+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
zeshananis said:
I think we should all send a CSI and let's see what they response.

Last month I'd made CSI and received the following response

From: re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca You have a rule set up for messages like this one.
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 8:38:03 AM
To: zeshananis @ hotmail.com

You were sent a letter on 26-APR-2012 <my hold letter date>.

Please refer to this letter, or contact your local post office regarding your post if you haven't received this letter.

Regards
Client Service Unit
JLR
That's a good idea and the best way to know about this deadlock all of a sudden, but every one should be honest and send the CSE I am already sending one now and everybody should send one to see a different response because some will get the standard reply and another will get a different reply so we can get a clue

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeshananis said:
I think we should all send a CSI and let's see what they response.

Last month I'd made CSI and received the following response

From: re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca You have a rule set up for messages like this one.
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 8:38:03 AM
To: zeshananis @ hotmail.com

You were sent a letter on 26-APR-2012 <my hold letter date>.

Please refer to this letter, or contact your local post office regarding your post if you haven't received this letter.

Regards
Client Service Unit
JLR
I think u sent CSI a little early. If u had sent these days u might got a response "We sent u letter Oct 20 or later ...." something.

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
I think u sent CSI a little early. If u had sent these days u might got a response "We sent u letter Oct 20 or later ...." something.
hahaha :p

But fire another CSI would not be a better option. I'll do it in next month

nizami

Star Member
Jul 26, 2010
I sent a CSI on 25th October my querry was this ;

Can you please tell me how to add new born to my file. Please provide me the status of my case. None of my original documents have been returned, do you still have it and when will you return it.

and I received the following reply,

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application.

You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant’s form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)
your child’s birth certificate
copy of your child’s valid passport
4 recent photographs of your child
updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.
a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)
Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3901e.pdf

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
zeshananis said:
hahaha :p

But fire another CSI would not be a better option. I'll do it in next month
Han atleast make them work on our CSIs ... files per to kar nahi rahay

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arsh Ali said:
Han atleast make them work on our CSIs atleast... files per to kar nahi rahay
@Arsh

Don't you think, you can take initiative to raise a CSI as you've never done before.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
zeshananis said:
@ Arsh

Don't you think, you can take initiative to raise a CSI as you've never done before.
::) hmmm so first I will get automated, on second CSI letter 144000 wala then wait letter wala heheheh :p

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arsh Ali said:
::) hmmm so first I will get automated, on second CSI letter 144000 wala then wait letter wala heheheh :p

Hahahaha ... Lolz

Ok let's see what will happen ;)

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy page said:
Yes man....do CSI Arsh..do it NOW, for the sake of our forum team :) kidding...

If I do it , they will say "twaano chain nahi aanda"....:) since I just got reply 25 days back...will do by the end of this month I guess...

P.s: Mubarik ho . Pakistan ka 'actual' president (obama) re-elect ho gaya hai :)
We cannot like here as we do on FB but +1 for u on this

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Arsh Ali said:
@Arsh

i think its time to send CSI , almost everybody sent CSI aur ishtihari ho chuke hein except you :)
i orderd CAIPS twice and 3 CSI so far so its time for you to send and update all of us . Maar nai pare ge its a promise :) cheers

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
jamy said:
@ Arsh

i think its time to send CSI , almost everybody sent CSI aur ishtihari ho chuke hein except you :)
i orderd CAIPS twice and 3 CSI so far so its time for you to send and update all of us . Maar nai pare ge its a promise :) cheers
Hahaha pakka na... main to kahta hon marnay hi ko bula lain, do char kha lain gay.. but bula lain.... :)

seriously I never did CSI or CAIPS because am not in a hurry to exit Pakistan (my friends know about it ;) agli eid.........) but yes I also want to get my VISA stamped ASAP to get this process finished successfully. Yar most of the CSI got copy past reply, I will get 'letter sent on 21 mar' :)...
Phir bi chalo I will do... should it be web based or email directly.. which is more effective in getting automated reply hahahahah :p

zeshananis

Apr 15, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arsh Ali said:
Hahaha pakka na... main to kahta hon marnay hi ko bula lain, do char kha lain gay.. but bula lain.... :)

seriously I never did CSI or CAIPS because am not in a hurry to exit Pakistan (my friends knows about it ;) agli eid.........) but yes I also want to get my VISA stamped ASAP to get this process finished successfully. Yar most of the CSI got copy past reply, I will get 'letter sent on 21 mar' :)...
Phir bi chalo I will do... should it be web based or email directly.. which is more effective in getting automated reply hahahahah :p
Email

jamy

May 25, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-4-2010
Doc's Request.
july 6-2010
Nomination.....
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
15-2-2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
received 6-12 month letter on 23-3-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Arsh Ali said:

seriously I never did CSI or CAIPS because am not in a hurry to exit Pakistan (my friends know about it ;) agli eid.........) but yes I also want to get my VISA stamped ASAP to get this process finished successfully. Yar most of the CSI got copy past reply, I will get 'letter sent on 21 mar' :)...
@Arsh..........our situation and timeline is same yaar infect i am also not in hurry but since we spent a lot of our time and effort in this process so everybody in hurry to stamp visa uske baad aram se chale jain ge so bhai mere is se pehle k Kenny ke neeyat badal gaye M1 applicants k bare mein Jalde se email shoot kro :)

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
jamy said:
@ Arsh..........our situation and timeline is same yaar infect i am also not in hurry but since we spent a lot of our time and effort in this process so everybody in hurry to stamp visa uske baad aram se chale jain ge so bhai mere is se pehle k Kenny ke neeyat badal gaye M1 applicants k bare mein Jalde se email shoot kro :)
Jee bhai jaan...kenney ki niyyat+next election (which is in few months) mein khud kenney he na badal jae....dono batoon se durr lugta hai...so let's pray we all go soon....

@ Arsh...meray dost, meray bhai..:)....mein tuhjey wahan eid per samosay/sawayan khud paka kar khila doon ga, promise..:) ...for now, let's all pray we go asap before any new law is passed...its like all of us are waiting to start "the rest of our lives", since filhal, most of us nay life kay major plans ko break laga dee hai, coz of this dumb process (our own fault, but kya karein)....

chalo...let's hope next new year/bukra canada mein ho jaye :)