+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rigel said:
Hi.
Since I am residing outside of Canada, and since CIC wont receive any calls from outside; I was wondering if there is any online VoIP service through which I can call with a Canadian caller ID?
Please use this number and choose options, you are able to reach CIC call center.

Follow the below procedure to call CIC call centre

1. Download Skype or Google Hangouts (optional) on your phone if it has an android or an apple OS.

2. Dial CIC (+16139444000 +16139444000). It costs nothing if you are done with option 1.

3. Navigate through IVR (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 1).

4. IVR will ask your application id. Don't wait for it to ask for 3 times before it routes you forward, just press # and it will instantly ask for your year of birth in 'YYYY'. Put the year of your birth.

5. IVR will tell you the waiting period before your call can be answered by an agent. Or if the call traffic is too high, it will ask you to call again later.

6. As soon as you get to the agent, just ask for the status of your application. Agent will ask for your last name, first name and date of birth. Finally ask your UCI# which you will get only once you are charged.

If you get quick with the IVR, you can reach the waiting period (point# 5 above) within 2 minutes otherwise it may take around 6 to 7 mins before you are asked to wait for an agent.

All the best

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harshmaru said:
Hi Mannual - I have a question/...when can we apply for BOWP? my current work permit is expiring June 18th 2016. and I have ITA and submitted my app on 18th Nov 2015.

do i have to wait or I can apply BOWP right away?

thanks
4months before current permit exire

SirMichael

Nov 5, 2015
My lawyer has told me that she called CIC and found out that everything's fine with my application and all we have to wait is PPR. But it is already two weeks passed and nothing.
In a week it will be my 7th month since AOR.

mhariz_star00

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
SirMichael said:
My lawyer has told me that she called CIC and found out that everything's fine with my application and all we have to wait is PPR. But it is already two weeks passed and nothing.
In a week it will be my 7th month since AOR.
What is the status of your e-CAS? Under what category you apply? Did you use consultant in your application?

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
naredont said:
Please use this number and choose options, you are able to reach CIC call center.

Follow the below procedure to call CIC call centre

1. Download Skype or Google Hangouts (optional) on your phone if it has an android or an apple OS.

2. Dial CIC (+16139444000 +16139444000). It costs nothing if you are done with option 1.

3. Navigate through IVR (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3, 1).

4. IVR will ask your application id. Don't wait for it to ask for 3 times before it routes you forward, just press # and it will instantly ask for your year of birth in 'YYYY'. Put the year of your birth.

5. IVR will tell you the waiting period before your call can be answered by an agent. Or if the call traffic is too high, it will ask you to call again later.

6. As soon as you get to the agent, just ask for the status of your application. Agent will ask for your last name, first name and date of birth. Finally ask your UCI# which you will get only once you are charged.

If you get quick with the IVR, you can reach the waiting period (point# 5 above) within 2 minutes otherwise it may take around 6 to 7 mins before you are asked to wait for an agent.

All the best
Thanks @naredont. I wanted to check my application status from them as I haven't received any access to eCAS and MyCIC status just shows BG check in progress since last two months.

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Hi,
Today, after 4 months and 2 weeks of silence I had a "combo update" in mu profile.
I submitted my application August 4 and received AOR same day without any further updates since then.
No ECAS access as well.

Today I received an from CIC and I logged to my account to see the changes, just to find the following.
1- Medicals passed
2- BG check started
3- Documents required (police certificate, Canada)

No ECAS yet.

Nit2015

Oct 13, 2015
Happy Friday, today I have been asked to pay RPRF. Hoping to get ppr before end of this year.
Have a great weekend everyone

ramammad

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our medicals are gonna expire while waiting. Do I have to do them again?

Nit2015

Oct 13, 2015
My timeline is
App submitted: 20 Mar 2015
AOR : 20 Mar 2015
Medical passed 1 Dec 2015
Background in progress : 1 Dec 2015
Schedule A request : 1 Dec 2015
Schedule A submitted: 3 Dec 2015
RPRF request : 18 Dec 2015

canada_CEC2410 said:
Congrats on your RPRF , would you mind to tell your time line.

mhariz_star00

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
mohelmy said:
Hi,
Today, after 4 months and 2 weeks of silence I had a "combo update" in mu profile.
I submitted my application August 4 and received AOR same day without any further updates since then.
No ECAS access as well.

Today I received an from CIC and I logged to my account to see the changes, just to find the following.
1- Medicals passed
2- BG check started
3- Documents required (police certificate, Canada)

No ECAS yet.
We are almost same timeline. August 8 AOR no update at all and no access to ECAS. Today I recieve same update with you. By the way did you call CIC? Did you use consultant in your application? Hope to hear good news for everyone of us soon.

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
mhariz_star00 said:
We are almost same timeline. August 8 AOR no update at all and no access to ECAS. Today I recieve same update with you. By the way did you call CIC? Did you use consultant in your application? Hope to hear good news for everyone of us soon.
No I did not call CIC and I do not have a consultant.

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit2015 said:
Happy Friday, today I have been asked to pay RPRF. Hoping to get ppr before end of this year.
Have a great weekend everyone
Congratulations on you RPRF!

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just login to MyCIC and the app-details on the first page has been changed to "Updated" from "Your action is needed". Hope they receive my wife's Schedule A. When I click on the app the status is "Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
Hope everyone get some update before new year.

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got an update... Medical passed and background in progress.
Thank you Santa!