Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Gravity said:
I am burnt-out; so its really difficult to stay positive. My profile can be checked by the excel sheet managed by SMSH.
THANKS .
Sir Gee

Stay Positive , Sabr
Allah has fixed The Best Time FOr you

Stay Blessed

yukhan

Star Member
Oct 30, 2011
jimmy page said:
Why don't u tear and throw away your PR card, come back to Pakistan and get rid of this frustration, desperation and misery that you guys r going through in canada??

At others:
Guys, don't listen to this trash. These r HYPOCRITES, who go themselves and then live there, curse the system but keep living there, and then finally, scare others from the move.

We all know we won't get a job in our own field initially. So I urge everyone to respond , so such people "who live in canada themselves and are discouraging others by cursing the life there" understand that their opinion is NOT required here. People on this forum are NOT idiots and know what they r getting into by going to Canada. So we DON'T NEED HYPOCRITES TO GIVE US ADVISE.

If u agree with me, give me +1 OR write "agreed".....
if u don't agree with me, gimme -1 OR write "disagree"

Let the public sentiment be heard. :)
Hi Jimmy,

I am writing in after almost six months on this forum and want to try to clear the sky with some hands on experience and knowledge. I agree with you, if one is scared of a snake, can die by a heart attached with it's fear only.

As mentioned by someone earlier, I am not writing to start any e-mail war but just being a sincere friend wants to share my personal experience of last six months. EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO DISAGREE but have no right to pass cheap comments (Jimmy this is a general statement not for you).
You can see in the SMSH excel sheet that I got visa in June and landed here on Sep. 12, 2013. Although had tough time but that was only because of lack of awareness from my side.

Let me share the real picture, here the $s we bring according to the family members are ok up to six months max. but let me assure you that CANADIAN govt. (federal or provincial) takes very good care of new immigrants in all aspects for example, family with two kids can get $900 to $1,100 as an assistance on monthly basis and automatically it comes in bank account on certain dates. Average expense including everything is $2k/M either in Toronto or any GTA area, means only $1k from pocket.

Now come to job, people don’t guide properly, better way to get things done at high pace, one must visit government funded agencies specifically formed to help out new comers only. People living in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville (Peel region) may be aware of NCP (New Comers’ Centre of Peel), there are lot more but this one is on top of all. Solution of your all A to Z problems are dealt here without any cost (I am not advertising it. I got all my things resolved from this place).

Initially as advised by some of well wishers, I did not go to seek advises from this centre and wasted my 2-3 initial months, later took admission in one of their course called LMANC (Labour Marker Access for New Comers) which is of 8 weeks and remember TOTALLY FREE. In the fourth week of this course, I been interviewed by a local company, got placement of 10 weeks (called co-op free full time job to gain local experience) and happy to share that in the ninth week been hire on permanent basis with handsome package even on a better position I was working back in Saudia, if anyone want can view my profile at LinkedIn ca.linkedin.com/pub/yasir-khan-yukhan74-gmail-com/3b/6a5/660.

I am lucky to have job in my field which I never thought after reading hell of others experiences on lot of forum as well as from the local people. Keep only one thing in mind, if you are migrating this is not your decision ALLAH wants you to move and he is the custodian and responsible of all your matters, only one must have firm faith “TAWAKAL” in HIM not on others.

Yes, one can have part time job to understand the mood of the local employer’s requirements but PLEASE don’t take things on your nerves as I am experiencing after-effects of it as being under tremendous pressure.

Bottom line is to select the right place and time to hit for success. If anyone wants any sort of help or detail regarding coming or settling here especially in MISSISSAUGA, ON let me know.

Note: I am not saying not to put your efforts, one must do the maximum but in right direction.

Yasir

M.P

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
yukhan said:
Hi Jimmy,

I am writing in after almost six months on this forum and want to try to clear the sky with some hands on experience and knowledge. I agree with you, if one is scared of a snake, can die by a heart attached with it's fear only.
Great and thanks for sharing.
God bless you.
MP

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
yukhan said:
Hi Jimmy,

As mentioned by someone earlier, I am not writing to start any e-mail war but just being a sincere friend wants to share my personal experience of last six months. EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO DISAGREE but have no right to pass cheap comments (Jimmy this is a general statement not for you).
You can see in the SMSH excel sheet that I got visa in June and landed here on Sep. 12, 2013. Although had tough time but that was only because of lack of awareness from my side.

Let me share the real picture, here the $s we bring according to the family members are ok up to six months max. but let me assure you that CANADIAN govt. (federal or provincial) takes very good care of new immigrants in all aspects for example, family with two kids can get $900 to $1,100 as an assistance on monthly basis and automatically it comes in bank account on certain dates. Average expense including everything is $2k/M either in Toronto or any GTA area, means only $1k from pocket.

Now come to job, people don't guide properly, better way to get things done at high pace, one must visit government funded agencies specifically formed to help out new comers only. People living in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville (Peel region) may be aware of NCP (New Comers' Centre of Peel), there are lot more but this one is on top of all. Solution of your all A to Z problems are dealt here without any cost (I am not advertising it. I got all my things resolved from this place).

Initially as advised by some of well wishers, I did not go to seek advises from this centre and wasted my 2-3 initial months, later took admission in one of their course called LMANC (Labour Marker Access for New Comers) which is of 8 weeks and remember TOTALLY FREE. In the fourth week of this course, I been interviewed by a local company, got placement of 10 weeks (called co-op free full time job to gain local experience) and happy to share that in the ninth week been hire on permanent basis with handsome package even on a better position I was working back in Saudia, if anyone want can view my profile at LinkedIn ca.linkedin.com/pub/yasir-khan-yukhan74-gmail-com/3b/6a5/660.

I am lucky to have job in my field which I never thought after reading hell of others experiences on lot of forum as well as from the local people. Keep only one thing in mind, if you are migrating this is not your decision ALLAH wants you to move and he is the custodian and responsible of all your matters, only one must have firm faith “TAWAKAL” in HIM not on others.

Yes, one can have part time job to understand the mood of the local employer's requirements but PLEASE don't take things on your nerves as I am experiencing after-effects of it as being under tremendous pressure.

Bottom line is to select the right place and time to hit for success. If anyone wants any sort of help or detail regarding coming or settling here especially in MISSISSAUGA, ON let me know.

Note: I am not saying not to put your efforts, one must do the maximum but in right direction.

Yasir
thanks for sharing your experience with us, best of luck with new life

Tigerr

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukhan said:

Yes, one can have part time job to understand the mood of the local employer's requirements but PLEASE don't take things on your nerves as I am experiencing after-effects of it as being under tremendous pressure.

Yasir

very nice

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Let Jehova be praised.
The much awaited PPR just hit my inbox at exactly 3.20pm
For those waiting the time is now.

mech

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
got medicals Alhamdullilah. I will do medicals in Lahore. Any tips guys?

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agreed. if change or NEW was scary instead if taking oppurtunities heads on we would'nt have EinSteins, Marco Polo's, Bill Gates, Ibne-Batoota's, Khawarzmi's ......list goes on.............its a decision making process....why do you want to go? would you regret it if you dont? are you ready to take the challenges? Are you ready to take the failures of there is any? are you ready to cope? one needs to these answers before taking a plunge...hope the answer is yes for everyone who applied...atleast for me it is.......

jimmy page said:
Why don't u tear and throw away your PR card, come back to Pakistan and get rid of this frustration, desperation and misery that you guys r going through in canada??

At others:
Guys, don't listen to this trash. These r HYPOCRITES, who go themselves and then live there, curse the system but keep living there, and then finally, scare others from the move.

We all know we won't get a job in our own field initially. So I urge everyone to respond , so such people "who live in canada themselves and are discouraging others by cursing the life there" understand that their opinion is NOT required here. People on this forum are NOT idiots and know what they r getting into by going to Canada. So we DON'T NEED HYPOCRITES TO GIVE US ADVISE.

If u agree with me, give me +1 OR write "agreed".....
if u don't agree with me, gimme -1 OR write "disagree"

Let the public sentiment be heard. :)

Goingnorth

Jul 14, 2013
To tell you people the truth the most frustrating waiting time in these 4 Years was after medicals till ppr but thanks Allah that I got ppr after 5 days of RPRF and MR results, could not break the record of Jamy and Haral. Thank you

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats.....GOD speed to you
Goingnorth said:
To tell you people the truth the most frustrating waiting time in these 4 Years was after medicals till ppr but thanks Allah that I got ppr after 5 days of RPRF and MR results, could not break the record of Jamy and Haral. Thank you

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
mech said:
Mabroooooooooooooooooooooooooooook :)

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Goingnorth said:

Mabroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook :)

Cyra

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
Goingnorth said:
Congrats! Wish u a blessed life in canada.
Can u plz share ur VO initials?

mashahzad

Aug 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2010
Doc's Request.
28-06-2010
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
File Transfer...
06-07-2010
Med's Request
Received on 27/09/2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23/10/2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Goingnorth said:
Big Big Congrats and best of luck

mian_g

May 24, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
london
LANDED..........
02/07/2014
mech said:
Congrates ........I would recommend to book appointment via email at canmedpk@iom.int I booked myself and got appointment in 24 hours. JUst send following details in your email for each member needing medical.

Family Name :
Given Name :
P P # :
Date of Birth :
Contact No :
Visa Category :
Location/City for Screening :

Safest way to get all instructions and guidance /requirements.
Good Luck