Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 06-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
Insha-Allah in September 2014
fsarosh said:
Well friends, in my personal opinion, those who thinks that after Kenney's departure things would be changed dramatically then this assumption is totally wrong. Canada is a well established democracy and in all the democratic countries, people come and go, governments comes and go but once any government settles any policy, its considered as the final word. Additionally, whatever he has done was properly legislated through acts of the parliament and it is now become a law and i have 0% hope that anything will change. Another point is that is was not his removal from the office but was a mere cabinet reshuffle (which is a routine in the democratic governments in order to groom future leadership) and he is still serving in the Canadian cabinet as minister of Human Resources.
You are right. CIC prepare annual plan for immigration and parliament approved that plan and subsequently visa targets are issued to visa post. So change of Minister does not affect CIC policy. I don't see any chance of medical before October/November because VO London is facing short of visa quota that's why LVO transferred application to Paris. I have completed four years but no outcome, so am totally disappointed and exploring my alternate options.

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
fsarosh said:
Well friends, in my personal opinion, those who thinks that after Kenney's departure things would be changed dramatically then this assumption is totally wrong. Canada is a well established democracy and in all the democratic countries, people come and go, governments comes and go but once any government settles any policy, its considered as the final word. Additionally, whatever he has done was properly legislated through acts of the parliament and it is now become a law and i have 0% hope that anything will change. Another point is that is was not his removal from the office but was a mere cabinet reshuffle (which is a routine in the democratic governments in order to groom future leadership) and he is still serving in the Canadian cabinet as minister of Human Resources.
I am not totally agree with you. Yes, the new minister is expected to follow the general CIC regulations and as you said those regulation were regulated to acts as they passed the parliament. But, did you know that Mr. Kendy can issue "minister instruction" that changes the immigration ACT. And this is one of acts passed by the parliament!!! In my opinion, this is one of the worst acts ever issued for CIC. Imagine that the Minister can give speech to change any regulation as what happen to MI1, then freeze MI1 go ahead for MI2, then freeze MI2 go ahead for MI3. Do you thinks we are toys the minister can move or stop us as he dreams. I believe this is shame on Country like Canada.
In my opinion, the new minister might revisit such acts and possibly change those rules. Also, there are may ambiguous in the immigration system like duplications of different programs as PhD stream. I expect this stream will be stopped soon. Acceptance from this stream should be very small as compared to all FSW as PhD ratio in the jop market should be lowered for industrial country.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
smikri said:
:D

Dear all,

Finally I received the passport request for self & family via email.What can I say!!! I am in 7th heaven. I completed my medicals on the 23rd of June and was looking forward to an updated status. Till last evening there was no update on the online status. Just the usual we have begun processing your application so wasn't expecting anything soon.

I thank the almighty for this as he thinks I deserved this at this stage of my life. I am sure all of you too shall be blessed with good news soon. Because just as misery spreads misery happiness does spread happiness. For those who will be wanting to know my time line I would like to say it is already on the spread sheet.

Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
Smikri
Many congrats Smikri and good luck for your future endeavours

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smikri said:

Dear all,

Finally I received the passport request for self & family via email.What can I say!!! I am in 7th heaven. I completed my medicals on the 23rd of June and was looking forward to an updated status. Till last evening there was no update on the online status. Just the usual we have begun processing your application so wasn't expecting anything soon.

I thank the almighty for this as he thinks I deserved this at this stage of my life. I am sure all of you too shall be blessed with good news soon. Because just as misery spreads misery happiness does spread happiness. For those who will be wanting to know my time line I would like to say it is already on the spread sheet.

Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
Smikri
Congrat Smikri,

You really break all records. It's wonderful!

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salem10 said:
I am not totally agree with you. Yes, the new minister is expected to follow the general CIC regulations and as you said those regulation were regulated to acts as they passed the parliament. But, did you know that Mr. Kendy can issue "minister instruction" that changes the immigration ACT. And this is one of acts passed by the parliament!!! In my opinion, this is one of the worst acts ever issued for CIC. Imagine that the Minister can give speech to change any regulation as what happen to MI1, then freeze MI1 go ahead for MI2, then freeze MI2 go ahead for MI3. Do you thinks we are toys the minister can move or stop us as he dreams. I believe this is shame on Country like Canada.
In my opinion, the new minister might revisit such acts and possibly change those rules. Also, there are may ambiguous in the immigration system like duplications of different programs as PhD stream. I expect this stream will be stopped soon. Acceptance from this stream should be very small as compared to all FSW as PhD ratio in the jop market should be lowered for industrial country.
It's quite logical. But i wish all the best for all!

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
sibbi said:
You are right. CIC prepare annual plan for immigration and parliament approved that plan and subsequently visa targets are issued to visa post. So change of Minister does not affect CIC policy. I don't see any chance of medical before October/November because VO London is facing short of visa quota that's why LVO transferred application to Paris. I have completed four years but no outcome, so am totally disappointed and exploring my alternate options.
That's it I am givin up the speed which our cases are moving we are going nowhere

Zuzanna

Mar 31, 2013
NN74 said:
Thanks Zeshan

I am not sure as why this impression is being developed that Egypt Air is choosen due to cost constraints & child benefits refusal is linked to it?

In my view, paying extra to KLM or Lufthansa or Emirates or any direct carier for similar services offered by other airlines at a cheaper rate is not a better way to manage your funds. You may disagree, its your choice!
I did not assume anything. Based on what you wrote:

"Lets start with few words about airline. Against the advises of all friends, we had chosen Egypt Air to travel due to cost (5 passengers US$4,100/- return). There were various opinions about Egypt Air; not good air line as per safety view, no good staff, no good handling during flight (one had told that there's always water shortage during flight etc.)"

"The lady also handed over printed material to get social benefits claims for kids, if we want to for which we are not interested in. So we politely refused that as of now we are not interested in any social benefits for kids."

I hope it is evident now why I wrote so.

I do not want to get in to details of anything else. I do not want to blow up things out of proportion for no reason. I do respect all religions and its followers. What prompted me to write was when you started to write from the time you met the immigration officer. What ever I wrote was based on the impression you gave me in your description. Thanks for your time and sharing your experience. Wishing a wonderful future for you and family in Canada. No hard feelings please.

@ zeshananis : I am a newbie and I don't know how to send personal messages to other members in this forum. My response was to NN74. Being a senior member on this forum, I hope you would have understood it and I would appreciate if you don't poke your head in to unnecessary areas. Thanks.

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zuzanna said:

"Lets start with few words about airline. Against the advises of all friends, we had chosen Egypt Air to travel due to cost (5 passengers US$4,100/- return). There were various opinions about Egypt Air; not good air line as per safety view, no good staff, no good handling during flight (one had told that there's always water shortage during flight etc.)"

"The lady also handed over printed material to get social benefits claims for kids, if we want to for which we are not interested in. So we politely refused that as of now we are not interested in any social benefits for kids."

I do not want to get in to details of anything else. I do not want to blow up things out of proportion for no reason. I do respect all religions and its followers. What prompted me to write was when you started to write from the time you met the immigration officer. What ever I wrote was based on the impression you gave me in your description. Thanks for your time and sharing your experience. Wishing a wonderful future for you and family in Canada. No hard feelings please.

@ zeshananis : I am a newbie and I don't know how to send personal messages to other members in this forum. My response was to NN74. Being a senior member on this forum, I hope you would have understood it and I would appreciate if you don't poke your head in to unnecessary areas. Thanks.
If you think it's unnecessary then i would suggest you to first learn how to use the forums and try to convey your personal feelings in a private message.

On a public notice board anybody can poke their heads.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
smikri said:

Dear all,

Good luck to all of you.

Regards,
Smikri
Many Congrats on this wonderful news :)

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Assalam o Alaikum,
Status Update Report...!!! :)
Current Status No. of Cases
VISA - Received 22
PPR - Received 4
MR - Received 24
UDR - Received 14
UDR - Received+18m 46
UDR / MR - Waiting 7
TOTAL Applicants 117

To view the full list, kindly open the Link in my signatures. No User/Password required.
[size=10pt]Gmail ID: smsh.to.canada[/size]
[size=10pt]Hotmail ID: smsh_to_canada[/size]
[size=10pt]Yahoo ID: smsh.canada[/size]
[size=10pt]Skype ID: smsh.canada[/size]
Wassalam,
SMSH Ahmed

Zuzanna

Mar 31, 2013
zeshananis said:
If you think it's unnecessary then i would suggest you to first learn how to use the forums and try to convey your personal feelings in a private message.

On a public notice board anybody can poke their heads.
I think you forgot the way you traveled in this forum. In any forum, newbies have limited resources. It would be highly helpful to yourself if you read the following verses:

Those, who spend in prosperity and adversity, and those who suppress anger, and pardon men; and Allah loves those who do good; (3:134)

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: "The best Jihad is self-control."

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: "He is not strong and powerful, who throws people down, but he is strong who withholds himself from anger."

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: "Whoever suppresses his anger, when he has in his power to show it, Allah (SWT) will give him a great reward."

Amirul Muminin, Imam Ali (as) said: "The most powerful person is the one who is victorious over his anger with his forbearance."

Amirul Muminin, Imam Ali (as) said: "When a person gets angry, if he is standing, he should immediately lie down (sit down) on earth for a while as this removes the filth of Shaitan (Satan) from him at that time."

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
Zuzanna said:
I think you forgot the way you traveled in this forum. In any forum, newbies have limited resources. It would be highly helpful to yourself if you read the following verses:

Those, who spend in prosperity and adversity, and those who suppress anger, and pardon men; and Allah loves those who do good; (3:134)

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: "The best Jihad is self-control."

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: "He is not strong and powerful, who throws people down, but he is strong who withholds himself from anger."

The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: "Whoever suppresses his anger, when he has in his power to show it, Allah (SWT) will give him a great reward."

Amirul Muminin, Imam Ali (as) said: "The most powerful person is the one who is victorious over his anger with his forbearance."

Amirul Muminin, Imam Ali (as) said: "When a person gets angry, if he is standing, he should immediately lie down (sit down) on earth for a while as this removes the filth of Shaitan (Satan) from him at that time."
I would suggest to follow these good sayings and will make you a better person, don't be mad at other people achievements

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zuzanna, with your this reply, it is evident that you are not able to understand that 'selection of Egypt Air & refusal of child benefits option has nothing to do with cost.'

You have mentioned Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) and Hazrat Ali (Razi Allah o unhu) names quite a few times but you are unable to understand that these both pious personalities have said that 'do not waste your money unnecessarily!' What Egypt Air is offering is almost same as what offered by other 'branded' airlines at higher value as per our experience. Whereas child benefits is a social help and we have -now- enough funds to survive easily for next 24 months, insha Allah & alhamulillah!

We do not want to waste money on airline and on the other hand do not need govt funds as of now!

Hope this helps you to get the inside mind of a newly landed immigrant even before you start accusing us for contradiction!

Zuzanna said: