+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

yukhan

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
Dear All,

Need your expert opinion.

- Can I get my medical done at Lahore rather than Saudi Arabia?
- Pls. provide me telephone # of Medical centre at Lahore.

Your swift reply is requested.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
murtazaabbasi said:
Dear all today I got email from re-london-​im-enquiry @ ​internation​al.gc.ca

for update documents request:

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)

1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:
Congrats dear for 1 step ahead....
Can you please check the date & time of email received and confirm if it is today' email or yesterdays....
as Saturdays are off in LVO

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
SMSH said:
Congrats dear for 1 step ahead....
Can you please check the date & time of email received and confirm if it is today' email or yesterdays....
as Saturdays are off in LVO
yesterday

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
yukhan said:
Dear All,

Need your expert opinion.

- Can I get my medical done at Lahore rather than Saudi Arabia?
- Pls. provide me telephone # of Medical centre at Lahore.

Your swift reply is requested.
Yes you can do it from any CIC recommended place around the world. Get no from CIC website.
link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=1999&CountryName=Pakistan

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
murtazaabbasi said:
I am confuse for POF ...
can you all members help me out should i send them or not? becuase they have not asked in above email.

please comment
Don,t send any thing not asked for. Keep your POF according to your family as MAY BE asked at later stage.

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
mian_g said:
Don,t send any thing not asked for. Keep your POF according to your family as MAY BE asked at later stage.
rightly comments

yukhan

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
Dear All,

Again a small confirmation:

Draft must be under the name of "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA"

Pls. correct me, if I am wrong.

alie

Sep 3, 2010
Dear Members,

I received the same letter and have some questions regarding IMM0008 Forms
Last time when we sent full docs, IMM0008 Forms included:
i. IMM0008 E GENERIC (Application for Permanent Residence) - for Principal App
ii. IMM0008 E SCHEDULE 1 (Background Declaration) – for Principal App + Spouse
iii. IMM0008 E SCHEDULE 3 (Economic Classes – FSW) – for Principal App

Now as the asked in the letter

1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

When I visited their website for the forms, I found there are some changes in IMM0008 forms
• Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB) - (Totally new format/form, did not send with full docs)
• Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 472 KB) - (Totally new format/form, did not send with full docs)
• Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] – (It’s almost the same as last time except the addition in point 10. Assets and Liabilities
Q1 . It seems that forms were redesigned and confirm that now do we have to send the all three forms of IMM00008 given above, and for the principal applicant only?
Q.2 What to write in Assets and Liabilities, as it was not asked in the last submitted forms?
Q.3 Do we have to write N/A in Military Service Questionnaire?

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
mian_g said:
thanx

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
I think LVO is keeping its promise and doing it the way they instructed, as they have mentioned in our famous wait letter to wait 6-12 months, they are sending update docs request to most of us after completing 10-11 months, so they are keeping it up as per their letter of 6-12 months.

BUT the exceptions are:

1. some of us got updated docs request/ MR after only completing 6-7 months of wait letter.
2. some of us getting updated docs request/MR from Paris Visa office.

other then this two exceptions, i think LVO is doing what they have mentioned on their letter (6-12 months) and that is we have to wait 12 months MAX. to get any kind of communication. so until now we are actually getting MR or updated docs request just before our 12 months time frame.

SO MY BIG POINT HERE IS..................

as they are mentioning to wait 18 months OR upto 2014 in the new letter, i am afraid, they will keep their promise, i hope so badly that i am totally wrong but i guess that is the reality, as LVO will start taking new application from may 2013 and will start working on those new application immediately as they have to issue visa to those new applicants with in 12 months as CIC have promised earlier. SO as they will be super busy with the may 2013 applications, it will obviously going to take up to October-November 2014 to give us VISA. i hope i am so wrong with my prediction.

PLS, JIMMY, ARSH, AND OTHERS SENIORS DO COMMENT. THANKS.

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
yukhan said:
Dear All,

Again a small confirmation:

Draft must be under the name of "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA"

Pls. correct me, if I am wrong.
Your are absolutely correct

yukhan

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
jawwad_ali said:
Your are absolutely correct
Thanks dear, but on PVO site following is mentioned:

In Canadian Dollars
•By bank draft or certified cheque drawn on a Canadian bank and made out to the Canadian Embassy. Cheques issued in Canadian dollars by a bank located outside of Canada must clearly indicate the bank correspondent’s complete address and account number in Canada, this being the establishment through which the cheque may be cashed in Canada (your bank can verify this).

The bank draft or certified cheque must be sent with the application. Any personal cheque (not certified by the bank), any postal money order or any money order (issued by postal services of other countries) will be returned to the applicant with the application.

We do not accept payments in cash, by bank card, credit card or personal cheque.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/france/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

It means that rather than "Receiver General for Canada" it must be "The Canadian Embassy"

Other members attention is also requested

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
alie said:
Dear Members,

I received the same letter and have some questions regarding IMM0008 Forms
Last time when we sent full docs, IMM0008 Forms included:
i. IMM0008 E GENERIC (Application for Permanent Residence) - for Principal App
ii. IMM0008 E SCHEDULE 1 (Background Declaration) – for Principal App + Spouse
iii. IMM0008 E SCHEDULE 3 (Economic Classes – FSW) – for Principal App

Now as the asked in the letter

When I visited their website for the forms, I found there are some changes in IMM0008 forms
• Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] (PDF, 536 KB) - (Totally new format/form, did not send with full docs)
• Additional Dependants/Declaration [IMM 0008DEP] (PDF, 472 KB) - (Totally new format/form, did not send with full docs)
• Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] – (It's almost the same as last time except the addition in point 10. Assets and Liabilities
Q1 . It seems that forms were redesigned and confirm that now do we have to send the all three forms of IMM00008 given above, and for the principal applicant only?
Q.2 What to write in Assets and Liabilities, as it was not asked in the last submitted forms?
Q.3 Do we have to write N/A in Military Service Questionnaire?
Forms required of you will be clearly mentioned , so act accordingly. For other questions scroll up this and will find answers in previous pages. Hope will be clear now.

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
yukhan said:
Thanks dear, but on PVO site following is mentioned:

In Canadian Dollars
•By bank draft or certified cheque drawn on a Canadian bank and made out to the Canadian Embassy. Cheques issued in Canadian dollars by a bank located outside of Canada must clearly indicate the bank correspondent's complete address and account number in Canada, this being the establishment through which the cheque may be cashed in Canada (your bank can verify this).

The bank draft or certified cheque must be sent with the application. Any personal cheque (not certified by the bank), any postal money order or any money order (issued by postal services of other countries) will be returned to the applicant with the application.

We do not accept payments in cash, by bank card, credit card or personal cheque.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/france/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d

It means that rather than "Receiver General for Canada" it must be "The Canadian Embassy"

Other members attention is also requested
No clue about PVO procedure but normally is Receiver General for Canada.