+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Congrats!!

Did you do anything special like contact csis or cbsa or forwarded things to ircc?
Many thanks for your kind words.

I did order a CSIS report which I received in September. I have also ordered a CBSA report through ATIP (a friend of mine did it because I am out-land), and I am yet to receive it. I have also been quite busy sending emails to as many people as I could. I have consistently sent an email to PVO (my primary visa office) every month. I sent an email to Justin Trudeau's office, to which they got back to me. I sent another email to Ahmed Hussen and his office also responded to me, I sent another one to the General Auditor's office, and they, too, responded. I'm not sure if these emails have had an effect on having my SS pass in the relatively short time of 5 months.

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
did you order cbsa note or not?

My husband also did medical oct 24th but we are still waiting for Ankara. Does your ECAS show DM?
I ordered a CBSA report a couple of weeks ago but I have not received the report yet.

To be honest, I have never checked the Electronic Client Application Status On-Line services (I could not get it to work as it always showed me an error page). So I don't know what's shown there now.

jsong

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-06-2018
Hello everyone. I just want to let you guys know that my security screening was completed 10 days ago and that today I officially received PPR.

Just to remind you of my journey:

- AOR was 13 November 2016
- SS started on 18 May 2017 (6 months and 5 days after AOR)
- CSIS had received a request from IRCC to initiate SS on 23 May 2017
- CSIS had finished processing my SS and forwarded their findings to CBSA on 27 July 2017 (2 months and 4 days after receiving the request from IRCC)
- CBSA finished processing my SS and IRCC finished reviewing my case on 23 October 2017 (2 months and 26 days after CSIS was completed). IRCC asked me to do a new medical examination.
- Total SS time: 5 months and 5 days
- Did medical examination on 25 October. IRCC sent me official PPR on 1 November
- Total time of application from initiation to completion: 11 months and 19 days -or- 353 days in total

I'm glad this ordeal is over for me. I hope that all of your SS will be completed soon and that you will all receive PPR before the year's end. Thank you all for your kind support and godspeed.

CONGRATULATION!!

Are you an inland applicant?

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hello everyone. I just want to let you guys know that my security screening was completed 10 days ago and that today I officially received PPR.

- CSIS had finished processing my SS and forwarded their findings to CBSA on 27 July 2017 (2 months and 4 days after receiving the request from IRCC)
- CBSA finished processing my SS and IRCC finished reviewing my case on 23 October 2017 (2 months and 26 days after CSIS was completed). IRCC asked me to do a new medical examination.
- Did medical examination on 25 October. IRCC sent me official PPR on 1 November
- Total time of application from initiation to completion: 11 months and 19 days -or- 353 days in total

I'm glad this ordeal is over for me. I hope that all of your SS will be completed soon and that you will all receive PPR before the year's end. Thank you all for your kind support and godspeed.
Congratulations, dear Zagros! Great news!

I was just wondering whether you got the information about the completion date of your SS with CSIS through an ATIP request for GCMS notes from CSIS?

I submitted ATIP requests to both CSIS and CBSA. CBSA contacted me and said that they could not provide any information about my Security Screening and added that GCMS notes that they can provide are identical to those I got from IRCC. CSIS has not gotten back to me after 31 days.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016

Hearty congratulations!

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Could you kindly breifly mention what you wrote in the email to the individuals you mentioned?
Certainly! Though to be honest, I didn't write anything special. I explained how my AOR was in November but still, so many months later, I was still waiting for my application to be finalized. I just asked for clarification from them and if it was possible for them to expedite the processing of my application. I gave them all my timeline: AOR, when SS was initiated (and added an emphasis on why it started after 6 months), and told them about when CSIS had finished their part. I wanted to fully clarify my case to them without any ambiguity.I tried my best to sound respectful and not resentful.

Zagros Ahmed

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Kurdistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
Hearty congratulations!
Thank you so very much for your kind words.

Congratulations, dear Zagros! Great news!

I was just wondering whether you got the information about the completion date of your SS with CSIS through an ATIP request for GCMS notes from CSIS?

I submitted ATIP requests to both CSIS and CBSA. CBSA contacted me and said that they could not provide any information about my Security Screening and added that GCMS notes that they can provide are identical to those I got from IRCC. CSIS has not gotten back to me after 31 days.
Many thanks, friend. For CSIS, I wrote a letter requesting a CSIS report and sent it to a friend in Canada. He filled out the consent form and together with my letter, posted them to CSIS. They sent their report to my friend's address after 7 weeks.

As for CBSA, same friend applied via ATIP about 3-4 weeks ago. I am yet to hear back from them. I believe CBSA report and GCMS notes are very similar, the only difference is that less information is redacted on the CBSA report.

Reactions: strength2

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015