+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
That's strange, did you apply by yourself or any rep?. To be honest I had requested 4 times gcms notes & till now , I have always got them.
I applied by myself (Privacy Act) and only for the first time I did receive it but for my son I applied thrice and haven't received any.
After that I tried again for myself and that too I have not received, I don't know what exactly they are doing with my application

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
I applied by myself (Privacy Act) and only for the first time I did receive it but for my son I applied thrice and haven't received any.
After that I tried again for myself and that too I have not received, I don't know what exactly they are doing with my application
That's weird, trying asking senior member legalfalcon as he knows about gcms notes

Reactions: riteshbharatiya

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Hi Karthik, did you try ordering GCMS Notes ? May be that would give insight about your application.
I also requested the GCMS notes but its been almost 2 months and I still haven't received it yet :(
I got mine in a month and it shows my security is not started..:(:(:(:(

Xiaoyi_Ni

Oct 31, 2017
Shanghai, CHINA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
After 190 days of waiting, it seems that my security check has not clear yet.

AOR Date: 2017/04/22
IP2 Date: 2017/07/20
GCMS Information Request Date: 2017/09/26
Application Updated Date: 2017/08/30

In my GCMS report just received today (2017/10/31) , it says:
ASSESSMENTS (P2)
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

APPLICATION (P52)
APPLICATION: 1
Field Name: Security
Action: Updated
Old Value: Not Started
(There is no New Value)

APPLICATION: 2
Field Name: Eligibility
Old Value: Review Required
New Value: Passed
Updated Date: 2017/07/20
Updated By: TS6985
Office: CPC-Ottawa

ACTIVITY (P58)
ACTIVITY: 1
UCI: XXXXXXX
Name: XXX
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening
Filed Name: Status

ACTIVITY: 2

At least two months after the Eligibility, the Security Check is not passed. And I don't know how it is going at all. This really makes me worried.

Here are the questions:
1. Can anyone be so kind to tell me what I can do to push the security check?

2. Many refer to CSIS and CBSA report. But the applyGCMS.com told me that I have to provide a clear description of requirement (Information required from CBSA/CSIS). So should I just ask for the security report (I doubt whether they will give me) or its processing status? Which department should I ask about this problem?

3. Can anyone who has similar experiences tell me which report should I apply first? or should I apply both at the same time? And any advice about specific requirement? Should I send the GCMS report with my application to CBSA/CSIS?

Thank you very much for your help.

Last edited:

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016

ASSESSMENTS (P2)
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

APPLICATION (P52)
(There is no New Value)

ACTIVITY (P58)

At least two months after the Eligibility, the Security Check is not passed. And I don't know how it is going at all. This really makes me worried.

Here are the questions:

2. Many refer to CSIS and CBSA report. But the applyGCMS.com told me that I have to provide a clear description of requirement (Information required from CBSA/CSIS). So should I just ask for the security report (I doubt whether they will give me) or its processing status? Which department should I ask about this problem?

3. Can anyone who has similar experiences tell me which report should I apply first? or should I apply both at the same time? And any advice about specific requirement? Should I send the GCMS report with my application to CBSA/CSIS?

Unfortunately, you are chosen for Security Screening, which is a deeper security check that may take months. Mine started in late March and I am still waiting. Good luck with the application.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018

ASSESSMENTS (P2)
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

APPLICATION (P52)
(There is no New Value)

ACTIVITY (P58)

Here are the questions:

Pushing security screening is not possible. If you are an inland you can contact your Member of Parliament. After that it is upto them whether they want to push it or not.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Yes, I sent them and email with tracking number and I also raised a case specific query for the same.
Its been 10 days since I requested for the status and so far no response :(
Normally takes 20 days to 1 months to get a response from CIC via CSE

YOF2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Respected Members...PLS HELP

I am a Canadian immigration applicant, along with my wife and baby son. In response to the express entry application we had submitted on April 3rd, we had received our 1st passport request mail dated July 14th asking us to submit our passports through VFS. At that point of time my newly born son was not added as dependent in our application. As it was a case of family expansion we went forward with submitting 3 of our passports including my son's passport along with his required documents such as medical, birth certificate, application fee receipt etc on July 17th at VFS Bangalore.

After 3 months my son was added as a dependent and we were asked to upload the scanned copies of my son's passport and other documents which we did as instructed. Oct 26th we received another Passport request mail asking to submit our passports which is in fact already submitted through VFS Bangalore office and is being shown as being processed at New Delhi High Commission.

I contacted VFS and was told to enquire with New Delhi High Commission regarding our case which i did. Few days back I received a mail from Delhi saying ours is a file number which refers to a case at the Consulate General of Canada in Bangalore and was instructed to raise CSE to Bangalore, which i did..

The very next day I received mail from Bangalore office saying our case number is actually relating to NDVO and they asked me to raise CSE to NDVO which i did day before yesterday and I haven't heard from them till now..

What do i do members?? Can anyone give suggestions...Do i have to go to Bangalore VFS just to submit the 2nd PPR mail as passports are already submitted 3 months back...

PLS HELP

Thanks

Xiaoyi_Ni

Oct 31, 2017
Shanghai, CHINA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Pushing security screening is not possible. If you are an inland you can contact your Member of Parliament. After that it is upto them whether they want to push it or not.
Sam, thanks for replying.
So is it meaningless to require reports from CSIS and CBSA? Since it won't help my case progress at all.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Sam, thanks for replying.
So is it meaningless to require reports from CSIS and CBSA? Since it won't help my case progress at all.
Yap, it is only peace of mind. There is nothing you can do to move your application faster.

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Hello everyone. I just want to let you guys know that my security screening was completed 10 days ago and that today I officially received PPR.

Just to remind you of my journey:

- AOR was 13 November 2016
- SS started on 18 May 2017 (6 months and 5 days after AOR)
- CSIS had received a request from IRCC to initiate SS on 23 May 2017
- CSIS had finished processing my SS and forwarded their findings to CBSA on 27 July 2017 (2 months and 4 days after receiving the request from IRCC)
- CBSA finished processing my SS and IRCC finished reviewing my case on 23 October 2017 (2 months and 26 days after CSIS was completed). IRCC asked me to do a new medical examination.
- Total SS time: 5 months and 5 days
- Did medical examination on 25 October. IRCC sent me official PPR on 1 November
- Total time of application from initiation to completion: 11 months and 19 days -or- 353 days in total

I'm glad this ordeal is over for me. I hope that all of your SS will be completed soon and that you will all receive PPR before the year's end. Thank you all for your kind support and godspeed.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hello everyone. I just want to let you guys know that my security screening was completed 10 days ago and that today I officially received PPR.

- CSIS had finished processing my SS and forwarded their findings to CBSA on 27 July 2017 (2 months and 4 days after receiving the request from IRCC)
- CBSA finished processing my SS and IRCC finished reviewing my case on 23 October 2017 (2 months and 26 days after CSIS was completed). IRCC asked me to do a new medical examination.
- Did medical examination on 25 October. IRCC sent me official PPR on 1 November
- Total time of application from initiation to completion: 11 months and 19 days -or- 353 days in total

I'm glad this ordeal is over for me. I hope that all of your SS will be completed soon and that you will all receive PPR before the year's end. Thank you all for your kind support and godspeed.
Congrats!!

Did you do anything special like contact csis or cbsa or forwarded things to ircc?

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020

Congratulations!