+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Redi.muca

Apr 11, 2018
It is taking more than 6 months to me. Or better say next week 7 months. I filled the enquiry form and they sent me a pre filled response where they say that costumer service is their first concern and that i will have a reply. Boh
Dont know what to do.

Can anyony help......?!

Thnx thnx

Last edited:

erridja100

Jul 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,
Could someone give me an explanation why info sharing on my application is still in Progress?;
GCMS generated in March 1.
Under Infor Sharing section, I have noticed that the first info sharing status was "Retransmission Required" at 10/12/2018 14:20:55.
Then a Infor sharing entry created at at 10/12/2018 14:29:55. However the status is "Not Started".
What draws my intention is that under NOTES section a note was created exactly at the same time the second info sharing was initiated stating :
Label Adm/Info Sharing
Office: GCMS-System
Text: Activity Type-Biographic Partner USA Biographic Request Response Errors returned- EPCQS-PCQS Unavailable.
Could the info sharing be stuck ,and this is why it says infor sharing: In progress under application assessment?
For your info my file was trasferred to lvo in January 15.
Thank you for your reply

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Hey everyone, so I applied on July 27th 2017 and still waiting for any response! I got additional documents request twice in November and February and after that nothing. I am CEC inland.
The thing I don't understand is that why I am in security screening? I never had any criminal history neither I traveled to any other country than Canada! If they are so much serious about security screening on us then how come so many criminals can enter Canada too? Doesn't makes any sense to me to keep me waiting so long! Either they should approve or reject me so that I can at least make other future plans!
so much disappointed

mr_j936

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
We're all disappointed, None of us here has a criminal record, I never left my country of residence either. It's just some random bullshit they put people through. and yes we all feel the same way about needing o make future plans.
Did you confirm that you are in security screening? If o, don't expect anything before at least 9 months, and make your plans accordingly... It is what I should have done.

midhunh04

Apr 13, 2018
Guys, I submitted m express entry application with all documents on Nivember 21 , 2017. It is been 5 months now and i have no update. Is this normal for such a delay. My status online shows as below. Can anyone tell me where i am in the application process? I must also add that 3 months back someone from canada embassy in delhi, called my home to verify my residential details

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

chahalsandy

Oct 27, 2017
I think Ive found my cult here. I knw there are people who waited 15 months 20 months etc. Those guys are strong.
But I am 7 months from AOR.
211 days and still hurting and counting.
I think any question that starts with "how long" cannot be answered properly. Its all just a speculation. I wont ask how long anymore. I wont order GCMS notes now as nobody really answers those questions related to GCMS and i dnt understand 80% of those notes. I dont want to know if I am in SS. Forget about the average waits. Forget about the comparisons with other people.All these IP1s and IP2s doesnt really make any sense. I am in a zone where this doesnt really matters anymore. All that matters is PPR whether it takes one more day or it takes another 3 months or so.Even if I get it, it wud be more of a relief now than Joy.
I for sure now believe that this is where FATE comes into play. Cant control it. Dont know nothing about it. Makes you sad when u see all ur friends succeeding and are making progress in their lives. And u see urself in the same place where u were 3 years ago.
I am sorry i know these forums are not for this. BUT.........

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
I think Ive found my cult here. I knw there are people who waited 15 months 20 months etc. Those guys are strong.
I think any question that starts with "how long" cannot be answered properly. Its all just a speculation. I wont ask how long anymore. I wont order GCMS notes now as nobody really answers those questions related to GCMS and i dnt understand 80% of those notes. I dont want to know if I am in SS. Forget about the average waits. Forget about the comparisons with other people.All these IP1s and IP2s doesnt really make any sense. I am in a zone where this doesnt really matters anymore. All that matters is PPR whether it takes one more day or it takes another 3 months or so.Even if I get it, it wud be more of a relief now than Joy.
I for sure now believe that this is where FATE comes into play. Cant control it. Dont know nothing about it. Makes you sad when u see all ur friends succeeding and are making progress in their lives. And u see urself in the same place where u were 3 years ago.
No worries, you are not a loner here. I am going through this process for the last 2 years. Even those friends whom i literally pushed to apply for the Canadian PR landed there already, but i am still here...waiting.

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Looks like CIC just easily forget about some people that they are in Canada and their files are not processed yet and bcoz of their so long process some of them will be like in no man's land! This month l will complete 9 months since AOR!

Reactions: chahalsandy

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
No worries, you are not a loner here. I am going through this process for the last 2 years. Even those friends whom i literally pushed to apply for the Canadian PR landed there already, but i am still here...waiting.
Last 2 years? 24 months? How it can be possible?