+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
Order CBSA and CSIS notes. According to GCMS notes my security is pending.
I don't understand why they keep some applicants waiting for so long.
Apart from travel to a european coutry - which they can easily verify, i do not have military, government, etc records that would explain the delay.
But i guess all we can do is wait.

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
CSIS and CBSA are Canadian intelligence organizations and they handle security background check for PR applicants. So you apply the notes if you are stuck at security clearance for a long time. CBSA notes include also gcms notes from what others say, but CSIS do not. I just applied for both CSIS and CBSA notes myself.
Thank you !

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Order CBSA and CSIS notes. According to GCMS notes my security is pending.
I don't understand why they keep some applicants waiting for so long.
Apart from travel to a european coutry - which they can easily verify, i do not have military, government, etc records that would explain the delay.
But i guess all we can do is wait.
I m in the same situation only travel to europe and us no government and i m stuck in ss since 25th july! And always the same answer that my application need more verification....

ktmktm

Nov 1, 2017
PPR finally!
AOR May 3 CEC

I wasn’t in ss according to gcms notes, however my file was marked as review required for eligibility in aug 2017. Passed everything except security and criminality in dec. I have ip2 wording since may 24, which is the day I passed my medical.

According to my last gcms notes, I have an assignment due day on march 21, saw ghost update on cic profile on march 22, and got my ppr email today march 23. So for anyone curious about assignment due date, it definitely means something to cic officers. However I do believe it really depends on your application status and VO. In my situation I guess they initiated security check in dec and the report probably got back to cic some time ago, it’s just that no one touch my file until my due date.

Don’t lose hope everyone! PPR will eventually come!

baba147

Star Member
May 17, 2015
United Arab Emirates
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
i submitted my application on March 6 and got IP2 on March 17.
Is it a good thing or a bad thing that my application moved to IP2 this quickly?

does this mean I will get my PPR soon or does it mean I have to wait many many months before I hear about PPR?

Thank you
You can get PPR very soon. I have seen people getting PPR in 3 weeks, so it is not impossible.
But for some people IP2 starts early then goes on for months. So it is not really a guarantee.

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

I just got off the phone with the MP office. They have talked to IRCC about my file and are told that their "partner agency" is done with my file, and that we can expect a decision on the file by the end of March. Do you think they are referring to CBSA? Does this mean that my security screening is over?

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
Hi everyone,

I just got off the phone with the MP office. They have talked to IRCC about my file and are told that their "partner agency" is done with my file, and that we can expect a decision on the file by the end of March. Do you think they are referring to CBSA? Does this mean that my security screening is over?
Congratulations!

dexter123

Jan 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

Congrats :)
can you plz tell which department you contacted and share their contact info. secondly, when did you submitted your documents?

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Dear Friends,
Its been almost 14 months since I submitted my application for PR. My Aor date is Feb 01 2017. The officer called my employer to verify my employment in Canada. My Employer gave proper answers regarding my employment however the officer was not satisfied with the answers given by my employer. On December 15 2017, I got Procedural Fairness Letter in which the officer had serious concern regarding my employment in Canada. In the letter the officer asked me to provide "Paystubs" & "Bank Statements that shows salary deposited to my account'. I provided my paystubs, bank statements, T4s, and Notice Of assessments for all periods on January 10 2018. Recently On February 27 2018, my background status went in "Progress" (IP2). Could anyone here tell me what is going on with my application ???

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Dear Friends,
Its been almost 14 months since I submitted my application for PR. My Aor date is Feb 01 2017. The officer called my employer to verify my employment in Canada. My Employer gave proper answers regarding my employment however the officer was not satisfied with the answers given by my employer. On December 15 2017, I got Procedural Fairness Letter in which the officer had serious concern regarding my employment in Canada. In the letter the officer asked me to provide "Paystubs" & "Bank Statements that shows salary deposited to my account'. I provided my paystubs, bank statements, T4s, and Notice Of assessments for all periods on January 10 2018. Recently On February 27 2018, my background status went in "Progress" (IP2). Could anyone here tell me what is going on with my application ???
have you provided all what that nitwit asked for?

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Congratulations!
Oh thanks! So you think it is over? I am still a bit hesitant though because he said that they have completed a set of checks and have referred the file to the immigration for decision making. To be honest, I won't see this as a resolution until I have received the PPR email.

Reactions: SNS76

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Congrats :)
can you plz tell which department you contacted and share their contact info. secondly, when did you submitted your documents?
My AOR is Jan 14, 2017. I contacted both CSIS and CBSA, but this recent piece of information came from my MP office. They seem to have contacted IRCC to get this info.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My AOR is Jan 14, 2017. I contacted both CSIS and CBSA, but this recent piece of information came from my MP office. They seem to have contacted IRCC to get this info.
Few of us has this problem. My file is still with CSIS as per March 5, 2018. When you got completed status with CSIS? My file went to them at July 27, 2017.