+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

HamOnt

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
assalamoalaikum dear friends... happy new year to all of you..may allah bring happiness for all of us this year ameen.

many congratulations to all friends getting good news and moving to their next steps specially to my group mates mubashir ali and haroon..

IN SHAA ALLAH going for umrah and all of you will be in my prayers...plz remember me in urs..

mubasshirali

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Surrey, BC
SMSH said:
Apologies for confusing!
Please share some official Pakistan govt. link where no limits are mentioned if someone is migrating
This will help others too...
Thanks in advance
Reference to the Government Decision taken yesterday, no one can take more than US $ 5000 from any commercial transport i.e. Airplane, Cruise or Train. This rule is also applicable on passport holders of any country and applicable of only on carrying cash. You have to use bank transfer mode if you want to transfer money outside as per state bank official. The same news is appeared in the Daily Jang and other newspapers today on the back page with prominent heading.

mubasshirali

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Surrey, BC
HamOnt said:
assalamoalaikum dear friends... happy new year to all of you..may allah bring happiness for all of us this year ameen.

many congratulations to all friends getting good news and moving to their next steps specially to my group mates mubashir ali and haroon..

IN SHAA ALLAH going for umrah and all of you will be in my prayers...plz remember me in urs..
Thank you very much Hamont :)
Please remember us in your prayers and also pray for the prosperity and better security condition in our dear homeland. May Allah bless you.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
HamOnt said:

Brother we need ur prayers badly... Pray for our sucess... Good luck

amanpreet77

Jul 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
21 April 2012
Med's Done....
27 April 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
Hi Seniors , is there any problem with eye sight 0.75 during PR process.?
Plz reply.

thanks& regards
Amanpreet.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
amanpreet77 said:
Hi Seniors , is there any problem with eye sight 0.75 during PR process.?
Plz reply.

thanks& regards
Amanpreet.
Sir

I am sure "NO"
Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sama2010 said:
Alhamdulilaaaah today i received update request from LVO :) finally positive step happen after a long long wait,

they request :
1/ PCC from saudi arabia .
2/ POF as 6 month bank statment .
3/ Long form birth certificate for spouse ??? ( I wonder what is this form my dear fourm friends any urgent help please ::) ) .
SIr

Congratulations

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazzadkw said:
Dear Tigerr,

Thanks for the info.
I would like to know, if I am going for 1st landing and return after 2 weeks. will it be good to apply for health insurance as I will not be there for next 1 year.

Dear Sazzadkw,

After entering Canada from any Border. NEVER Leave the country W/O PR CARD

I beleve they Dont deliver PR Card within Two Weeks time and immigration visa is ONE TIME USE ONLY( NO Re-Entery)

My advice is to get your PR Card, Health insurance and Bank statement asap

OR

Research thoroughly AND ASK CAN. GOVT OFFICIAL before you decide that you will go there for TWO WEEKS and come back and go after one year.

Please DO NOT make Hasty decisions and take immigration very SERIOUSLY.

All My friends Permanent Residence is like a PROBATION PEROID of Five years that leads you to CITIZENSHIP.

We still be remaining PAKISTAN NATIONALS and on entry to any country we have to show them PAKISTAN PASSPORT AND CANADIAN PR CARD (This also includes CANADA)
Once we get CAnadian Citizenship, inshaALLAH All of us will, then we will become DUAL NATIONALS (PAKISTAN AND CANADA)

CANADA is one of the countries that PRACTICALLY takes back even the CITIZENSHIP (for very serious crimes and Staying for very very long outside)
Ref http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_nationality_law

DOES NOT WANT TO MAKE YOU FEARED :)

Friends! Plan appropriate. CANADA is a NEW world for all of us they are very POLITE, HELPING and GOOD but are very STRICT on Following rules.

Regards.

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

If you will land in Ontario , eligibility for health insurance is after 3 months , you need to have your first bank statement for this , and bank mails your statement of account after 45 days of opening of bank account. - This is what happened with my sister in March 2013.
You double check this

You can get your SIN registration on Toronto Airport , all you need to have is Photocopies of your Bio Data page of your passports (Passports of all Members accompanying you).

Stay Blessed
Dear mSaeed

You should apply for a health insurance card from your provincial or territorial government as soon as possible after you arrive in Canada.

You can get an application form at a doctor’s office, a hospital, a pharmacy or an immigrant-serving organization. You can also get forms online from your province or territory’s ministry responsible for health.

Required documents

When you apply for your health insurance card you will need to show some identification, such as your birth certificate or passport, or your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292). You can also show your Permanent Resident Card.

Ref
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-health.asp

M.P

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
SMSH said:
Apologies for confusing!
Please share some official Pakistan govt. link where no limits are mentioned if someone is migrating
This will help others too...
Thanks in advance
for information

http://www.brecorder.com/money-a-banking/198/1142232/

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Tigerr said:
Dear mSaeed

You should apply for a health insurance card from your provincial or territorial government as soon as possible after you arrive in Canada.

You can get an application form at a doctor's office, a hospital, a pharmacy or an immigrant-serving organization. You can also get forms online from your province or territory's ministry responsible for health.

Required documents

When you apply for your health insurance card you will need to show some identification, such as your birth certificate or passport, or your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292). You can also show your Permanent Resident Card.

Ref
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-health.asp
SIr

Thank you for your advice / sharing information.

I have shared with you what I have faced in Feb 2013.

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sama2010 said:
Alhamdulilaaaah today i received update request from LVO :) finally positive step happen after a long long wait,

they request :
1/ PCC from saudi arabia .
2/ POF as 6 month bank statment .
3/ Long form birth certificate for spouse ??? ( I wonder what is this form my dear fourm friends any urgent help please ::) ) .
Sir

Long Form Birth Certificate is the document that lists the names of each parent of the child - In Pakistan this is the New Computerized Birth Certificate Issued by NADRA.

Please do not assume this to be "bey Form"

This is what LVO has responded on email query of my friend.

Stay Blessed

rups

Star Member
Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2012
IELTS Request
submitted along with documents
Med's Request
4 Oct 2013
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
5 Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
6 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
expecting on 19th Jan 2014
Hi ALL...

I received my visa today...

require suggestion for travel and health insurance... seniors please help.. is it necessary to have it or not required..

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
rups said:
Hi ALL...

I received my visa today...

require suggestion for travel and health insurance... seniors please help.. is it necessary to have it or not required..
mabark, good news wish u good luck. Not necessary but highly recommended for 3 months insurance