NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear SMSH,

Thanks, your contribution to this forum is valuable & to us also. May Allah get your immigration process completed successfully as soon as possible without any further delay, ameen!

Thanks to AJJ, Phdmaker and all for their feedback and I'll keep all of you posted regarding job hunting, kids schooling, kids education saving plan, Holy Quran learning, Mosques, Community interaction, and cultural centers.

SMSH said:
Thanks for sharing your wonderful detailed experience :)
May Allah accept your all prayers and give you the best in this world & next world Amen.

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
author=Suleman Aziz link=topic=103103.msg2438412#msg2438412 date=1374665961]
Many congrats on your safe and hassle free landing. +1 for all the valuable information. It would be good if you will keep us updated about your experience time to time.
Thanks Suleman, ahmedtajwar, shoaib, AJJ, & all!

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
NN74 said:
Dear SMSH,

Thanks, your contribution to this forum is valuable & to us also. May Allah get your immigration process completed successfully as soon as possible without any further delay, ameen!

Thanks to AJJ, Phdmaker and all for their feedback and I'll keep all of you posted regarding job hunting, kids schooling, kids education saving plan, Holy Quran learning, Mosques, Community interaction, and cultural centers.
I don't see you on 6-12 month people list, what is your timeline? I've heard that bank vp makes around 50,000 dhm in Dubai and you went to Canada?

Zuzanna

Mar 31, 2013
I just happened to read your landing experience posted here. Thanks for sharing your experiencing. On one hand you are saying you took Egypt Air because of cost constraints and on the other hand you are saying you don't need any child benefits - a bit conflicting.

Following ones own religion and faith is most acceptable - should be by own choice too. You seem to be too concerned about your religion than anything else right up on landing. Try to have an open mind, try to use this good opportunity to understand and learn from all other religions too. I am not asking you to change your faith, but be open to the world and your thought process. It is not based on what name you call your God, it is by what good deeds you do to people around you throughout your life which determines your final destiny. Take care and all the best for your future in Canada.

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zuzanna said:
I just happened to read your landing experience posted here. Thanks for sharing your experiencing. On one hand you are saying you took Egypt Air because of cost constraints and on the other hand you are saying you don't need any child benefits - a bit conflicting.

Following ones own religion and faith is most acceptable - should be by own choice too. You seem to be too concerned about your religion than anything else right up on landing. Try to have an open mind, try to use this good opportunity to understand and learn from all other religions too. I am not asking you to change your faith, but be open to the world and your thought process. It is not based on what name you call your God, it is by what good deeds you do to people around you throughout your life which determines your final destiny. Take care and all the best for your future in Canada.
When we use the word "Experience" then writing anything that you experience (face) or you lean is the scope of this word.

Plese don't mold it to your own definition. What they did or what they missed that is their personal decision/matter. Please read it with open mind.

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had sent my husband details to SMSH little late, and also wanted to be silent viewer of this forum.

Bank VPs may make upto 50k in ME or UAE but high profile jobs in UAE are quite volatile due to localization, so Canada is one of the option and finally we decided to make Canada as our permanent home rather than cheating with residency requirements & staying in UAE to make more money!

Goingnorth said:
I don't see you on 6-12 month people list, what is your timeline? I've heard that bank vp makes around 50,000 dhm in Dubai and you went to Canada?

NN74

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Zeshan

I am not sure as why this impression is being developed that Egypt Air is choosen due to cost constraints & child benefits refusal is linked to it?

In my view, paying extra to KLM or Lufthansa or Emirates or any direct carier for similar services offered by other airlines at a cheaper rate is not a better way to manage your funds. You may disagree, its your choice!

zeshananis said:
When we use the word "Experience" then writing anything that you experience (face) or you lean is the scope of this word.

Plese don't mold it to your own definition. What they did or what they missed that is their personal decision/matter. Please read it with open mind.

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
MI-4 thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.14040.html

3 months since the launch, and so many PER (positive eligibility reviews) already.....te saadi vaari section 44 (curfew) OR load bohat hai jee OR Background check chul raha hai.

P.s: msg to myself...."Hasad na kur, dua kur" :)

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
jimmy page said:
MI-4 thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.14040.html

3 months since the launch, and so many PER (positive eligibility reviews) already.....te saadi vaari section 44 (curfew) OR load bohat hai jee OR Background check chul raha hai.

Dear Brother Jimmy,

Insha Allah sadi wari is just on the way, Thora hor sabar, yeh Eid aisay mano jaisay MR ko welcome kar rahay ho! Don’t worry hor kinna late karana aye…Akhir…
Yeh sub qismat ka khel hai………baba…………………jis din kisi aik ka bhi MR agaya 18m wali list main, samjho manzil buhat qareeb hai…
Because after MR Visa is being issued within 4-6 months range…

Have you applied CAIPS recently and what is your new BFD?
Anybody can scan there recent CAIPS/GCMS received after submission of UD of 18 months line by line and share any new thing :) like in past it was written that All OK, Ask PCC, RPRF and then MR…etc…
May be there is a clue which can give us some idea about their future plan about us (poor people... :(

Wassalam,
SMSH

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
MI-4 thread:

937 pages just in 3 months. This is how visa offices are busy in large number of applications and we'll hear from them shortly :p

6-12 months wait letter forum has just reach to on page number 731 in more than 12 Months. Anybody can judge the performance of the both forums ;D

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
SMSH said:
Dear Brother Jimmy,

Insha Allah sadi wari is just on the way, Thora hor sabar, yeh Eid aisay mano jaisay MR ko welcome kar rahay ho! Don't worry hor kinna late karana aye...Akhir...
Yeh sub qismat ka khel hai.........baba.....................jis din kisi aik ka bhi MR agaya 18m wali list main, samjho manzil buhat qareeb hai...
Because after MR Visa is being issued within 4-6 months range...

Have you applied CAIPS recently and what is your new BFD?
Anybody can scan there recent CAIPS/GCMS received after submission of UD of 18 months line by line and share any new thing :) like in past it was written that All OK, Ask PCC, RPRF and then MR...etc...
May be there is a clue which can give us some idea about their future plan about us (poor people... :(

Wassalam,
SMSH
@ arsh/zeeshan/smsh

Oh kabhi to ap teeno LARA BOYZ ka "calculated guess/tukka" lugg jaye...husrat he hai meri :) "twada lara, te reh gaya mein kunwara" :) kidding..I hope KUCH ache khabar aye and juldi....

No bro, haven't applied for caips...ab jo ho ga, dekha jaye ga...

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
jimmy page said:
MI-4 thread:

But Mr Kenney said at the start of MI 4 that MI 1 cases will be finalized first

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
@ arsh/zeeshan/smsh

Oh kabhi to ap teeno LARA BOYZ ka "calculated guess/tukka" lugg jaye...husrat he hai meri :) "twada lara, te reh gaya mein kunwara" :) kidding..I hope KUCH ache khabar aye and juldi....

No bro, haven't applied for caips...ab jo ho ga, dekha jaye ga...
Yeh sub qismat kha khail hai bhai....100%. They got no patterns of processing at all.....New minster with new policies....Janey kab hon ge kum is duniya k ghum ;)....apna des main halat achey hotey tu kaun janey ki sochta....