+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
I had the same ghost update, when I called cic the agent told me that my medical have been extended. So i figured out that ghost update for related medical extension. You should call also and confirm the same.
Thanks. What is the number?

veees

Sep 11, 2017
Hi, My AOR is April 3rd, 2017, CEC inland, I ordered GCMS notes, it indicates:
Medical: Passed
Eligibility: Passed
Criminal: Passed
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: in progress
I called them couple times, every time the agent just told me, they are doing security check, I have to wait.
How do you know you are in SS screening since on my notes the security check is not even started

The waiting is painful...

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called them couple times, every time the agent just told me, they are doing security check, I have to wait.
How do you know you are in SS screening since on my notes the security check is not even started

I am waiting like you. Applied February 10, 2017. Struck with SS since July!!!!

veees

Sep 11, 2017
I am waiting like you. Applied February 10, 2017. Struck with SS since July!!!!
In March, 2018, my background check changed from NA to we are processing your background check, but this does not help at all; did you order GCMS notes, will it show they start security check?

allwaiter

Apr 4, 2017
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
I am pretty much the same, my AOR date is late October 2016, and I am in SS since forever, my latest GCMS notes was showing all passed, security in progress and info sharing complete. But when I contacted them agent said we are doing background check and you have to wait!!!! Hope all of us get our PPR soon.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In March, 2018, my background check changed from NA to we are processing your background check, but this does not help at all; did you order GCMS notes, will it show they start security check?
Yes I did. And also note from CSIS shows "in progress"

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
We

I am in the same position as you! My AOR was April 11th. Just praying something comes up soon

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hey guys I just received my PPR email. I am in US and my medical expires at May 31. I am wondering if I can ask IRCC to extend my COPR/VISA for at least 5/6 month after that? I just start a new position this week and if I move I would look like a moron and unethical person.

Jag9315

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I am pretty much the same, my AOR date is late October 2016, and I am in SS since forever, my latest GCMS notes was showing all passed, security in progress and info sharing complete. But when I contacted them agent said we are doing background check and you have to wait!!!! Hope all of us get our PPR soon.
Same here my Aor 19 oct 2016 waiting since no updates all the time doing backround check ... i call the agent they replied that half security is done half is left. Hope so they do there work fast and give us all piece of mind:cool:;)

Reactions: Mtunguyas

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017

I am in the same position. Its not easy to tell, if u browse through the forum u ll get different speculative answers - really no one knows.
I have opted to order CSIS and CBSA notes - so in a months time i will know the actual status.

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront

What I have noticed in your notes details that Info Sharing status is still in progress. They actually cannot start security checks unless Info Sharing is Complete. Can you check your GCMS note specifically for this activity Info Sharing

Reactions: mamgain

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys I just received my PPR email. I am in US and my medical expires at May 31. I am wondering if I can ask IRCC to extend my COPR/VISA for at least 5/6 month after that? I just start a new position this week and if I move I would look like a moron and unethical person.
They might have already extended your medical. In a situation like yours, where PPR is received a month before medical expires, they would normally extend the medicals so that candidate has at least 4-6 months to plan before landing. I would advise to give them a call and check how soon you need to land.

Reactions: rxyz and Mtunguyas

rxyz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
They might have already extended your medical. In a situation like yours, where PPR is received a month before medical expires, they would normally extend the medicals so that candidate has at least 4-6 months to plan before landing. I would advise to give them a call and check how soon you need to land.
Thanks. Do you know what is the number to call them?