+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Then I've got some good news for you! ;)

I finally got the "golden email" after 445 days. I was told by my MP about a week ago that my security checks were done. Was in SS since last May.

I really wish you all a speedy resolution of this wait!
Wow! Congrats!!

I applied a couple of days before you :)

Did you just get it today?

Reactions: Klamm

dexter123

Jan 24, 2018
did they made you redo the medical?
and thanks for well wishes :)

I finally got the "golden email" after 445 days. I was told by my MP about a week ago that my security checks were done. Was in SS since last May.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016

Congratulations!

expapp123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018

Yes! This is awesome! Congrats!!

cvaib

Star Member
May 19, 2017
Hi folks, this seems to be the right thread to ask for help. My AOR is October 31, 2017 and till date none of my review tasks are marked as complete.
Is there a problem with the application or where else is this stuck? It will be 6 months at the end of April 18 and only then I can call the office and ask questions. Any guidance/reasoning will calm my nerves :)

Where is this application? Details Help
Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
Few of us has this problem. My file is still with CSIS as per March 5, 2018. When you got completed status with CSIS? My file went to them at July 27, 2017.
Do you have any update from CSIS? I have the same timeline as you do, AOR Feb 10th, 2017, SS July 27,2017, and they sent me a mail in March saying that my SS and my spouse's SS are still under processing!

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you have any update from CSIS? I have the same timeline as you do, AOR Feb 10th, 2017, SS July 27,2017, and they sent me a mail in March saying that my SS and my spouse's SS are still under processing!
Yes, same like you "in progress". I got a mail dated on March 06, 2018.

SFKAS

Jul 27, 2014
Can anyone share their experience or knowledge please

After request of re medical by London Visa office how long do they take to send out ppr?