Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Cyra said:
I just hope they will not treat our cases same as prevoius backlog of 2004... so disappointing...
Why only LVO is sending this letter.. now they are being biased...

how did other members on this forum recieved this letter, email or mail?
It looks now there is no more concept of mail delivery, everyone will get update by email only.
except if they return the original docs or passports with Visa :)

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
zeshananis said:
Hahahaha... I've the same feelings
It's your turn now for the updated request as your timeline shows, maybe they have split applicants in batches like last year in Oct. they sent request for updated documents and in Nov. they sent MR to the other batch

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkhan870 said:
It's your turn now for the updated request as your timeline shows, maybe they have split applicants in batches like last year in Oct. they sent request for updated documents and in Nov. they sent MR to the other batch
Let's hope for the best.

jadedGeek

Mar 19, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
03-08-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2011
File Transfer...
11-Aug-10
Med's Request
28-OCT-2013
Is there any change is ecase after this letter or it remained the same?

dave_lewis said:
hey all,

after waiting for three years, i got an update request for all documents...this is stupid...and it says to wait additional of 18 months..!!??

I have kept my family planning on hold because of this and how to wait again?

can someone tell if they have got medicals after this letter??

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents marked below within 60 days.

The forms listed below can be found on the CIC website at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

(Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates)

1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669]

3. Supplementary Information - Your travels [IMM 5562]

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

Please forward all requested documents together within 60 days from the date of this letter. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.

Please note that your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deemed necessary. You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until we have advised you of the final decision on your application.

At this time, we do not expect to make a final decision on your application until 2014. Please do not make case status enquiries for the next 18 months, as our resources are devoted to case processing and we will not be able to answer routine enquiries.
However, please do advise us if there is a change in your personal circumstances, such as the birth of a child, a marriage or divorce. You must let us know at the address above or by email at ldn-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca. You must also inform us of a:

● Change of address, including change of e-mail address;

● Change of immigration representative. You must include a completed and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM5476E). You can find the form at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.pdf)

● Request for withdrawal of your application.

Please ensure you quote your file number on any correspondence sent to us.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.
Unquote

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Online status check page is currently down. Anybody else havig the same situation.

Please check and confirm!

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeshananis said:
Online status check page is currently down. Anybody else havig the same situation.

Please check and confirm!
System maintenance activity is in progress

The following online services will be unavailable from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, February 23, 2013, Eastern standard time, in order to perform system maintenance:

MyCIC
Apply online
Partner Portal
CIC Portal

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeshananis said:
System maintenance activity is in progress

The following online services will be unavailable from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, February 23, 2013, Eastern standard time, in order to perform system maintenance:

MyCIC
Apply online
Partner Portal
CIC Portal

Page is back and working fine. Not a single line change in my case

Miza

Sep 20, 2010
Dear Memebers

I would like to request to all those who got updated documents request, Kindly Share their letter details

Whether they also got the same additional douments request as the current applicant got?

. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

4. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent’s passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

6. Completed Military Questionnaire (attached), for each applicant who has completed more than mandatory military service. For all applicants with any military service, please provide a copy of the Military Card or Military Exemption Card.

If yes then kindly share if we have no military service then can we simply signed the form by just mentioniong NOT APPLICABLE
the reason for this query is they have mention these text (If you never did military service, explain why not, and provide proof of any exemption from service).

Regards.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Miza said:
Dear Memebers

I would like to request to all those who got updated documents request, Kindly Share their letter details

Whether they also got the same additional douments request as the current applicant got?

. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant.

5. Copy of passport title page for each applicant. If any of your dependants are included in a parent's passport, please ensure that you apply for an individual passport for each person. Please note that each person will require their own passport at the time of visa issuance.

If yes then kindly share if we have no military service then can we simply signed the form by just mentioniong NOT APPLICABLE
the reason for this query is they have mention these text (If you never did military service, explain why not, and provide proof of any exemption from service).

Regards.
If you look at 2011 and 2012 the cases were processed at a fast rate and since the stoppage of more applications it got slower and top of that they are giving 18 more months to wait

sunnyincanada

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
i am totally confused now. what is happening? why have they split some people to continue with london and some in paris. someone mentioned 18 months wait letter. was that from london office or paris office?

btw i am one of the people who has been an ecase update saying that my application is in paris.

how do i check? am i supposed to get an email from them?

do i send a case specific inquiry to london office or paris. does anyone know? what is the paris inquiry email address?

thanks

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
What happened all waiters are licking their wounds either afraid or no interest left in this thread after hearing about the new format of documents request I think they just don't wanna get these kind of updates

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Well probably I have missed something critical going on for the past couple of days and trying to catch up on the updates. Would really appreciate if someone can update me regarding the following matters;

• My ecase now shows Paris rather than LVO. Is it a system glitch or does it really mean that our files have been transferred?
Everyone who has not received the document update request to date from LVO are now receiving another wait letter (18 months) from Paris / LVO through e-mail?

Appreciate if someone can provide more info about my questions. Thanks.

For people who are in the Gulf region another wait letter (18 months) might be a very good news as long as we have the surety that immigration will ultimately be done. However, looking at the events which have unfolded over the last year (most noticeably return of pre 2008 applications and the infamous mismatch of job description for MI1 candidates) no one can assure anything. Fingers crossed as anxiety levels are rising :'(.
May God help us all.

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May2010applicant said:
Well probably I have missed something critical going on for the past couple of days and trying to catch up on the updates. Would really appreciate if someone can update me regarding the following matters;

• My ecase now shows Paris rather than LVO. Is it a system glitch or does it really mean that our files have been transferred? (It's better to shoot a CSI for the confirmation)
Everyone who has not received the document update request to date from LVO are now receiving another wait letter (18 months) from Paris / LVO through e-mail? (From LVO and including updated forms .. but no PCC)

For people who are in the Gulf region another wait letter (18 months) might be a very good news as long as we have the surety that immigration will ultimately be done. However, looking at the events which have unfolded over the last year (most noticeably return of pre 2008 applications and the infamous mismatch of job description for MI1 candidates) no one can assure anything. Fingers crossed as anxiety levels are rising :'(.
May God help us all.
Please see my inline comments in RED color....

ocean905

May 16, 2012
Canada has also one Raja Rental namely Jason Kenny..so good news is that if we got COPR in 2013 0r 14 we will not miss Pak politicians in Canada.

Ghazab kiya tere wade pe aitbaar kiya,
Tamaam raat qayamat ka intzaar kiya...

Hum aise mehe we nazara na the jo hosh aata,
Magar tumhare tagafful ne hoshiyaar kiya,

fashanaye shabe gam unko eak kahani thi,
Kuch aitbaar kiya kuch na aitbaar kiya,

Na pooch dil ki haqikat magar ye kahte hai,
Wo beqaraar rahe jisne beqaraar kiya..

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
May2010applicant said:

• My ecase now shows Paris rather than LVO. Is it a system glitch or does it really mean that our files have been transferred?
Everyone who has not received the document update request to date from LVO are now receiving another wait letter (18 months) from Paris / LVO through e-mail?

May God help us all.
There is one clever point in this post which needs attention of jimmy page, zeeshananis, SMSH, and any other who got some intelligent view about this. I see a word "People from Gulf" so the applicants who got this 18 months wait in the letter of updated documents request, are all of them from Gulf as current residence or from somewhere else? My question arises because one retired immigration officer said that applicants from some countries require lengthy background checks and they might have changed the procedure of thorough background checks recently