+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

neenisharma

Sep 16, 2016
Could you please share a timeline for your application? Thanks. Maybe PPR is around the corner. Good luck!
Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence - December 6, 2016
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission - December 6, 2016
Submitted Papers of My husband on Jan 25 ( as I got married on Nov 24 2016)
CIC updated my application with husband details on march 1 2017
Received RFPR fee for husband on July 6 2017
Submitted fee on July 17 2017
received request for my medical on October ' 17 2017 ( as it got expired)
that's it.

Today, it updated to show the following-

medical - you passed the medical
review of additional documents- being reviewed

Now, the medical of my husband is expiring on Jan' 7 2018. Its a vicious cycle. After 2 months, they will request for the medical of my husband ( as it is already nearing expiry) and then take few more months until my medical expires again. I feel hopeless :(

amirut88

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People who got their GCMS from CIC. COuld you please confirm how many "Security Screening" is posted in you Activity field (most recent ones). You can find it somewhere close to page 105.
I have three.

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Thanks for the info Shri. Didn't know that your app has been SS. First, the PoF goof-up from the officer and then SS. How many such hurdles to cross!!!
Lol .. I had many more adventures than mentioned above. I had rejection due to wrong PCC and then after re-submitting correct PCC, my case was re-opened. So correct timeline is as below.

AOR: 3 Dec, 2016
Rejection due to wrong PCC: 9 Dec, 2016
Correct PCC submitted: 17 Dec, 2016
Case re-opened: 3 Jan, 2017
PoF issue raised: 3 Mar, 2017
PoF email sent to Ottawa: 12 Mar, 2017
PoF issue cleared: 23 Mar, 2017
Eligibility Passed: 27 Apr, 2017
Security Screening Start: 27 Apr, 2017
PPR: Still waiting :D:rolleyes::cool::)

Reactions: napavalley

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
I have been waiting for PPR request since past 1 year, sent CSE to the new delhi visa office, got the following response on oct' 3 2017- after which they asked me to get my medical done again as it expired on Oct' 17. Submitted medical again. Any hopes? Medical of my husband is expiring in Jan 2018. Shall I just drop the plan and consider AUS as an option. i feel sad and helpless.

This is in reference to your below mentioned email message. Please be advised that presently your file is pending Officers review,

Immigration Section
Whats your exact timeline? You can ask your husband to do medical upfront and submit to CIC via CSE.
Your profile is pending final review and may be they are waiting for medical report before issuing the PPR request.
Did you pass Eligibility and Security? Did you order GCMS notes and what it shows? Were you under Security Screening?

All the best .. hope you get PPR soon.

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Lol .. I had many more adventures than mentioned above. I had rejection due to wrong PCC and then after re-submitting correct PCC, my case was re-opened. So correct timeline is as below.

AOR: 3 Dec, 2016
Rejection due to wrong PCC: 9 Dec, 2016
Correct PCC submitted: 17 Dec, 2016
Case re-opened: 3 Jan, 2017
PoF issue raised: 3 Mar, 2017
PoF email sent to Ottawa: 12 Mar, 2017
PoF issue cleared: 23 Mar, 2017
Eligibility Passed: 27 Apr, 2017
Security Screening Start: 27 Apr, 2017
PPR: Still waiting :D:rolleyes::cool::)
OMG!!! I can't imagine myself go through this much!!! Thanks and All the best you you too!!!
Any reason why your profile was security screened?

Last edited:

chinnieM

Aug 4, 2017
Hi guys, pls I would like to know if there is a way one can find out what exactly is the additional verification all about especially if you have received your gcms notes. I am a May 10 Fsw applicant and I have been on IP2 since July27th. I got my gcms notes in Sept and Eligibility, Criminality, Medicals are all passed. My security is blank which I was meant to understand means passed as well. I am also not under security screening. Infact, everything seemed pretty ok with my application but each time I get in touch with them, they keep replying that my application is under review and requires additional verification. Please guys, is there a way I can figure this out with my gcms? Thanks.

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Has anyone emailed CIC for the delay in processing applications post being stuck in IP2 stage for more than a month?

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys, pls I would like to know if there is a way one can find out what exactly is the additional verification all about especially if you have received your gcms notes. I am a May 10 Fsw applicant and I have been on IP2 since July27th. I got my gcms notes in Sept and Eligibility, Criminality, Medicals are all passed. My security is blank which I was meant to understand means passed as well. I am also not under security screening. Infact, everything seemed pretty ok with my application but each time I get in touch with them, they keep replying that my application is under review and requires additional verification. Please guys, is there a way I can figure this out with my gcms? Thanks.
Security blank doesn't mean its passed. It redacted cause of some privacy policy. Check your activities section (Some 100+ pages) under GCMS notes. Usually you will see SS entries under that section. Order fresh sets of notes to confirm your doubt. May be your spouse is selected for Security Screening and since he/she didn't sign the same consent form during GCMS notes application, his / her security information is redacted. Also raise CSE with CIC.

All the best!!

Reactions: chinnieM

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Has anyone emailed CIC for the delay in processing applications post being stuck in IP2 stage for more than a month?
Are u in SS?

SS is minimum 6 months.

chinnieM

Aug 4, 2017
Security blank doesn't mean its passed. It redacted cause of some privacy policy. Check your activities section (Some 100+ pages) under GCMS notes. Usually you will see SS entries under that section. Order fresh sets of notes to confirm your doubt. May be your spouse is selected for Security Screening and since he/she didn't sign the same consent form during GCMS notes application, his / her security information is redacted. Also raise CSE with CIC.

All the best!!
Thanks for your input. I believe you meant under Admissibilities, there is no security screening there for my spouse and I ( we both signed the consent form). I thought on the 2nd page where you have Eligibility passed, Criminality passed etc you never find security passed there. I was told it’s either not started or blank and blank means you have passed. I sent a mail to CPC Ottawa yesterday and got a response that it’s still under review( my Visa office is Ottawa). This whole thing is exhausting. Thanks all the same. I guess I have to apply for another gcms notes.

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Are u in SS?

SS is minimum 6 months.
It's for a friend.

They don't know if they are in SS. It's been over a month since IP2 for them.

jackdinh

Jun 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

Could somebody help me clear this issue about PCC?

I was born and lived in Vietnam til 18yo. From the age of 18yo, i still lived there for 5 months and then came to Canada til now. So, regarding to PCC, do i need to apply for one Vietnam? or just one from Canada? As mentioned on CIC, i only need to provide CIC from any country where i have lived 6 months or more since the age of 18?
Thanks for helping me clear this.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hi everyone,

Could somebody help me clear this issue about PCC?

I was born and lived in Vietnam til 18yo. From the age of 18yo, i still lived there for 5 months and then came to Canada til now. So, regarding to PCC, do i need to apply for one Vietnam? or just one from Canada? As mentioned on CIC, i only need to provide CIC from any country where i have lived 6 months or more since the age of 18?
Thanks for helping me clear this.
for a clear mind it is better to do it. If you go word by word you are right, but i wouldn't risk it.