+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I am Feb 10th, 2017 PNP inland applicant, IP@ since July 25th. Security is still under processing.
I am tired of living in Canada with no permanent status!

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017

JayJay67890

Feb 13, 2016
Hi guys I just got an email from CIC Edmonton stating that my final determination for PR interviewed has been scheduled.
1.Bring passport
2.Two Photographs
3.Proof of payment for Rights of permanent Resident free
Any ideas what i should expect from the interview??????????

NB I applied under CEC

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
I called CIC today and guy was such a douche bag, he was rude from start and asking questions like a police officer and asked me twice what were you told last time, 2nd time I said, I was told nothing, then he said I'm telling you, don't call us before December cause they won't have an answer since then
I mean seriously, wth, 3 months were not enough to review my document which they asked for and now they need 3 more, if you are so incompetent, stop working there and go home
Dear Adil ,
Don't worry still long way to go so be patient. if you call then before expiring normal Time (Six Month) they don't answer you or they will answer like they said. so be patient. i am waiting from past one year. its ok they took this time and Hopefully you will get answer before six month over.
if you still need to know about you application then apply for GCMS Notes and you will have your answers.

Reactions: Adil Sulehri

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
Dear Adil ,
Don't worry still long way to go so be patient. if you call then before expiring normal Time (Six Month) they don't answer you or they will answer like they said. so be patient. i am waiting from past one year. its ok they took this time and Hopefully you will get answer before six month over.
if you still need to know about you application then apply for GCMS Notes and you will have your answers.
Already applied for GCMS, same thing, que for review, no one has touched my file for 3 months now (as of today). You are right bro, patience is the key but it's tough to be patient after 8 and half months, hopefully it will be over soon as everyone know now Winter is here ;)

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
So today I logged in my CIC account and saw my application was updated. I clicked the details but didn't see any updates.
It's exactly 4 months since my Security Screening started.

I was wondering - maybe this ghost update means my medicals were prolonged? Anyone here got the same update?

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Landed as a PR 13 December 2017 (In Canada since 2015)
I called CBSA today. The agent who I was talking with told me that CBSA is not involved in security screening. They are the enforcement organization. They do not conduct security screening. She recommended me to contact with IRCC for a status update. I said I already contacted IRCC multiple times and every time I was told that CBSA is conducting a security check. Then the agent told me: "Sir, CBSA is not involved in this matter. I cannot provide you an information which I do not have!". She was very convincing.
The Number I called is (902) 454 3725.
What do you say?

conroex3800

Nov 9, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07 Jan 2017
I called CBSA today. The agent who I was talking with told me that CBSA is not involved in security screening. They are the enforcement organization. They do not conduct security screening. She recommended me to contact with IRCC for a status update. I said I already contacted IRCC multiple times and every time I was told that CBSA is conducting a security check. Then the agent told me: "Sir, CBSA is not involved in this matter. I cannot provide you an information which I do not have!". She was very convincing.
What do you say?
IRCC agent told me the same by phone - CBSA has nothing to do with it. But we know for sure they do - they even appear in GCMS notes.
Seems like there is some division of CBSA that is not connected with the rest of organization.

Reactions: sam_dawkins

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
What do you say?
These goes the "security screening " theories down the drain.. as expected

Thanks

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
IRCC agent told me the same by phone - CBSA has nothing to do with it. But we know for sure they do - they even appear in GCMS notes.
Seems like there is some division of CBSA that is not connected with the rest of organization.
So why would they lie about that?

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Guys please call this number. Then we can compare our information and make some conclusions. Just ask questions. Good luck.

Matt-NL

Oct 2, 2016
Newfoundland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-10-2016
Passport Req..
26 October 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21 November 2017
LANDED..........
Perhaps CBSA is just the institution between IRCC and CSIS. Or maybe they just evaluate CSIS report and send a brief summary to IRCC to make a final decision about files.