH really very happy for you. Have a safe Journey and Early success in settling down. TC
Thanks a lot brother for your wishes and prayers. Amen
+1 for you as well brother :)

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
@SMSH
1. Is there any restriction from Canada Government to send the PR cards outside Canada by courier? If my friend receive it normally. NO RESTRICTIONS
2. What if PR cards goes missing after despatch? APPLY FOR THE RE-ENTRY PERMIT FROM THE EMBASSY
3. What if CIC cannot issue PR cards due to some problem (like documentaion mistakle or photo specs problem etc.)? OUT OF THE COUNTRY U CAN RE-APPLY FOR THE ENTRY PERMIT BUT THIS IS LONG PROCESS, ALSO WHOLE PROCESS IS MENTIONED IN THE CIC WEBSITE
4. I want to know only one thing i.e., Can a person travel again to Canada wihout missing/not issued PR cards? NO

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
nekeol said:
@ SMSH
1. Is there any restriction from Canada Government to send the PR cards outside Canada by courier? If my friend receive it normally. NO RESTRICTIONS
2. What if PR cards goes missing after despatch? APPLY FOR THE RE-ENTRY PERMIT FROM THE EMBASSY
3. What if CIC cannot issue PR cards due to some problem (like documentaion mistakle or photo specs problem etc.)? OUT OF THE COUNTRY U CAN RE-APPLY FOR THE ENTRY PERMIT BUT THIS IS LONG PROCESS, ALSO WHOLE PROCESS IS MENTIONED IN THE CIC WEBSITE
4. I want to know only one thing i.e., Can a person travel again to Canada wihout missing/not issued PR cards? NO
Sir

Dropped PM , please check

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
SMSH said:
Dear All,

URGENT! URGENT! URGENT!

I wanted to make sure below with assumptions of coming back after landing, feedback required only from experts/seniors!

1. Is there any restriction from Canada Government to send the PR cards outside Canada by courier? If my friend receive it normally.
2. What if PR cards goes missing after despatch?
3. What if CIC cannot issue PR cards due to some problem (like documentaion mistakle or photo specs problem etc.)?
4. I want to know only one thing i.e., Can a person travel again to Canada wihout missing/not issued PR cards?

Answer is required with actual experience/reference/real example....
So far I have not decided to come back but in case if I have to come back due to my job requirement lets say for 3-6 months....
I just want to make sure 100% and would like to do the risk assessment that is it safe to come back after landing? Without PR cards

Thanks in Advance

Wassalam,
SMSH
Sir

Check PM

soulmate71

Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
14/01/2014
HIZ said:
DEAR FRIENDS,
COMMENTS PLZ.
REGARDS,
HIZ
Deaar I have the same timeline for medicals (e-madical) and same status...nothing updated about medical so far.

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
soulmate71 said:
Deaar I have the same timeline for medicals (e-madical) and same status...nothing updated about medical so far.
Dear soulmate,
Thnx for your reply. Please do update me if you find any change.
regards,
HIZ