+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali green said:
Agree just a small observation they are not called Garbage picker they are called Sanitary Engineer.
Yes, but this is not my post. I just quoted this. But really crane operators are earning hell amount of money if we accept the post as it is.

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Dear all my application is in process from 22-3-12 and my NOC is 1111 yesterday i got this response from LVO

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application. A response will be sent to you shortly.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

should i order caips at this stage or not

Jul 21, 2011
Gillani said:
Dear all my application is in process from 22-3-12 and my NOC is 1111 yesterday i got this response from LVO

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application. A response will be sent to you shortly.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

u shud not as visa officer hasnt seen ur file yet and no points have been allocated yet...

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
ali green said:
Agree just a small observation they are not called Garbage picker they are called Sanitary Engineer.
Ali green u should not write negative things, he was just asking for a vocational institute...we should encourage each other instead of discouraging.

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
Gillani said:

Mayb be it's 6-12 months letter, wait for some time..

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
hinnajamal said:
lets keep it very simple. They send the 6/12 months wait letters because their quota is finished or about to finish. They decide to put off the cases by 12 months administratively to ease the burden. no confusion... fussing about over petty things will spawn unrest
Ms. if this is a petty thing please give some bigger issues to discuss :) anyways for us its not a petty thing, this is the main concern, have they made up their minds for 6-12 month group or this group still has to go through all the process from scratch... ...

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
from i saw from members
there is no one status change from in process to decision made without inprocess date

and after that recived wait letter or update doc its fact right? or recived rejection even before inprocess date.

i,m right?
pls seniors advice
thanks

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
zakout76 said:
from i saw from members
there is no one status change from in process to decision made without inprocess date

and after that recived wait letter or update doc its fact right? or recived rejection even before inprocess date.

i,m right?
pls seniors advice
thanks
Well its sad to admit you are right.... People to get DM without getting IP with date... no one got wait letter after DM as yet.... But hope and pray for best as God can change anything....

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
Wish you all the best zakout76 and May God help us all.

Arsh Ali said:
Well its sad to admit you are right.... People to get DM without getting IP with date... no one got wait letter after DM as yet.... But hope and pray for best as God can change anything....

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Arsh Ali said:
Ms. if this is a petty thing please give some bigger issues to discuss :) anyways for us its not a petty thing, this is the main concern, have they made up their minds for 6-12 month group or this group still has to go through all the process from scratch... ...
I shared the (possible) logic behind the letters. rest is urs job.

Their processing more likely would start on the demands of submitting the updated docs/MR. the processing would not be started from the scratch as they want to save time, instead of a mess. Its simple to get at.

Arsh Ali

Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2010
Doc's Request.
6-7-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
14-7-2010
Med's Request
27-9-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
hinnajamal said:
I shared the (possible) logic behind the letters. rest is urs job.

Their processing more likely would start on the demands of submitting the updated docs/MR. the processing would not be started from the scratch as they want to save time, instead of a mess. Its simple to get at.
Ok thanks, thats what I was asking... that means you are saying they have made up their mind and now will move on to process MR/updated docs for this group and would not start from scratch.... In this case it is a petty thing :) otherwise if they have bisected us in two groups, one to process early and rest to process later.... that would have meant serious business....

Kashifshah

Apr 15, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
27th July 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
File Transfer...
Aug 2011
Med's Request
Hope to get soon
One thing everyone must understand that the e-cas is not our Case Progress Record. It's just a guideline that generally suggests where our application stand as in 3 stages only:

1. Apps received,
2. The case is under processing,
3. A decision has been made concerning our application.

The 'in process' is the maximum time our apps shall be in, while a 'decision made' would only occur once our Visa/s r stamped or there's [unfortunately] a 'rejection'. The only interim report we might get under 'in process' is when the CHC receives our Med reports -after it has been ratified by Ottawa. Then it starts showing 'Med Results Received' -inside the 'in process'.

So, while at 'in process' [which stays put the longest] we have no recourse to find out what is happening, under what situation our file is, how [further] it is progressing etc. And, at most times, frustration sets in.

Moreover, the e-cas is not generated by our VOs, neither at the CHC level. It is done by the MIS cell at Ottawa. As per the SOP of the CIC, the VO needs to inform 'on system' the above 3 situations [only] to the MIS cell. And they generate the e-cas accordingly.

When 'in process' commences:
When the VO 'accepts' our file -that is, once s/he has a cursory check that all documentation is correct & we match the point requirements, s/he updates on the system that the file is being put under b/ground check. Then the MIS cell puts-up the 'in process' banner. It 'only' means that b/ground checks r going on. It doesn't mean that all is completed, we might be asked for any further docs yet & might land-up an interview as well. It's all part of the b/ground check process.

When the 'decision made' comes-up:
Down the line, during any stage of the b/ground check, if the VO disapproves a case file, s/he intimates same 'online'; & then the MIS cell flags-up the 'decision made' banner.
OR
When, after receiving the pps [after meds]; and once the Security Check returns a 'go ahead', the VO forwards our pps to the PHEP section [in the CHC]. As they stamp the visa/s & the Program Director's sign & 'sticker' is placed on the Visa/s & COPR, they update 'online' a 'PHEP complete' report. Hence the e-cas changes to 'decision made'.

Note:
Now, with the various sections & offices involved, the e-cas might take time to update from the date of actual action. And there could be admin laxity, overlogging etc, that might also delay the e-cas update. or there could be 'Errors' as well. So, it is actually Not a very reliable tool to check our case progress. Plus, it is a very generic data, which doesn't perfectly relate to our case progress. Thus, in cases of inordinate delays, it's always wise to obtain our CAIPS Notes.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
+ 1 for informative note....

Now what is Background check, here it comes:-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.3525.html

Kashifshah said:
One thing everyone must understand that the e-cas is not our Case Progress Record. It's just a guideline that generally suggests where our application stand as in 3 stages only:

1. Apps received,
2. The case is under processing,
3. A decision has been made concerning our application.

The 'in process' is the maximum time our apps shall be in, while a 'decision made' would only occur once our Visa/s r stamped or there's [unfortunately] a 'rejection'. The only interim report we might get under 'in process' is when the CHC receives our Med reports -after it has been ratified by Ottawa. Then it starts showing 'Med Results Received' -inside the 'in process'.

So, while at 'in process' [which stays put the longest] we have no recourse to find out what is happening, under what situation our file is, how [further] it is progressing etc. And, at most times, frustration sets in.

Moreover, the e-cas is not generated by our VOs, neither at the CHC level. It is done by the MIS cell at Ottawa. As per the SOP of the CIC, the VO needs to inform 'on system' the above 3 situations [only] to the MIS cell. And they generate the e-cas accordingly.

When 'in process' commences:
When the VO 'accepts' our file -that is, once s/he has a cursory check that all documentation is correct & we match the point requirements, s/he updates on the system that the file is being put under b/ground check. Then the MIS cell puts-up the 'in process' banner. It 'only' means that b/ground checks r going on. It doesn't mean that all is completed, we might be asked for any further docs yet & might land-up an interview as well. It's all part of the b/ground check process.

When the 'decision made' comes-up:
Down the line, during any stage of the b/ground check, if the VO disapproves a case file, s/he intimates same 'online'; & then the MIS cell flags-up the 'decision made' banner.
OR
When, after receiving the pps [after meds]; and once the Security Check returns a 'go ahead', the VO forwards our pps to the PHEP section [in the CHC]. As they stamp the visa/s & the Program Director's sign & 'sticker' is placed on the Visa/s & COPR, they update 'online' a 'PHEP complete' report. Hence the e-cas changes to 'decision made'.

Note:
Now, with the various sections & offices involved, the e-cas might take time to update from the date of actual action. And there could be admin laxity, overlogging etc, that might also delay the e-cas update. or there could be 'Errors' as well. So, it is actually Not a very reliable tool to check our case progress. Plus, it is a very generic data, which doesn't perfectly relate to our case progress. Thus, in cases of inordinate delays, it's always wise to obtain our CAIPS Notes.

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
bee10 said:
For you guys who recieved the 6-12 months waiting letter, Are you all Pre june 26, 2010 applicants?
Thanks!
Yes