Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
Hi all
Today i sent csi after receiving updated documents at LVO and also applied for fresh caips which are due on 21st November . Now situation will clear after reply to csi or caips, either vo process case further and isssue medical or not. Anyone who receive response to csi after receiving updated documents at lvo, pls share reply to csi.
regards

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
sibbi said:
Hi all
Today i sent csi after receiving updated documents at LVO and also applied for fresh caips which are due on 21st November . Now situation will clear after reply to csi or caips, either vo process case further and isssue medical or not. Anyone who receive response to csi after receiving updated documents at lvo, pls share reply to csi.
regards
Dear Its entirely your discretion but keeping queries to the minimum is always good. They respond immediately when its of urgent nature. Last year sent CSI,e-mail, post requests to send me back my originals but no response. Then after updating my address with them spotted wrong part in my address. Responded to my e-mail for correction next day and even the address was corrected promptly. So not discouraging but sending CSI for the sake of CSI is not a good idea.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
mian_g said:
Dear Its entirely your discretion but keeping queries to the minimum is always good. They respond immediately when its of urgent nature. Last year sent CSI,e-mail, post requests to send me back my originals but no response. Then after updating my address with them spotted wrong part in my address. Responded to my e-mail for correction next day and even the address was corrected promptly. So not discouraging but sending CSI for the sake of CSI is not a good idea.
I agree with u, that one should not over do csi. However allow me to share my personal experience.

I applied first time in 2009 Jan, ...I never got 1st AOR, (must have gotten into spam mail)...so after 3 months of applying, I started writing to them via courier+email that I think I ve lost me email, so kindly send me the email again....I sent them atleast 8 letters in 1 year, no response. UNTIL one day, 2010 Jan, I got a letter that my case has been closed coz I did not send them documents within 120 days,since they had sent me 1st AOR email in march 2009.... I explained n sent them the entire 1 year correspondence, but they did not re-open my case.

So I applied again in 2010 May with my current application. Then, again in March 2012, I found out through csi that "some letter" was sent to me which I never got, so I asked them to send it again. And they sent it again after 3 months and 5 emails....thank god it was "wait letter" and not updated docs request. (My friends Arsh/cock n bull know the entire story)

Then the real horror thing happened with my friend 's collague from MI-1 last year...he applied in 2009 , and was sent medical in 2011, and never got it...then in 2012, he got a letter that his case has been closed coz he did not reply to the medical....he wrote to them n begged them that he never got the medical, but they did not reopen his case....I know in most cases they do re open, but its their DISCRETION whether they open or not.

As far as the WORST thing they can do on repeated csi is : "they ll copy/paste"...they will never reject your application...I know an MI-2 applicant , who s in canada now, he used to send CSI every month for 16 months till he got visa (he knew about my case).....I know that's too much n not saying one should do that :) but its not like he had any negative effect on his case.

SO, I agree with your point. Don't over do csi unnecessarily, but DO feel/gauge the trend...and whenever u feel it in your gut that u should do csi, DO it.... or whenever u feel that this action (like sending them updated docs) should be informed via csi , don't hesitate, DO it. Nothing really harmful will happen as a result of csi, however it just MIGHT save u from a BIG problem. Better safe than to be sorry (just my personal opinion/experience). Rest is your OWN decision, as its YOUR case and only YOU know what's best for it.

P.s: By YOU , I don't mean you, mian g :) I'm talkin generally :) Regards.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
I agree with u, that one should not over do csi. However allow me to share my personal experience.

I applied first time in 2009 Jan, ...I never got 1st AOR, (must have gotten into spam mail)...so after 3 months of applying, I started writing to them via courier+email that I think I ve lost me email, so kindly send me the email again....I sent them atleast 8 letters in 1 year, no response. UNTIL one day, 2010 Jan, I got a letter that my case has been closed coz I did not send them documents within 120 days,since they had sent me 1st AOR email in march 2009.... I explained n sent them the entire 1 year correspondence, but they did not re-open my case.

So I applied again in 2010 May with my current application. Then, again in March 2012, I found out through csi that "some letter" was sent to me which I never got, so I asked them to send it again. And they sent it again after 3 months and 5 emails....thank god it was "wait letter" and not updated docs request. (Arsh knows the entire story)

Then the real horror thing happened with my friend 's collague from MI-1 last year...he applied in 2009 , and was sent medical in 2011, and never got it...then in 2012, he got a letter that his case has been closed coz he did not reply to the medical....he wrote to them n begged them that he never got the medical, but they did not reopen his case....I know in most cases they do re open, but its their DISCRETION whether they open or not.

As far as the WORST thing they can do on repeated csi is : "they ll copy/paste"...they will never reject your application...I know an MI-2 applicant , who s in canada now, he used to send CSI every month for 16 months till he got visa (he knew about my case).....I know that's too much n not saying one should do that :) but its not like he had any negative effect on his case.

SO, I agree with your point. Don't over do csi unnecessarily, but DO feel/gauge the trend...and whenever u feel it in your gut that u should do csi, DO it.... or whenever u feel that this action (like sending them updated docs) should be informed via csi , don't hesitate, DO it. Nothing really harmful will happen as a result of csi, however it just MIGHT save u from a BIG problem. Better safe than to be sorry (just my personal opinion/experience). Rest is your OWN decision, as its YOUR case and only YOU know what's best for it.

Jimmy bhai aap ne tu dara diya :eek:.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
eemmoo1 said:
Jimmy bhai aap ne tu dara diya :eek:.
Sorry dost...did nt mean to scare u...and just becoz bad luck happened with me or a person I know, doesn't mean it ll happen to someone else too...but just saying these things CAN happen (happened to me and that guy)....so better to be careful, and don't worry..sending CSI will SURELY never harm your case....Not sending Might.... That's why if u ve noticed, I keep saying again n again "I hope nothing goes wrong or no complication arises further" coz it has happened in my case once. (I guess Jo naseeb mein likha ho, wo hona hota hai--may be there s something better in the delay for me, I don't know)

Kher, don't worry, Allah sub ke liye behter kare ga. And let's pray we all safely sail through now ! Moral of the story: CSI/visa officer won't bite :)

Ps: damn..I just got a re-cap of my entire immi journey uptil now...its been long and tense (and I'm just half way yet)...and I know generally people thank forum memebers AFTER they get visa, but why wait...whatever the outcome is, I m very thankful to 3 of my forum friends esp, Cock n Bull, Arsh Ali, and Gillani.....since they ve seen me go through this tense phase of bad luck and I ve ate their head a lot on phone... So I'm thankful to them for being there n giving me moral support n guidance.....thanks guys for all your support uptil now! U guys ROCK :)

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
jimmy page said:

So I applied again in 2010 May with my current application. Then, again in March 2012, I found out through csi that "some letter" was sent to me which I never got, so I asked them to send it again. And they sent it again after 3 months and 5 emails....thank god it was "wait letter" and not updated docs request. (Arsh knows the entire story)

Nice one and totally agree with you on the point that never hesitate to inquire, but not for the sake of inquiring. I understand and feel for those who suffered due to the inefficient, dishonest and unreliable postal system of Pakistan. Would you believe Jimmy that I received even my originals through normal post and that too in 2 days time. Lets hope and pray that no one suffers and successfully completes this process of Immigration.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
KHI main Mobile network band hogia... no signals at all... Ab yeh mazay Canada main kahan... Thanks VO for letting us experience this :p

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
Arsh Ali said:
KHI main Mobile network band hogia... no signals at all... Ab yeh mazay Canada main kahan... Thanks VO for letting us experience this :p
hahahha...I don't like u, u enjoy everything :)

Dude..just remembered...when are u coming to hometown ?? Try n meet up If u re in town...

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
mian_g said:
Nice one and totally agree with you on the point that never hesitate to inquire, but not for the sake of inquiring. I understand and feel for those who suffered due to the inefficient, dishonest and unreliable postal system of Pakistan. Would you believe Jimmy that I received even my originals through normal post and that too in 2 days time. Lets hope and pray that no one suffers and successfully completes this process of Immigration.
Mian sb,urs updated docs reached the LVO on No. 12. whats urs NOC? Mine reached on Nov. 14.

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
hinnajamal said:
Mian sb,urs updated docs reached the LVO on No. 12. whats urs NOC? Mine reached on Nov. 14.
Posted on 10th and delivered on 12th Nov (8:59 AM). NOC 4131.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
mian_g said:
Posted on 10th and delivered on 12th Nov (8:59 AM). NOC 4131.
Mine NOC is same. My docs were received by Jake. Hope to receive the MR within 4 weeks.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Sorry dost...did nt mean to scare u...and just becoz bad luck happened with me or a person I know, doesn't mean it ll happen to someone else too...but just saying these things CAN happen (happened to me and that guy)....so better to be careful, and don't worry..sending CSI will SURELY never harm your case....Not sending Might.... That's why if u ve noticed, I keep saying again n again "I hope nothing goes wrong or no complication arises further" coz it has happened in my case once. (I guess Jo naseeb mein likha ho, wo hona hota hai--may be there s something better in the delay for me, I don't know)

Kher, don't worry, Allah sub ke liye behter kare ga. And let's pray we all safely sail through now ! Moral of the story: CSI/visa officer won't bite :)

Ps: damn..I just got a re-cap of my entire immi journey uptil now...its been long and tense (and I'm just half way yet)...and I know generally people thank forum memebers AFTER they get visa, but why wait...whatever the outcome is, I m very thankful to 3 of my forum friends esp, Cock n Bull, Arsh Ali, and Gillani.....since they ve seen me go through this tense phase of bad luck and I ve ate their head a lot on phone... So I'm thankful to them for being there n giving me moral support n guidance.....thanks guys for all your support uptil now! U guys ROCK :)
Agreed Sir. It is always good to share experiences for benefit of others. May Allah bless us all in our goals.

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
hinnajamal said:
Mine NOC is same. My docs were received by Jake. Hope to receive the MR within 4 weeks.
Good to hear having same NOC. I think receiving person does not make any difference as its a huge building in Central London called Canada House and any one at the reception will receive but lets hope he/she does not misplace it hhhh kidding. Fingers crossed for MR as hope your prediction comes true because tickets before 10th Dec are reasonable as I am planning to do it in Pakistan as family is currently there.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
mian_g said:
Good to hear having same NOC. I think receiving person does not make any difference as its a huge building in Central London called Canada House and any one at the reception will receive but lets hope he/she does not misplace it hhhh kidding. Fingers crossed for MR as hope your prediction comes true because tickets before 10th Dec are reasonable as I am planning to do it in Pakistan as family is currently there.
Hope so. :)

haroon512

Star Member
Sep 18, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20th October, 2009
Doc's Request.
4th January, 2010
AOR Received.
18th August, 2010
IELTS Request
5th May, 2010
File Transfer...
January, 2010
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 08/01/2014 and 22/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
29/01/2014
LANDED..........
inshALLAH at the end of Feb, 2014
Dear Senior members,

I need few information and guidance. I have submitted my updated documents (PCC, Forms and RPRF) on 14/11/2012. I just want to know that in your expert opinion when updated doc holder will receive MR? Secondly for the POF will they be requiring 3 months or 6 months bank statement. Those who got updated documents request plus medicals got the POF ? if so how many months statement they have asked for ? I will be thankful for your input...Thanks