+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thoughts on Fanshawe College?

valance29

Aug 1, 2021
Hey Everyone,

I recently applied to Fanshawe College to do my post graduate certificate in Autism and Behavior Science. I did some research and I found a lot of mixed reviews about the place... some international students said that they aren't supported at all during their time of study. And some say they were scammed after paying the fees but did not get a refund. I have also asked some friends who live in Toronto and they say its not all that good... Would like to hear your thoughts on the college.

cheers,

V.

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I'm studying at Fanshawe since September, a graduate certificate as well. Haven't had any issues at all. I had a minor problem with one of my grades last semester, but I emailed my program coordinator and he helped me solve it right away.

I remember reading mixed reviews about the college when I was doing my research, but it was the only one offering the kind of program I was looking for. My only complaint so far is the quality of online education since I'm in a blended program, 80% of it being online. We were supposed to be almost fully in person this semester, but Ontario's new rules changed everything. Probably not their fault.

valance29

Aug 1, 2021
I'm studying at Fanshawe since September, a graduate certificate as well. Haven't had any issues at all. I had a minor problem with one of my grades last semester, but I emailed my program coordinator and he helped me solve it right away.

I remember reading mixed reviews about the college when I was doing my research, but it was the only one offering the kind of program I was looking for. My only complaint so far is the quality of online education since I'm in a blended program, 80% of it being online. We were supposed to be almost fully in person this semester, but Ontario's new rules changed everything. Probably not their fault.

Hey Andrew,

thank you for your input. I have been in two minds about signing the offer letter from because of all the reviews but your experience made it a tad bit better. Are you an international student as well? Another question I have is that my program has a work placement at the end of each semester, would the college help us find the jobs or is it completely left to us?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
Hey Andrew,

thank you for your input. I have been in two minds about signing the offer letter from because of all the reviews but your experience made it a tad bit better. Are you an international student as well? Another question I have is that my program has a work placement at the end of each semester, would the college help us find the jobs or is it completely left to us?
Well, that's my opinion, maybe you should see others' opinions. Experiences can vary from person to person.

Yes, I am an international student. One year graduate certificate from September 2021 to April 2022. My sister is studying at Fanshawe as well and she had an experience with a work placement at the beginning of this semester. The college helped them through the process.

Oct 7, 2022
I studied there a few years ago and there are no issues like you told us. I got a certification with no problems so I think there is no reason to worry about it. It was a little bit hard for me to study there because of the hard study program but thanks to such sources I succeed in the end. Wish you luck, everything will be great!

Sanu12

Dec 18, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I recently applied to Fanshawe College to do my post graduate certificate in Autism and Behavior Science. I did some research and I found a lot of mixed reviews about the place... some international students said that they aren't supported at all during their time of study. And some say they were scammed after paying the fees but did not get a refund. I have also asked some friends who live in Toronto and they say its not all that good... Would like to hear your thoughts on the college.

cheers,

V.
bad

Oct 7, 2022
I studied there a few years ago and there are no issues like you told us. I got a certification with no problems so I think there is no reason to worry about it. It was a little bit hard for me to study there because of the hard study program but thanks to such sources I succeed in the end. Wish you luck, everything will be great!
You also may get some problems with joining this college, that's a little bit hard

Oct 7, 2022
I studied there a few years ago and there are no issues like you told us. I got a certification with no problems so I think there is no reason to worry about it. It was a little bit hard for me to study there because of the hard study program but thanks to such sources as https://essays.studymoose.com/pay-for-essay I succeed in the end. Wish you luck, everything will be great!
You also may get some problems with joining this college, that's a little bit hard
Tell us how's that going!

alisonmoore

Jan 10, 2023
Hi! I wanna say that overall experience of studying at Fanshawe has been wonderful! Sometimes it was pretty hard, but thanks for the external help of professional writers (especially in discussion post works) I graduated with excellent diploma and grades in it. All if my friends with who I got acquainted here also like it and the attitude of staff and just the overall atmosphere.

Last edited: