File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
congrats
murtazaabbasi said:
Dear all today I got email from re-london-​im-enquiry @ ​internation​al.gc.ca

for update documents request:

Congrats buddy for entering to next level:)
The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)

1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
murtazaabbasi said:

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)

1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.

I got 100 % same letter on 27/02/13. I requested SMSH to up date my status.

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
NO

murtazaabbasi said:
I am confuse for POF ...
can you all members help me out should i send them or not? becuase they have not asked in above email.

please comment

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
HIZ said:
murtazaabbasi said:

I got 100 % same letter on 27/02/13. I requested SMSH to up date my status.
I M from Lahore and need help how to send these up dated form. As per CAIPS note my BFD is in may,13.

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Dear All friends,
After recieving this 18 months letter, I'm confused. Would we able to get visa with in 18 months????
Thnx

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
destination canada said:
I think LVO is keeping its promise and doing it the way they instructed, as they have mentioned in our famous wait letter to wait 6-12 months, they are sending update docs request to most of us after completing 10-11 months, so they are keeping it up as per their letter of 6-12 months.

BUT the exceptions are:

1. some of us got updated docs request/ MR after only completing 6-7 months of wait letter.
2. some of us getting updated docs request/MR from Paris Visa office.

other then this two exceptions, i think LVO is doing what they have mentioned on their letter (6-12 months) and that is we have to wait 12 months MAX. to get any kind of communication. so until now we are actually getting MR or updated docs request just before our 12 months time frame.

SO MY BIG POINT HERE IS..................

as they are mentioning to wait 18 months OR upto 2014 in the new letter, i am afraid, they will keep their promise, i hope so badly that i am totally wrong but i guess that is the reality, as LVO will start taking new application from may 2013 and will start working on those new application immediately as they have to issue visa to those new applicants with in 12 months as CIC have promised earlier. SO as they will be super busy with the may 2013 applications, it will obviously going to take up to October-November 2014 to give us VISA. i hope i am so wrong with my prediction.

PLS, JIMMY, ARSH, AND OTHERS SENIORS DO COMMENT. THANKS.
Jimmy s stance of 3 years , has been constant for more than 1 year, even when london showed processing time of 23 months, and everyone thought we ll get visa in 6 months of wait letter:)...now even london shows 33 months processing time :)

Bata raha hoon...IF my theory (which has come true for the past 1 year) also comes true in future , I ll write this on forum one day:

"mein twaano pehley he kya see--munn lya karo, kisay kunjar dee gul" :) lol.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
jimmy page said:
Jimmy s stance of 3 years , has been constant for more than 1 year, even when london showed processing time of 23 months, and everyone thought we ll get visa in 6 months of wait letter:)...now even london shows 33 months processing time :)

Bata raha hoon...IF my theory (which has come true for the past 1 year) also comes true in future , I ll write this on forum one day:

:):):) LOL

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
HIZ said:
Dear All friends,
After recieving this 18 months letter, I'm confused. Would we able to get visa with in 18 months????
Thnx
Welcome to 8Teen Club:)
I have updated your details directly from iPhone
To see open link in my signature
Last thing Allah knows about future and you just follow the CIC instructions and submit required documents
But to take an idea it will take few months when these 8teen club applicants will receive any positive response means MR

Murree381

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
murtazaabbasi said:
I am confuse for POF ...
can you all members help me out should i send them or not? becuase they have not asked in above email.

please comment
Bahi Sb, do as instructed in their letter, previously in cic generic update letter there is a POF column along with all other required updates The Just tic if required, In your case they have not asked you, it means they are satisfied with your initial POF documentation. In my case I have done medical but during documents update I was not asked for POF update. hope done so, best of luck

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
jimmy page said:

Make it 4 years now

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
kkhan870 said:
Make it 4 years now
Nope...I'm sticking to wat I said :)

Khan baba, Full docs april 2010...got visa today....most common noc 0213....in 2 years 11 months of full docs :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.44310.html

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:

Khan baba, Full docs april 2010...got visa today....most common noc 0213....in 2 years 11 months :)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-application-forum-t19839.44310.html
right...............3 year theory rocks (plus minus 2 months) ...............GAME ON HA Jimmy Pa Ge

1 more applicant is heading towards Visa w.r.t. 3 years Visa Theory+practical.........InshaAllah

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
2calgary said:
right...............3 year theory rocks (plus minus 2 months) ...............GAME ON HA Jimmy Pa Ge

1 more applicant is heading towards Visa w.r.t. 3 years Visa Theory+practical.........InshaAllah
Yes...we know that "heading towards 3 year visa" wala applicant is goin "2 calgary" :)

P.s: also, let's get ready to congratulate hina jamal for visa stamping this week...mera dil kehta hai, iss week unka visa lug jaye ga :) lol.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Yes...we know that "heading towards visa" wala applicant is goin "2 calgary" :)

P.s: also, let's get ready to congratulate hina jamal for visa stamping this week...mera dil kehta hai, iss week unka visa lug jaye ga :) lol.
yup InshaAllah will land in Calgary

@hinajamal........advance VISA mubarak........chupi rustam nikli

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
jimmy page said:

Khan baba, Full docs april 2010...got visa today....most common noc 0213....in 2 years 11 months of full docs :)

Common man make it 4