+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
My friends, PPR has arrived!!! I received it in the form of a message in mycic account.
I don't know whether this has anything to do with it, but a week ago I sent an email to VO in Vienna to enquire what happened with my meds, as they expired and the status was showing: meds not needed. Now my meds changed again to passed.
I am in a state of shock, but again things seem to be complicated. I live in UAE, but for some reason they assigned my case to Vienna (maybe because my nationality is Serbian, and applications from Serbia are processed in Vienna). In the letter they are asking me to send my passport to Vienna??? I am half across the world, why would they do that when there is a perfectly functioning VO here in Abu Dhabi. Please someone help, I don't know what to do now
Congratulations! That was a long journey with a happy ending.

Reactions: GS332 and dr@gonfly

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
So, my medical will expire in early March. Back in early Dec 2017, I noticed my cic status showed 'Updated' with no actual change. It didn't go through the 'passed'--'in review'--'passed' process. I'm not sure the status update is due to a medical extension or other stuff behind the scene. I ordered GCMS notes which should be arriving in a week or so.
Will share soon if I find any information useful.
As promised, I'm sharing some info about medical extension. I'm an outlander by the way.
Per GCMS(medical), in early Dec 2017, some agent requested a reassessment of my medicals. That's about three months before my medical expiration. In about three days, an extension was granted. Around the same time, I saw the 'Updated' status with no actual change in my cic portal. I don't think there was a 'passed'--'in review'--'passed' status change process in my case (It may happen to other people though), since I had been checking cic portal regularly.
Hope it helps!

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
As promised, I'm sharing some info about medical extension. I'm an outlander by the way.
Per GCMS(medical), in early Dec 2017, some agent requested a reassessment of my medicals. That's about three months before my medical expiration. In about three days, an extension was granted. Around the same time, I saw the 'Updated' status with no actual change in my cic portal. I don't think there was a 'passed'--'in review'--'passed' status change process in my case (It may happen to other people though), since I had been checking cic portal regularly.
Hope it helps!
thats normal. mostly exactly 3 months before expiry medicals are re-assessed for extension.

dr@gonfly

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Thanks everyone here for support, you really helped me through. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the letter, it’s still settling in and joy is finally starting! I wish that everyone gets PPR soon! I will not be here as much anymore, if anyone needs any help, send me a PM. Good luck and may the fortune smile upon you all!

GS332

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks everyone here for support, you really helped me through. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the letter, it’s still settling in and joy is finally starting! I wish that everyone gets PPR soon! I will not be here as much anymore, if anyone needs any help, send me a PM. Good luck and may the fortune smile upon you all!
Thank u

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Its been almost almost 15th months since AOR and my CIC account had no updates apart from medical passed. Yesterday, there were some updates(not much though) in terms of stating : application is being processed.
Background check: Not applicable (does this mean its not the security screening that is delaying the application to finalise?)
Did you order GCMS notes recently?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I’m june 1st AOR, so almost 8 months waiting now. Stuck in background checks, which renders even GCMS useless...

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello! I'm now part of this exclusive group :) For those who got their medicals extended what did you do? Did you request it or did cic do it on their own?

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Hello! I'm now part of this exclusive group :) For those who got their medicals extended what did you do? Did you request it or did cic do it on their own?
Cic will extend the medicals on their own end. If they cannot get an extension only then they will ask you to do a new one.

nataimages

Dec 13, 2017
Did you call CIC to get an update? Are you under Security screening? What about GCMS notes?
When I called they just said all the rest been approved but your application is stuck on Background Check and wouldnt give any further information.
They just said wait.... my BOWP is about to expire too and I am in the process of applying for extension.

What are GCMS notes?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Cic will extend the medicals on their own end. If they cannot get an extension only then they will ask you to do a new one.
this is frustrating.... i have 3 months lefts on my medicals. will they contact me to let me know or should i ask them?