Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Does anybody received any letter or any any sort of official documents or information from the Paris Embassy? Actually, i wanted to confirm this point and make this confirmed information available to other chaps as well that if the Canadian Embassy in Paris really dealing the cases or not or it is just a rumor?

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Mitru1975 said:
Dear Friends

Especially, SMSH, eemmoo1,

I just received PPR-2 through email.

Mitru1975
First of all, many many congrats for the PPR-2. At-last you have finally reached to the destination. Could you please copy and paste here the whole text of that email of PPR-2 here (you can delete your confidential info). It would be helpful to others. Please share it with others.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Yes , many of us have received the letter from Paris office by email

Secondly to verify this , if you check in E-case status, it will be written " your documents have been received by Paris Office" ( earlier it was london office)

fsarosh said:
Does anybody received any letter or any any sort of official documents or information from the Paris Embassy? Actually, i wanted to confirm this point and make this confirmed information available to other chaps as well that if the Canadian Embassy in Paris really dealing the cases or not or it is just a rumor?

mirza_g

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2010
Doc's Request.
06-2010
AOR Received.
07-2010
Med's Request
25-03-2013
Med's Done....
11-04-2013
Interview........
"waived" as per CAIPS
Passport Req..
3-9-2013 (PPR1); 11-10-2013 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
Great. May I ask the difference between ppr1 and ppr2?

Mitru1975 said:
Dear Friends

Mitru1975

Mitru1975

Feb 9, 2012
fsarosh said:
First of all, many many congrats for the PPR-2. At-last you have finally reached to the destination. Could you please copy and paste here the whole text of that email of PPR-2 here (you can delete your confidential info). It would be helpful to others. Please share it with others.
Dear Fsarosh & Mirza_g

Please review the below email & attachment from LVO, I hope this will satisfying the queries from both of you.

Regards
Mitru1975

Test from Email:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We are now ready to finalise your application. Please refer to the attached document for the details required at this stage.

Once issued, your visas will be valid until xxxxxxxxxxx.

We look forward to receiving the information at our Islamabad office within the next 30 Days.

Yours sincerely,

SJM
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca

Now Text from Attachment:

File:

Dear Applicant,

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been completed, you must now
complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.

Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):

1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must be the same as the
photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new passports, then you must start again
from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian
citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)

2. The Return Address Label on page 2 of this letter, fully completed.

For security reasons, you cannot submit your passports in person. Send your passports by courier to:

PHEP LDN
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

Submit your passport(s) and return address label to our office in Islamabad within 30 days of the date of this letter
(or the date of the email if you received this by email). All passports for you and your accompanying family
members must be submitted together in one package.

You should expect to be without your passport(s) for four weeks, so do not arrange any travel that will require your
passport(s) during this period. Due to the postal situation in Pakistan, your passport(s) will be returned by TCS
COD (“Cash on Delivery”) courier in order to ensure secure delivery. You will need to present valid ID and pay
the service charges to TCS when you receive them. If you have not heard from TCS after four weeks, you may
contact us at the London office using the email form on our website above. Please send all enquiries regarding
this application to the London office (not the Islamabad office).

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada

Haut-commissariat du Canada
Direction de l’immigration et des services médicaux
Maison Macdonald
38, rue Grosvenor
Londres W1K 4AA
Royaume-Uni
www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca

Date:

P152d (10/2011)

Page 1 of 2

What you should know

You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane
tickets until you have received your passport(s) and permanent resident visa(s).

If your family composition has changed (e.g. by marriage, divorce, birth, death), you must tell us now. You
must also tell us if it changes before the date of your intended departure. Information in our systems must
be up to date and considered before anyone can be granted permanent resident status on arrival.

Your visas will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. However, if your passport or
any of your family members’ passports are due to expire before this date, all visas will expire on the date
that the first passport expires. You must enter Canada on or before the expiry date on your visas.

The validity of a permanent resident visa cannot be extended, nor can a replacement visa be issued with a
new expiry date. If you do not use your visa(s) before the expiry date, yet still wish to immigrate to Canada,
you will have to begin the application process again, and pay new fees. The new application would be
assessed according to the immigration legislation in force at the time of submission.

International Organization for Migration (IOM)

“As an immigrant to Canada, the International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites you to register,
through the IOM Islamabad Office using the email below, for a free pre-departure orientation session
offered in one of these locations: Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi.

Cultural Orientation Abroad (COA), a world-wide orientation project funded through Citizenship and
Immigration Canada, is designed to teach immigrants about Canada before they leave their home country, so
that when they arrive in Canada they are well prepared to meet the challenges they must face.”

Email address: coapk@iom.int

Return Address Label

The Islamabad office cannot send passports to addresses outside of Pakistan.

Cut along this dotted line. Submit the return address label below with your passports.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write your file number here: B__________________

Your name:

Mailing address in Pakistan:

Telephone numbers for courier to phone you:

Home:

Work:

Mobile:

P152d (10/2011)

Page 2 of 2

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mitru1975 said:
Dear Friends

Mitru1975
Congratulations dear. Good to know at least people from this group are moving.

Good luck dear for life ahead :)

Waiting_man_007

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Got Caips notes for third time as well yesterday.
Still section 15(1), 16(1)(c) and 19(1) are there.
Dont know why and when these section will get remove.
Also, with the name of my daugther, then add ISBAD.
Any body having any idea that why only with the name of daugther and not with mine or with my wife name, they put ISBAD?
Regards.

walmzd

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Does anybody who got transferred to PVO and submitted the medical got PPR?

I did the medical for me and my family on 2-Apr-13 and I hope I will get PPR on June by maximum.

I proactively asked my company to relocate me in Canada as we have the headquarter in Canada. Surprisely I have been accepted for an opening in Canada that fits exactly my qualifications, which needs to be filled ASAP! They can wait for me to finalize my status until July-15 at maximum!

I don't want to loose this golden opportunity, I want some hope over here ???

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Its too early to say now. All PVO applicants have completed medical in feb end or later on

But u can expect PPR in 3 months (not 100% sure)

After PPR, 2 weeks to 4 weeks for stamping

You will get job in ur company don't worry :)

walmzd said:
Does anybody who got transferred to PVO and submitted the medical got PPR?

I did the medical for me and my family on 2-Apr-13 and I hope I will get PPR on June by maximum.

I proactively asked my company to relocate me in Canada as we have the headquarter in Canada. Surprisely I have been accepted for an opening in Canada that fits exactly my qualifications, which needs to be filled ASAP! They can wait for me to finalize my status until July-15 at maximum!

I don't want to loose this golden opportunity, I want some hope over here ???

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
I think coolguy, prediction is very reasonable...expecting too much is also wont be fair...lets be realistic....Just be content ...that by end of 2013 we should be Canada...God Willing...Amen...

walmzd

Star Member
May 27, 2012
All my MI-1 friends who received the medical have got their medical within two months of the medical. I know them in person, more than 5 guys

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Hi mis

Was your medical done based on the new system of "e-medical" or they sent the results through courier (as usually done in the past). Just curious and wanted to project the same for me as mine was completed and sent by doctor through courier.

mis said:
myupdate.
Medical received updated in ecas, updated docs also sent to Paris office.