+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Is there any blanked out sections in your notes? and do you have other requirements?
Yes there is an blank section under A39-A41 its status is not started, in Other Reqs H& C :0 but A39-A41 there is blank page with ( s.16(1)(c)) code.
but after Blank page to Very Next
Matching Center : 0
Events : 0
Also another blank pager under Associations:
Application & Cases : 0

Also under Assessment
Other Reqs: Not Started

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
They will ask you to re-do your medical if it is required. As far as I know, you can get the status of your medical extension from gcms notes, they do not inform the applicants whether the medical has been extended or not.
yes you are right they don't inform the client. i also get to know through my GCMS notes.

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hi guys,

Wanted to bring my case to everyone's notice.

My EE application was refused stating that I do not meet the fund requirements. The officer has mentioned about my Balance in Savings account and my PF account. He has not mentioned anything about my fixed deposit which consititutes about half of my fund requirements. The bank statement clearly mentions about my FD and even in my LoE I had explained all the 3 sources of funds. If the FD is included the total funds is about 1000 CAD greater than what is required by CIC. My FD is not a long-term FD used for tax purposes. It is just a 1-year normal FD without any lock-in. Though it has a specific maturity date I can withdraw at any point in time, just that there might be an exit load of 1% or so.

The officer has just not mentioned anything about my fixed deposit at all. To just confirm that it is unencumbered there is a column that explicitly says 'Lien = NO'. So he either completely missed seeing it (or) he deliberately did not consider is as past of my PoF which would be quite strange as I haven't seen any rejections because of this.

I'm a AoR March 2017 FSWO applicant, Medicals passed. It's so disappointing to get a refusal 8 months after AoR. For now , I have raised a CSE explained in detail with references to the Bank's premature liquidation policy on Fixed Deposits and also re-attached the proofs and pointed to specific page numbers and transaction references to prove my case. Hoping that it will be reopened!

Anyone with a similar case as mine where you showed more than sufficient funds but still got refused or insufficient funds?
Sorry to hear that....
there are few Lazy officers that don't know anything about papers and refuse without any valid reason.
one of my friend had job offer of Construction Supervisor , he worked almost 10 year as construction Supervisor but now because of his seniority his company promote are construction Engineer , he is Civil Diploma holder. but he was rejected that he don't have proper experience in past 5 year for 2 year.. so he hire the Lawyer and make a petition in the court now after 6 months on 1st hearing judge give the decision that he is complimentary engineer also the field is the Same as construction Supervisor and he had sufficient experience. so decision of rejection is dismissed.

so i suggest you to hire a Lawyer as soon as possible its will costs you not more than 1500-2000 CAD.. but you will have your file back on track.

Reactions: napavalley

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hi guys, pls I would like to know if there is a way one can find out what exactly is the additional verification all about especially if you have received your gcms notes. I am a May 10 Fsw applicant and I have been on IP2 since July27th. I got my gcms notes in Sept and Eligibility, Criminality, Medicals are all passed. My security is blank which I was meant to understand means passed as well. I am also not under security screening. Infact, everything seemed pretty ok with my application but each time I get in touch with them, they keep replying that my application is under review and requires additional verification. Please guys, is there a way I can figure this out with my gcms? Thanks.
No there is not way... you just stuck with lazy officer as mine... i also have all ok.. passed.. but since March 2017 its eligibility in review no updates.
i am on 16th month since AOR.. 2nd Aug 2016

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Sorry to hear that....
there are few Lazy officers that don't know anything about papers and refuse without any valid reason.
one of my friend had job offer of Construction Supervisor , he worked almost 10 year as construction Supervisor but now because of his seniority his company promote are construction Engineer , he is Civil Diploma holder. but he was rejected that he don't have proper experience in past 5 year for 2 year.. so he hire the Lawyer and make a petition in the court now after 6 months on 1st hearing judge give the decision that he is complimentary engineer also the field is the Same as construction Supervisor and he had sufficient experience. so decision of rejection is dismissed.

so i suggest you to hire a Lawyer as soon as possible its will costs you not more than 1500-2000 CAD.. but you will have your file back on track.
Phew!! After reading the posts on this forum I can see how many of us has to go through this ordeal for no mistake of ours. For starters, I have raised a CSE with a a very detailed explanation about my funds (pointing to my FD which was possibly missed). If they still do not consider this valid and reopen my case then Plan B is to enter into the pool again and this time have the entire settlement funds in my Savings Account. . I would first like to know whether the officer deliberately didn't consider my FD (for whatever reason deemed be) or whether it was plain human error and missed it out. If it's the latter then I'm probably safe and they should reopen my app. Hiring a Lawyer and contesting the rejection is Plan C

neenisharma

Sep 16, 2016
Whats your exact timeline? You can ask your husband to do medical upfront and submit to CIC via CSE.

I was never under security screening. Eligibility always showed review in progress. Basically, everything has been under "review in progress" How can I order GCSM notes? Is there any cost associated with it?

neenisharma

Sep 16, 2016
Here is what the profile shows-

Acknowledgement of receipt - Application for permanent residence - December 6, 2016
Confirmation of Online Application Transmission - December 6, 2016
Submitted Papers of My husband on Jan 25 ( as I got married on Nov 24 2016)
CIC updated my application with husband details on march 1 2017
Received RFPR fee for husband on July 6 2017
Submitted fee on July 17 2017
received request for my medical on October ' 17 2017 ( as it got expired)
that's it.
it updated to show the following yesterday-

medical - you passed the medical
review of additional documents- being reviewed

I don't remember the timeline. Honestly I never thought it would take it long. :(

mamgain

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
My case is from Feb 2017.

Adr status changed to:

"We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."

But I haven't received any message for documents. Wondering what's going on :rolleyes:

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018

Adr status changed to:

"We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."

But I haven't received any message for documents. Wondering what's going on :rolleyes:
Have u ordered gcms recently?

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Reactions: mamgain

napavalley

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Hi all, wanted to update that my application was reopened and received a PPR email few hours back. Thank you for your suggestions. Glad that this was fixed within a week!
Below is my timeline:
Aor - March 14th 2017
Meds Passed - 11/12th May 2017
NA2 -26th May 2017
Refusal for lack of sufficient funds - 9th November 2017
Appeal through CSE and email to Ottawa - 10th November 2017
PPR - 15th November 2016

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver

Adr status changed to:

I'm also having exact same status for 6 months now, I'm hoping to get GCMS notes in a day or 2, cause I applied for them on 16th October
AOR 11 Dec 2016
Ad requested : 27 April
Ad submitted : 26 May
Nothing has changed since then