15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
jimmy page said:
Jee bhai jaan...kenney ki niyyat+khud kenney he na badal jae....dono batoon se durr lugta hai...so let's pray we all go soon....

@ Arsh...meray dost, meray bhai..:)....mein tuhjey wahan eid per samosay/sawayan khud paka kar khila doon ga, promise..:) ...for now, let's all pray we go asap before any new law is passed...its like all of us are waiting to start "the rest of our lives", since filhal, most of us nay life kay major plans ko break laga dee hai, coz of this dumb process (our own fault, but kya karein)....

chalo...let's hope next new year/bukra canada mein ho jaye :)

yaar Jimmy Page bhai hamein b sulah maar lo . wese b bhook lag rahi ha ..:) a part from joke you are right life k sab programes ko break laga rakhi hum ne is immigration k chakar mein .....Bhai Arsh email bhaij de kya ......loool

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
jamy said:
yaar Jimmy Page bhai hamein b sulah maar lo . wese b bhook lag rahi ha ..:) a part from joke you are right life k sab programes ko break laga rakhi hum ne is immigration k chakar mein .....Bhai Arsh email bhaij de kya ......loool
Lol...dost, pehley chalein to jaein , khaabay MUST hai...

Hahahah....I feel like we all are school kids, who went to teacher and teacher se chapair paree hai, on asking "miss , may I go bathroom"?,
and now we re scared to go to the teacher again, and ARSH is the only bacha who has not moved from his seat, and now we are asking him "tu ja na-ab teri baari hai" lol.
:)

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
jimmy page said:
Lol...dost, pehley chalein to jaein , khaabay MUST hai...

Hahahah....I feel like we all are school kids, who went to teacher and teacher se chapair paree hai, on asking "miss , may I go bathroom"?,
and now we re scared to go to the teacher again, and ARSH is the only bacha who has not moved from his seat, and now we are asking him "tu ja na-ab teri baari hai" lol.
:)
Chapair se Dar nai Lagta sahab Immigration officer ke narazgi se laagta ha ................wese b clearly they wrote in last email " please do not send any CSI for 6-12 months" you know well you also receive same reply.......

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamy said:
Chapair se Dar nai Lagta sahab Immigration officer ke narazgi se laagta ha ................wese b clearly they wrote in last email " please do not send any CSI for 6-12 months" you know well you also receive same reply.......
I think we shouldn't discuss this kind of things right now otherwise Mr. Arsh CSI nahi karay gay ... Woh pehlay hee bohat darrr raha ha

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
waiting
zeshananis said:
I think we shouldn't discuss this kind of things right now otherwise Mr. Arsh CSI nahi karay gay ... Woh pehlay hee bohat darrr raha ha
@Zeeshanis

bhai why is he afraid , he is a BEEBA bacha who have no CSI record :)
anyway i am off duty now so hopefully kal tak reply aa gye ga Arsh bhai ka .take care All and Have Nice Evening :)

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Jee bhai jaan...kenney ki niyyat+next election (which is in few months) mein khud kenney he na badal jae....dono batoon se durr lugta hai...so let's pray we all go soon....

@ Arsh...meray dost, meray bhai..:)....mein tuhjey wahan eid per samosay/sawayan khud paka kar khila doon ga, promise..:) ...for now, let's all pray we go asap before any new law is passed...its like all of us are waiting to start "the rest of our lives", since filhal, most of us nay life kay major plans ko break laga dee hai, coz of this dumb process (our own fault, but kya karein)....

chalo...let's hope next new year/bukra canada mein ho jaye :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42nd_Canadian_federal_election

Chill out man. It is due in 2015

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
eemmoo1 said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42nd_Canadian_federal_election

Chill out man. It is due in 2015
Oh..thanks for correction bro. Will curse my friend tomorrow for scaring me :) tc

P.s: weird..googled...stephen harpour of Conservative party has been prime minister since 2006......bara lumba tenure hota hai inn ka...lugta hai Mr Z. is learning from harpour "how to stay on top for a decade" :)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
News Release — Canada welcomes largest number of parents and grandparents in almost twenty years

Up to 35,000 parents and grandparents to be reunited with families

Mississauga, November 5, 2012
— After the first year of the Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification, major progress has been made in reuniting families more quickly and reducing the backlog of Parent and Grandparent (PGP) program applications, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

The 2013 Levels Plan, which was tabled last week, includes the admission of 25,000 parents and grandparents for the second year in a row, for a total of 50,000 between this year and next. This is a 60 percent annual increase from 2010 and the highest level in nearly two decades.

The Action Plan also took immediate steps to address a backlog of PGP applications that had ballooned to approximately 165,000 applicants, with wait times stretching to an unacceptable eight years. By the end of this year, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) expects to have reduced the backlog by about 20 percent. Of the applications cleared from the backlog, the majority met the requirements of the program and have been approved.

Furthermore, there has been strong uptake of the new Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, which allows parents and grandparents to visit Canada for up to two years at a time. The Super Visa is very popular, with over 10,000 Super Visas being issued since its launch in December 2011, and the acceptance rate is high at 87 percent.

“We listened to Canadians who told us the old program with eight-year wait times just didn't work,” said Minister Kenney. “The Harper Government's actions to fix the old broken program are working. Given the popularity of the Super Visa and planned permanent admissions of 25,000 in 2013, we expect to reunite up to 35,000 parents and grandparents with their families next year. This is a significant achievement and the highest number in nearly two decades.”

On March 23, 2012, CIC launched national public consultations on the redesign of the PGP program. Minister Kenney hosted roundtables with stakeholders and public online consultations were launched. The online consultations ran until May 25, 2012, and received a total of 6,444 responses, the highest number of responses ever received by CIC through an online consultation. A detailed summary of the results of the online consultations will be available shortly on CIC's website.

For the PGP program to be sustainable, it must be redesigned to avoid future backlogs. The redesigned program must also be sensitive to fiscal constraints, bearing in mind Canada's generous public health-care system and other social benefits.

“As we work to dramatically reduce the backlog and wait times, work on the redesign of the PGP program is progressing well,” added Minister Kenney. “As promised, within the next year we expect to launch a modernized PGP program, one that ensures that future applicants are processed quickly and that the program operates on a sustainable basis.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Oh..thanks for correction bro. Will curse my friend tomorrow for scaring me :) tc

P.s: weird..googled...stephen harpour of Conservative party has been prime minister since 2006......bara lumba tenure hota hai inn ka...lugta hai Mr Z. is learning from harpour "how to stay on top for a decade" :)
Mr. 10% has made enough for his generations to survive for another 30 to 40 years. Unlike clinton surviving on fee earned by delivering lectures.

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Notice - Supplementary Information for the 2013 Immigration Levels Plan

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-levels2013.asp

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
input please!
My daughter was not going to school at the time of final submission of the documents. She is in the nursery class what should I write in the education box .... secondary or less and other options are there in Generic form.

I have written None but write the number of years as 2.

Jul 21, 2011
hinnajamal said:
input please!
My daughter was not going to school at the time of final submission of the documents. She is in the nursery class what should I write in the education box .... secondary or less and other options are there in Generic form.

write primary

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
input please!

U shud select Secondary or less. In my case did same for my son who is in grade 1

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
eemmoo1 said:
U shud select Secondary or less. In my case did same for my son who is in grade 1
Yes, update as per current status

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
zeshananis said:
Hahaha bhaiyo main darta warta nai hon (Musharaf's dialogue) ... But yes I think in reverse as I consider end result, for me CSI can only increase blood pressure :)
Laikin Phir bhi, bhaiyon Kay purzor israr or doston ki farmaish par main CSI karonga :) Han main karonga CSI duniya Walon :p

Yar do me a favor, koi tempelate bana do main copy paste mardonga :) :p