+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Dear friends,

I cannot believe that I am writing this message now:
I got PPR! :D
It is over! I received the golden email yesterday at around 6.15 P.M.
It has been a very long and painful waiting.
This forum and its amazing people - you guys - always showed your solidarity with me and each other!
It was amazing. What could I do without you?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this.
I wish everyone a speedy PPR guys. Good luck on your way, have a good life in Canada, our new home.

Matt
Congratulations Matt.. its really nice to hear that you got it..i wish you a happy life in Canada but don't expect much over there , Canada is full of lazzy peoples.. specially in Govt. Sector. Now when you land.. you will get PR after 3 Months.. then you will apply Medical Insurance that will take another 3 months.. you will find for Home they will ask you Credit History that for New immigrant don't have. then you go for Credit Card they will say no. you don't have history.. lolz.. lot of things over there you will face.. there is no big difference then a 3rd world country.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
You seem to have the same ss start date with Matt. Maybe next would be you.
I wish! My CSIS security screening is completed on June 5th. Then it was sent to CBSA. Matt's CSIS security screening completed on April 24th. So, in regular terms, it would at least take another 1.5 to 2 months to CBSA complete my security screening. Worst case could be another year, who knows!

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Congratulations Matt.. its really nice to hear that you got it..i wish you a happy life in Canada but don't expect much over there , Canada is full of lazzy peoples.. specially in Govt. Sector. Now when you land.. you will get PR after 3 Months.. then you will apply Medical Insurance that will take another 3 months.. you will find for Home they will ask you Credit History that for New immigrant don't have. then you go for Credit Card they will say no. you don't have history.. lolz.. lot of things over there you will face.. there is no big difference then a 3rd world country.
Matt is an inland applicant. He has been living in Canada around 4 years I guess.
There are lots of misconceptions you have put there.
- Duration to get the health card for the first time varies from province to province, for example in Manitoba a landed immigrant/person on student visa/work visa gets the health card right away without any delay.
- The big 4 banks (TD, CIBC, BMO, Scotia) give credit cards to new immigrants right away without any credit history.
- Not all apartment complex or landlords ask for credit history. How I know, I have lived in 3 provinces, rented 5 places. Only in two cases, they checked for credit history.

Last edited:

justinw1234

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dear friends:

I am CEC inland (Iranian)
Aor : 16 May,
medical passed: 28 July
BG:NA

I called several times, they told me criminal past, but security does not started yet! and it is still in eligibility stage, after 5 months and half.
any body know if they want to reject due to eligibility, how long after AOR they will do?

Thanks
hello,
I'm in the same boat with you. I also stuck in eligibility. I have the same concerns with you

NIUBIFUFU

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish! My CSIS security screening is completed on June 5th. Then it was sent to CBSA. Matt's CSIS security screening completed on April 24th. So, in regular terms, it would at least take another 1.5 to 2 months to CBSA complete my security screening. Worst case could be another year, who knows!
Mine is complete on July 24. hope we all get it soon!!!

Reactions: sam_dawkins

justinw1234

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Dear friends:

I am CEC inland (Iranian)
Aor : 16 May,
medical passed: 28 July
BG:NA

I called several times, they told me criminal past, but security does not started yet! and it is still in eligibility stage, after 5 months and half.
any body know if they want to reject due to eligibility, how long after AOR they will do?

Thanks
I thought what you could do is just waiting. we should feel lucky that officers do not reject directly. If we keep on bugging them, this will leave a bad impression to them and they could reject our cases whenever they want. Our future all depends on whether or not officers have a good impression to us! cheers!

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
I thought what you could do is just waiting. we should feel lucky that officers do not reject directly. If we keep on bugging them, this will leave a bad impression to them and they could reject our cases whenever they want. Our future all depends on whether or not officers have a good impression to us! cheers!
They can't reject you without any valid reason if they wish. Going through proper channels like asking for GCMS notes or contacting your MP (for inlanders) is asking them to look into your file with accordance to the law.

L00nie

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Hi everyone,

I will reach 6 months in three weeks and the strange thing in my case is that even my medical didn’t pass and according to my GCMS note, nothing was started.

I would like to know if anyone else has the same situation with me! Any special advice?

I’m also keen to know what is the maximum waiting time from AOR according to this forum.

Cheers

karthik506

Apr 5, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Waiting for nearly 8 months.. Don't know when I will get approved..

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

I will reach 6 months in three weeks and the strange thing in my case is that even my medical didn’t pass and according to my GCMS note, nothing was started.

I would like to know if anyone else has the same situation with me! Any special advice?

I’m also keen to know what is the maximum waiting time from AOR according to this forum.

Cheers
On 3 or 4th page of gcms notes, there are following:
Medical
Eligibility
Criminality
Security
What exactly does it shows for above?

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
Guys, I sent our passports today.
I have just one question:
Although I received the PPR email, my MyCIC account still has not changed. I mean everything is the same, like background in IP etc. There is not any "decision made" kind of information. Is it normal?

Once again, best of luck to us all. Everybody in this forum deserves to get PPR very soon.

Matt

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Although I received the PPR email, my MyCIC account still has not changed. I mean everything is the same, like background in IP etc. There is not any "decision made" kind of information. Is it normal?

Once again, best of luck to us all. Everybody in this forum deserves to get PPR very soon.

Matt
This is normal. The statuses won't change again until your COPR and PR Counterfoil (if applicable) are issued.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018

Matt
Yap that is normal. It totally depends on the office who is updating. After your passport gets sealed you will see that PR approved in your CIC. That's what my friends have told me.

L00nie

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
On 3 or 4th page of gcms notes, there are following:
Medical