Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
haroon512 said:
I think all the people who received updated documents request have also received rprf atleast in my case it is true.
1. I have submitted the updated docs, but not received the RPRF request yet.
2. either the Bank statement or a bank certificate is sufficient. Two to three months old bank statement will also suffice though i would submit a month old bank statement. They may specify the duration of the bank statement.
3. Usually, after the updated docs submission, MR is 4 to 6 weeks away normally.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
jimmy page said:
hahahha...I don't like u, u enjoy everything :)

Dude..just remembered...when are u coming to hometown ?? Try n meet up If u re in town...
abhi nahi.. abi time hey.. aon ga to will let u know inshallah

aadil1234

Star Member
Aug 30, 2012
WAY said:
Hopefully u too will be getting visa soon, would you mind sharing ur timeline
INSHAHALLAH..... we all will get visas soon.

@ Jimmy... you r right.

NOC: 1111 & 0111
Initial Application: April 2010
Full Doc Sent: Aug 2010
2nd AOR Sep 2010
Pakistan, Islamabad
Wait letter : 27th march 2012

haroon512

Star Member
Sep 18, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th October, 2009
Doc's Request.
4th January, 2010
AOR Received.
18th August, 2010
IELTS Request
5th May, 2010
File Transfer...
January, 2010
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 08/01/2014 and 22/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
29/01/2014
LANDED..........
inshALLAH at the end of Feb, 2014
Thanks a lot for detailed analysis.

hinnajamal said:
2. either the Bank statement or a bank certificate is sufficient. Two to three months old bank statement will also suffice though i would submit a month old bank statement. They may specify the duration of the bank statement.
3. Usually, after the updated docs submission, MR is 4 to 6 weeks away normally.

wynterbabe

Apr 1, 2012
501 said:
yesterday I received an email from my consultant that MR is now on their hand, my timeline is filed on Jan 2010 at London VO. My problem is the hard copy of MR is in the UAE and I am in the Philippines now. VO also give only 30 days to update the bulk of docs. My biggest problem is how to get an updated PCC for I am in the Philippines now. I am appealing to any one who can give an output regarding this......thanks in advance.
Hi there 501,

I am experiencing the same problem. We were back in the Philippines for good since April 2010.. did u accomplish your UAE PCC already? Got my MR and updated documents request due on NOV 15 but since the letter was sent to us SUPER LATE my consultant asked LVO for extension and they gave us until DEC 15 for completion of all documentations..

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
hinnajamal said:
In my case LVO requested for updated forms, Pics, RPRF, copies of passports, fresh police certificate on 16-10-12 but still waiting MR.

Gogy

Feb 8, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application received by CIO: 21st-April-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR - 21st-July-2010
jimmy page said:
Sorry dost...did nt mean to scare u...and just becoz bad luck happened with me or a person I know, doesn't mean it ll happen to someone else too...but just saying these things CAN happen (happened to me and that guy)....so better to be careful, and don't worry..sending CSI will SURELY never harm your case....Not sending Might.... That's why if u ve noticed, I keep saying again n again "I hope nothing goes wrong or no complication arises further" coz it has happened in my case once. (I guess Jo naseeb mein likha ho, wo hona hota hai--may be there s something better in the delay for me, I don't know)

Kher, don't worry, Allah sub ke liye behter kare ga. And let's pray we all safely sail through now ! Moral of the story: CSI/visa officer won't bite :)

Ps: damn..I just got a re-cap of my entire immi journey uptil now...its been long and tense (and I'm just half way yet)...and I know generally people thank forum memebers AFTER they get visa, but why wait...whatever the outcome is, I m very thankful to 3 of my forum friends esp, Cock n Bull, Arsh Ali, and Gillani.....since they ve seen me go through this tense phase of bad luck and I ve ate their head a lot on phone... So I'm thankful to them for being there n giving me moral support n guidance.....thanks guys for all your support uptil now! U guys ROCK :)
Is it possible if I can give the mailing address of USA to LVO while your residential address can be of Pakistan. I did that for ordering my transcripts and police certificates from UK, USA, & Cyprus to my sister's address in USA she then forwarded these documents to me in Pakistan. I had to do this because when i ordered my transcripts from UK they sent it to me through normal post which I didn't receive.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
wynterbabe said:
In my case I got MR,Updated docs,updated pictures,RPRF,updated PCC's,Updated POF altogether.
Its ok in all cases after the updated docs request. Updated docs request means, file is going (fast)...and after MR, only six to 7 months left in landing (if someone record is clean at the international security agencies) means security check is neat.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Well I am not posting serious comments for last few days but now on a serious not, the letter we got has 6-12 months duration... so just to meet the initial duration.. they picked some files randomly and processed them so it looks like they started processing after 6 months and stretched it till 12 months.... aisa mairay ko lagta hey ;D
So bhaiyon baki sub March - April tak so jao... kuch nahi anay ka :)

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arsh Ali said:
Well I am not posting serious comments for last few days but now on a serious not, the letter we got has 6-12 months duration... so just to meet the initial duration.. they picked some files randomly and processed them so it looks like they started processing after 6 months and stretched it till 12 months.... aisa mairay ko lagta hey ;D
So bhaiyon baki sub March - April tak so jao... kuch nahi anay ka :)
You may be right. What about your CSE. I think they're not taking you serious ;)

NOC4131

Sep 8, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-14-2010
Doc's Request.
Feb-01-2011 (Doc sent dt)
Nomination.....
Updated Forms + Police Certf sent (May-2014)
AOR Received.
October-2010 (Full Doc request dt)
IELTS Request
Alongwith Full Docs (Feb-01-11)
File Transfer...
6-12 month letter (June 2012),18 month letter (May 2013)
Med's Request
Oct-22-2014
Med's Done....
Oct-30-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov-14-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-05-2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah on 5th day of Eid-ul-Fitr 2015
jimmy page said:
:) bro, I don't work for FBI, so how would I know :) the list is on page 226...u can check this info too.....

Out of the 57 list members, 18 have updates request, and 6 have medicals...(24 total).

So, the ones who have medicals SURELY must have RPRF request....

Don't know about the rest of 18 people with updates....I guess, if someone REALLY wants to know, he can check their last msgs OR directly ask them :) but my guess is mostly the trend these days is that they are asking for rprf with medical....again just a trend seen in most cases, nothing hard n fast....
As i have received my CAIPS Notes earlier in Sept 2012

Notes generated on: 16-06-2012
Due Date: 16-05-2013
Medical: In Progress
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started

Mentioned in last lines that ..... Medical Printed, P103 Prepared, Required PCC for applicant and Spouse, Required POF then Medical + RPRF. File in PA'D

CAIPS note seems,hopefully RPRF should be asked with Medical. Please eloborate if somebody knows about (PA'D). I am still waiting for all orders after having 6-12 months letter in July-2012.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
NOC4131 said:
As i have received my CAIPS Notes earlier in Sept 2012

Notes generated on: 16-06-2012
Due Date: 16-05-2013
Medical: In Progress
Criminality: Not Started
Security: Not Started

Mentioned in last lines that ..... Medical Printed, P103 Prepared, Required PCC for applicant and Spouse, Required POF then Medical + RPRF. File in PA'D

CAIPS note seems,hopefully RPRF should be asked with Medical. Please eloborate if somebody knows about (PA'D). I am still waiting for all orders after having 6-12 months letter in July-2012.
Its not a bad omen at least. :). enjoy the MR and prepare yourself for landing

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
hinnajamal said:
Its not a bad omen at least. :). enjoy the MR and prepare yourself for landing
Dear
If updated documents reach at destination(UK) a day or two late of given time what would be the scenario?