+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Thx bro.. do u kn any case where bg hs been NA fr more than 6 months and then selected dr SS? In all cases it's IP2 ( normally with in 2-4 months of aor)
there is. at least one case who got ss after 6 months. in my opinion its the process which matters to ircc and not thw time period. ss is applied after eligibilty is passed and normal securoty starts.if file is sent to visa officer after 6 mths for clearence kf eligibilty, i dont think officer will decide to not send the file to cbsa if he deems it necessary for doing so merely becaise thw applicant has already waited for 6 mthd. nevertheless dont lose hope yet as you are not in ss right now as per your last gcms. hope for the best.

Reactions: narindersahib

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
It has been 9 months since AOR. I wrote an email to CPC ottawa asking for medical extension because it will expire in 3 months and it cannot be determined when the application will be finalized due to security screening. I got the following in reply:

"Good day,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that a medical request will follow once the ongoing review has been completed.

Regards,

CY19580
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada"

Does it mean that I am near to completion ?

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hello Friends,
I raised CSE 2 weeks ago and I got the following reply. Please help me to understand the following reply.....

UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives,community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Note: The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017
are you an inland applicant? if then contact your mp with all the documents.
Yes I am. I did contact the MP. He didnt have anything new to share with me. Actually I was able to call IRCC few days ago and what the agent told me contradicts with what the MP said. Agent said its because of CSIS, MP said its CSBA. They funny things is that IRCC says they haven't received a response from CSIS but I did when I raised a case. I did send IRCC those letters I got from CSIS. don't know what else is to be done.

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017
Here is another summary for me:
Inland CPC Ottawa
AOR Jan 2016- 20 month
Medicals were passed Feb 2016. Expired and renewed two times till now
Criminality passes
Eligibility passed

1-Called IRCC, was told my case is pending for CSIS approval (NOT CSBA). I said I raise a case and I know they cleared me in Aug 2016. She then asked me to send them over to IRCC

2-Contacted MP:
  • Security is in progress
  • Report received from CSIS August 11, 2017 (This is when I sent CSIS letters to IRCC by myself)
  • CBSA is also doing security and it is still in progress
  • IRCC indicated all documents required are on file
  • There is a revisit date on the file of August 27
    • The officer will revisit the file at that time to see if there is anything more that can be done on the file
  • The security is the last thing that has to be completed before the file can go to final decision
  • There are no pending requests
I thought CSIS is the last stage in a case processing. It seems that I passed the CSIS (thanks to myself) and am only waiting for CSBA.

Please let me know if youre in the same boat.

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017
Hello, is there a way to contact CBSA to follow up regarding our conditions? I will be grateful if you advice me on that.
You can only raise a case and they will send you a 600 pages pdf after a few weeks. You cant really find anything there.

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017
Hello Friends,

I raised CSE 2 weeks ago and I got the following reply. Could you please tell me what does it mean ???

UN MESSAGE EN FRANÇAIS SUIVRA.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

IRCC is always striving to improve our customer service. Rest assured that our priority is to answer your needs.

If your enquiry has yet to be answered via other channels such as our phone agents, paid representatives,community centres, etc., please write back to us using the IRCC Web form.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

· Download application forms and guides

· Change of address

· Check your application status

· Help Centre

We thank you for your understanding and patience as we seek to provide existing and future Canadians with the best client service.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Note: The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience; it refers to both men and women.
Thats a generic response they send to everyone without even knowing what youre asking about. discard it. it means nothing.

Miles Away

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12/10/2017
Last edited:

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Thats a generic response they send to everyone without even knowing what youre asking about. discard it. it means nothing.
That means that they deliberately insist to not give any information by any means!! I received the same reply as the above for 3 CSEs now each 1 month apart!!

Reactions: Miles Away

ganeshac1985

Feb 8, 2017
App. Filed.......
17/02/2017
AOR Received.
17/02/2017
Med's Done....
11-04-2017
Passport Req..
19-09-2017
Hi
I called CIC today and she told me that my file is waiting for the final review from the officer and sooner I can expect some movement in the file. I have crossed 6th-month mark and BG is not applicable since 15th May. The security check is not started yet. Can we trust information from CIC agent or it is just Generic one?

Nas man

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

So the last time I emailed London visa office they sent a reply.

"Your application is under final review with the immigration officer.

Rest assured we will be in contact when we are ready to finalise your application.

Sincerely,

VCM

Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres"

How much longer do I have to wait before

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Yes I am. I did contact the MP. He didnt have anything new to share with me. Actually I was able to call IRCC few days ago and what the agent told me contradicts with what the MP said. Agent said its because of CSIS, MP said its CSBA. They funny things is that IRCC says they haven't received a response from CSIS but I did when I raised a case. I did send IRCC those letters I got from CSIS. don't know what else is to be done.
Let me explain my case. I got GCMS notes CSIS and it says the client for the security screening was CBSA. so it could be that CSIS returned your security screening to some other agency not directly to CIC?

rizwanrazzaq

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Hello everyone,

So the last time I emailed London visa office they sent a reply.

"Your application is under final review with the immigration officer.

Rest assured we will be in contact when we are ready to finalise your application.

Sincerely,

VCM

Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres"

How much longer do I have to wait before
This is Good News for you... Congratulation.. because if they says so..its mean at any time within 2-3 weeks you will have PPR. because one of my friend was received same reply and after one week he received PPR.
Congratulation.

adilkhan31

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I received PPR this afternoon after a horrendously long wait of 17 months and 4 days. My AOR was 20th Mar 2016 (FSWO-NDVO).

From the multiple GCMS notes I ordered, I saw that my application was approved in Oct 2016 but CIC failed/forgot (if that is even possible!!) to send me the PPR email. Although my medical expired in Mar 2017, CIC asked me to re-do the medical in Jul.

I always thought my extensive travel and multiple residences (PCCs) would complicate my application. However, it only took one lazy bum to delay my application by more than a year!!

It has been quite an eventful journey for me. I would like to thank you all who have been of great support. Cheers to you and a new beginning!!