+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoz who got 6-12 months wait letter

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Moner Manush said:
Dear Kashifshah,

You are not alone stuck badly in this cic program, me too stuck with dear DXS ... Don't know when we will be relieved from this waiting....
My brother's file hasn't moved since 12 months wait letter. He applied in March 2010 so there still are handful lot of people stuck somewhere in the pipe. His GCMS shows everything approved and to issue medicals. He also got email/cse reply in Aug last year that he'll be contacted in 2 months but nothing. On a positive note, Feb still has 9 more days to go.

ABT

Star Member
Dec 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111/0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
29-11-2010
Nomination.....
11-8-10
AOR Received.
11-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along with doc. request
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Jan 14
Med's Done....
Feb 14
Interview........
Insha'Allah waived!
Passport Req..
PPR1 Apr 14 & PPR2 May 14
VISA ISSUED...
June 2014
Can anybody guide please?

(1) After medical test, after how long are we safe from medical furtherance?
(2) How long does IOM Lahore take to communicate medical results to CIC Canada & after how long of medicals does it get uploaded to "Online Status".

Thanks in advance!

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
ABT said:

(2) How long does IOM Lahore take to communicate medical results to CIC Canada & after how long of medicals does it get uploaded to "Online Status".

Thanks in advance!
online MR take two weeks normal time but in some specific cases it may take more than one month as well. chk your e-cas we pray for your updating e-cas early Inshallah.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
ABT said:

Thanks in advance!
Sir

1 - Not Sure
2- Results are uploaded with in 48 hours , and reports mailed through DHL to Delhi next day

E-Cas updation depends upon "Clerck Badshah"

Stay Blessed

M.P

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Expression of Interest System

Economic Action Plan 2014 proposes to provide $14.0 million over two years and $4.7 million per year ongoing to Citizenship and Immigration Canada to support the successful implementation of an Expression of Interest economic immigration system.

The Government is transforming the immigration system into one that is fast, flexible and focused on meeting Canada’s economic and labour market needs. To that end, Economic Action Plan 2014 proposes to provide $14.0 million over two years and $4.7 million per year ongoing to launch a new recruitment model—the Expression of Interest system—in January 2015.

The Expression of Interest system would allow the Government of Canada, provinces and territories, and employers to actively target highly skilled immigrants under key economic immigration programs, including the Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Trades Program and the Canadian Experience Class. Under the Expression of Interest system, candidates would make an online submission to express interest in coming to Canada and provide information about their skills and experience. This information would then be ranked and sorted relative to other applicants, and provinces and territories as well as employers may consider these candidates based on their immigration and labour market needs. The Government would only invite the most highly ranked candidates to submit an application for permanent residence.
http://www.budget.gc.ca/2014/docs/plan/ch3-1-eng.html

Gravity

May 18, 2010
Experts ,V have shifted to a new place/house.so our postal address has been changed .hence how to inform cic pluse do we have to fill some specifed forms??/PLEASE GUIDE?
REGARDS

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Gravity said:
Experts ,V have shifted to a new place/house.so our postal address has been changed .hence how to inform cic pluse do we have to fill some specifed forms??/PLEASE GUIDE?
REGARDS
Sir

When your check your ecas . there is an option for change in address .
Click and follow
In addition to above , drop an email to your Visa office informing this
NB:- Subject Line Of Email Must Have "Change In Address"

Stay Blessed

destination canada

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
Nova-Scotia, October 2010
File Transfer...
Full Docs to LVO - January 2011, Second AOR May-2011
Med's Request
Feb.2014
Med's Done....
Feb.2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1 & PPR-2 on June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Dear Waiters,

how to know that my medical have reached LVO? i know that e-cas status will change but so many applicants got visa and still their e-cas status never changed, so in that case, how to know if my medical is with LVO ?

HIZ

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
DEAR FRIENDS,
COULD YOU EXPLAIN WHAT'S DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO ADDRESSES;
1.Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

I RECIEVED THE MAIL ASKING ME TO DO MEDICALS AND TO SEND UP- DATED DOCUMENTS FROM ADDRESS WRITTEN AT BOTTOM ''1".
EACH MEMEBER ALONG WITH PA RECIEVED MEDICAL LETTER WITH ADDRESS AT BOTTOM''2''.

I SEND ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ( RPRF,PC'S,POF AND OTHERS) WITH ADDRESS ""1''.

HAVE I SENT THE DOCUMENTS TO RIGHT ADDRESS. PLEASE COMENT.
REGARDS,
HIZ

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
HIZ said:
DEAR FRIENDS,
COULD YOU EXPLAIN WHAT'S DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TWO ADDRESSES;
1.Immigration and Medical Services Division
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom
Visa Section
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

I RECIEVED THE MAIL ASKING ME TO DO MEDICALS AND TO SEND UP- DATED DOCUMENTS FROM ADDRESS WRITTEN AT BOTTOM ''1".
EACH MEMEBER ALONG WITH PA RECIEVED MEDICAL LETTER WITH ADDRESS AT BOTTOM''2''.

I SEND ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ( RPRF,PC'S,POF AND OTHERS) WITH ADDRESS ""1''.

HAVE I SENT THE DOCUMENTS TO RIGHT ADDRESS. PLEASE COMENT.
REGARDS,
HIZ
Both addresses are correct and are of same place. It is situated at the corned of street and has 2 doors on either side of street which gives it 2 different post codes. You sent the docs to the correct mailing address.

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Dear Seniors,
It has been more than 6 months since I received my PPR1. Yet waiting for PPR2. I wrote LVO on Monday but so far received no reply. Please share your experience – in how much time you received your PPR2 after PPR1?
Best of luck, Hina

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
replied in another thread
hinakhan said:
Dear Seniors,
It has been more than 6 months since I received my PPR1. Yet waiting for PPR2. I wrote LVO on Monday but so far received no reply. Please share your experience – in how much time you received your PPR2 after PPR1?
Best of luck, Hina

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
hinakhan said:
Dear Seniors,
Best of luck, Hina
Your previous post of 6th Feb, 2014 (page 1024) says:

Immigration Topics / Provincial Nomination Program Immigration / Re: Waiting for PPR 2 after PPR1 on: February 06, 2014, 08:59:40 am
Good Luck to everyone...
After passing through re-medical examination in December 2013, I received PPR1 6-weeks ago. Now waiting for PPR2. In PPR1 I received email instructions to submit only Passport copies and 2 pages Update Information Chart. I was not asked to submit photographs. I am worried if I missed to submit photographs. Could you please share your experience of PPR1, whether CIO-London asked you to submit photographs or not???
Good Luck to everyone...

So I think u meant to write 6 weeks, not 6 months....:) and u ve copied the same thing on 20 different threads...so before u baffle everyone with your typo, I thought I should explain to others.....:)

Applied2009

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
Doc's Request.
12-08-2009
AOR Received.
19-08-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
24-08-2013
Med's Done....
14-10-2013
jimmy page said:
Your previous post of 6th Feb, 2014 (page 1024) says:

Immigration Topics / Provincial Nomination Program Immigration / Re: Waiting for PPR 2 after PPR1 on: February 06, 2014, 08:59:40 am
Good Luck to everyone...
After passing through re-medical examination in December 2013, I received PPR1 6-weeks ago. Now waiting for PPR2. In PPR1 I received email instructions to submit only Passport copies and 2 pages Update Information Chart. I was not asked to submit photographs. I am worried if I missed to submit photographs. Could you please share your experience of PPR1, whether CIO-London asked you to submit photographs or not???
Good Luck to everyone...
such mistakes cause worries for others too ::)

So I think u meant to write 6 weeks, not 6 months....:) and u ve copied the same thing on 20 different threads...so before u baffle everyone with your typo, I thought I should explain to others.....:)

P.s: I know, I know...I'm TOO good...that's why they r not sending me my PPR..."Save the best for the last" :) lol.

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
lighter said:
Is this possible alone to Canada after Immigration. What are the advantages and disadvantages of travelling to canada with out family (also added in application to immigrate to Canada).

Hi, I have landed here one month back and i would very strongly recommend all those having families with them to delay the arrival of their families as long as they can. Although, I also believes that Allah gives you “Rizq” but Allah also told us to use your brain and carefully analyse the situations.

It would not be an easy task to settle down here with the family and you will not only spend too much money but on the other hand, your family will suffer too much because of that disturbances. Let me give you a brief of some of the “must have” expenses against which, there is no way out. Here, I am assuming that you will settle in Toronto and have a wife and 2 kids. Now, I am providing you the summary of that expenses:

1- Rent (the cheapest option is a one bedroom basement which comes around 750 per month and the landlord takes 2 months advance rent) $ 750. Apartments are available in $ 1000 and above, houses are even more expensive.

2- Medical Insurance for the whole family because the province of Ontario doesn’t gives you the free government medical facility for the first three months so roughly, the per month cost for you 4 people would be at least $ 400 per month. If someone thinks that there is no need to have a medical insurance and it’s just a matter of 3 months then remember this point that even if you have light cough or fever and you visits the doctor, he would charge at least $ 100 and medicines are not included in it so add $ 400 in the monthly expense for the medical insurance.

3- One double bed (obviously, you cannot sleep on the floor) will cost at least $ 300 and add $ 100 for the mattresses so this makes a total of $ 400.

4- Microwave oven $ 150

5- Grocery $ 200 (would be expensive for the first time because you will have to buy everything from zero)

6- Cooking Utensils $ 200 (remember, you cannot bring everything from Pakistan)

7- Transportation $400 for the whole family in a single month assuming that you will only use bus and underground trains and “no taxi”.

8- If you buy a car, its good but before buying the car, spare at least $ 800 for the driving license process. If someone think he will be able to drive on the basis of an international driving license from Pakistan he can do so but the traffic rules here very strict and you can only know the rules fully if you get a local license. Also, in the initials months/years, you will have to pay a very heavy amount in insurance because here, they will treat you as a new driver no matter if you show your previous license and an insurance letter from Pakistan. It would only facilitate the licensing process but the insurance company will not make any compromise.

9- Winter jackets, $ 300 for the family (here, I have selected the cheapest available prices). Those people who thinks that the winter clothing from Pakistan would be sufficient (or there is another category of people in Pakistan who thinks that the Pakistani leather jackets is a solution of every kind of winter) please think again. It would not even protect you 10% and the Pakistani leather jackets are one of the worst in designing and quality and one can easily point out that cheap product.

Finally, I want to add some points here. First, I don’t want to start a debate on this with anyone. This is my point of view based on “real facts” but my intention is not to make anyone scared or upset. The very reason behind this is to caution those who are planning their landings. One can try his luck if he want. My duty was to alert you. Landing with the family is a very big adventure and if anyone wants to enjoy this adventure all i can say is “best of luck”.