+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
already done that last night. Do they respond? What is the usual response time ? do they really push our file ahead?
Yes, the current department which falls under Mr. Hussein is already under-fire for lot of delayed cases. Your email highlighting this flaw, will make them push yours and others too. They have to maintain the integrity of Express Entry. Whats the point to call it as Express entry if they are taking so long. I will be sending him email every month, till I get my PPR. I have already crossed 11 months and its ridiculous time-line for an Express entry case. I have seen people with similar situation as mine, getting their PPR in 3-4 months. It is unfair to me and cases similar to this.

In fact, I will suggest all people who have crossed 6 months to send email to Mr. Hussein office and showcase the flaws among their department / staff. Even US finishes within 180 days and the timelines we have is all over the place. If they can pass ones profile within 20 days then they can close our cases within 6-8 months too.

All the best!!

justinw1234

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
I am also in a similar situation.
5th Jan - ITA
8th April - Medicals
8th April - AOR
14th June - Additional documents requested
21st July - Additional documents provided.
20th Sep - GCMS -1 requested
23rd Oct - CSE(1) raised
25th Oct - GCMS -2 requested
28th Oct - GCMS (1)received (notes generated on 26th September)
28th Oct - CSE(2) raised
31st Oct - Response on CSE(1) standard reply - Application is still in progress

GCMS Notes(1) :
Medical : Cleared
Eligibility : Cleared
Criminality : Not started
Security : Not started
Visa office : Ottawa.

Completed 7 months now , into the 8th Month and still waiting...
confused, frustrated is my status.
Have called CIC and checked ,my application has not gone for Security screening , but still it is taking so long...no idea what are they doing with my application.
dont go CSE send email to CPC ottawa directly. call center doesn't help at all. all they can see are same as your cic account

Rkhurana

Star Member
Sep 29, 2011
true , i
Yes, the current department which falls under Mr. Hussein is already under-fire for lot of delayed cases. Your email highlighting this flaw, will make them push yours and others too. They have to maintain the integrity of Express Entry. Whats the point to call it as Express entry if they are taking so long. I will be sending him email every month, till I get my PPR. I have already crossed 11 months and its ridiculous time-line for an Express entry case. I have seen people with similar situation as mine, getting their PPR in 3-4 months. It is unfair to me and cases similar to this.

In fact, I will suggest all people who have crossed 6 months to send email to Mr. Hussein office and showcase the flaws among their department / staff. Even US finishes within 180 days and the timelines we have is all over the place. If they can pass ones profile within 20 days then they can close our cases within 6-8 months too.

All the best!!
True, I agree.
this is ridiculous.
I know people who applied after me , got the PR in 40 days , served 2 months notice period in India, move to Canada and secured a job in Canada.
All this happened while i am still waiting.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
will hit 8 months in 3 days. IP2 since 12th of October.

justinw1234

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
tri

I have tried all the options. Email , CSE, Phone call- but i am not getting any update.Same standard reply.
it really looks like cic just forget about you. I'm in the eligibility stage and cic said that I need additonal review on my eligibility. this is my 14th month

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hi,
I am CEC Feb 01 2017 applicant. My eligibility is still "Recommended Pass". Medical and Criminality both "Passed" and Security "Not Started".
My Medical is expiring in first week of January.
Does anybody know when do i need to take the medical exam again ? I mean do they ask me to do it again ? or they will automatically extend ?

One more thing,
What could be the reason behind my application for not having any process since april month. I have ordered 2 GCMS notes and there is no progress since april. Even my Security is still "Not Started". I am at NA2 since 9 months. Back -Ground is still "Not Applicable".

Your Answer will be really appreciated.
Thanks.

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hi,
I am CEC Feb 01 2017 applicant. My eligibility is still "Recommended Pass". Medical and Criminality both "Passed" and Security "Not Started".
My Medical is expiring in first week of January.
Does anybody know when do i need to take the medical exam again ? I mean do they ask me to do it again ? or they will automatically extend ?

One more thing,
What could be the reason behind my application for not having any process since april month. I have ordered 2 GCMS notes and there is no progress since april. Even my Security is still "Not Started". I am at NA2 since 9 months. Back -Ground is still "Not Applicable".

Your Answer will be really appreciated.
Thanks.
Dear Jack,

in some of cases they extend the medical by their self. as mine was expired in Jun 2017 but i request them to issue me a letter to do medical again because its too short time for me now to mobilize if i got visa. but they extend medical in response for one year from March 2017 to March 2018. so may be in your case they will do same but don't ask them to re-do medical or reassess. because that will extend you ppr time as well i did this mistake. and now i am on 16th Month.... :( my AOR was 2nd Aug. 2016....

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Dear Jack,

in some of cases they extend the medical by their self. as mine was expired in Jun 2017 but i request them to issue me a letter to do medical again because its too short time for me now to mobilize if i got visa. but they extend medical in response for one year from March 2017 to March 2018. so may be in your case they will do same but don't ask them to re-do medical or reassess. because that will extend you ppr time as well i did this mistake. and now i am on 16th Month.... :( my AOR was 2nd Aug. 2016....
Thanks Rizwanrazzaq,
What if they do not ask us to re-do or extend medical ????
Do they inform us that our medical has been extended by them ???