+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

MARZ1A

Dec 9, 2015
Mar 24 ITA Received
May 15 Application Submitted
MAY 22 AOR Received
AUG 21 Schedule A requested
No more updates. ECAS not working

Farm boy

Oct 13, 2011
Hi All,

Below is my Timeline:
June 12th 2015: ITA- FSW
July 15th 2015 : Submitted Application
July 15th 2015 : AOR

No Changes yet and no access to ECAS:

1. Application/profile status : Open
2. Review of eligibility : Review in Progress
3. Review of medical results : Not needed at this time
4. Review of submitted documents : No additional documents are needed at this time
5. Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time
7. A background check is needed : Not needed at this time
8. A final decision has been reached: Not Started

Kind regards,
Farm Boy

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Farm boy said:
Hi All,

Below is my Timeline:
June 12th 2015: ITA- FSW
July 15th 2015 : Submitted Application
July 15th 2015 : AOR

No Changes yet and no access to ECAS:

1. Application/profile status : Open
2. Review of eligibility : Review in Progress
3. Review of medical results : Not needed at this time
4. Review of submitted documents : No additional documents are needed at this time
5. Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time
7. A background check is needed : Not needed at this time
8. A final decision has been reached: Not Started

Kind regards,
Farm Boy
This is exactly my case, yet I am 2 weeks after you.
Do you know why?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ten months complete today .nothing .no good sign at all

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
MARZ1A said:
Mar 24 ITA Received
May 15 Application Submitted
MAY 22 AOR Received
AUG 21 Schedule A requested
No more updates. ECAS not working
Schedule A requested. At least something.

Did you try to contact your MP? What about GCMS notes?

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
Ten months complete today .nothing .no good sign at all
It sucks! 10 months of waiting an no information about reasons of delay. Good that you managed to get a BOWP. Good luck to you!

rigel

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.
Since I am residing outside of Canada, and since CIC wont receive any calls from outside; I was wondering if there is any online VoIP service through which I can call with a Canadian caller ID?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:
It sucks! 10 months of waiting an no information about reasons of delay. Good that you managed to get a BOWP. Good luck to you!
yah i got BOWP until july 2016 using Express entry file no.if until April i dont hear anything i ve to extend BOWP. my last activity seen in express entry was on july ,cic request schedule A . until july i was able to see e-cas then i was removed .my cic says review in process .medical no need at this time. back ground no need at this time.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mannual said:
yah i got BOWP until july 2016 using Express entry file no.if until April i dont hear anything i ve to extend BOWP. my last activity seen in express entry was on july ,cic request schedule A . until july i was able to see e-cas then i was removed .my cic says review in process .medical no need at this time. back ground no need at this time.
Hi Mannual - I have a question/...when can we apply for BOWP? my current work permit is expiring June 18th 2016. and I have ITA and submitted my app on 18th Nov 2015.

do i have to wait or I can apply BOWP right away?

thanks

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harshmaru said:
Hi Mannual - I have a question/...when can we apply for BOWP? my current work permit is expiring June 18th 2016. and I have ITA and submitted my app on 18th Nov 2015.

do i have to wait or I can apply BOWP right away?

thanks
As per CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp,
"To be eligible for aBOWP, foreign nationals must

be currently in Canada;
have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within the next four months;
be the principal applicant on an APR under the FSWC, the CEC, the FSTC, the PNC (see note below), or one of the two caregiver classes;
have completed one of the following APR stages:
their electronic application for permanent residence (e‑APR) submitted under Express Entry has passed the R10 completeness check; or
they have received a positive eligibility assessment on their paper APR submitted by mail under one of the economic classes above;
have applied for an open work permit;
have paid the work permit processing fee and the open work permit holder fee; and
have provided, as applicable, evidence (e.g., nomination certificate) that their provincial nomination is unrestricted."

So you might have to wait till it's within 4 months

Farm boy

Oct 13, 2011
phyroms said:
As per CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp,

be currently in Canada;
have valid status on a work permit that is due to expire within the next four months;
be the principal applicant on an APR under the FSWC, the CEC, the FSTC, the PNC (see note below), or one of the two caregiver classes;
their electronic application for permanent residence (e‑APR) submitted under Express Entry has passed the R10 completeness check; or
they have received a positive eligibility assessment on their paper APR submitted by mail under one of the economic classes above;
have paid the work permit processing fee and the open work permit holder fee; and
have provided, as applicable, evidence (e.g., nomination certificate) that their provincial nomination is unrestricted."

Not just 4 months left on work permit.. The candidate's express entry permanent application should have also passed the R10 completeness.. From what i have heard, the R10 completeness can be verified from the GCMS notes..

phyroms

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farm boy said:
Not just 4 months left on work permit.. The candidate's express entry permanent application should have also passed the R10 completeness.. From what i have heard, the R10 completeness can be verified from the GCMS notes..
I agree, that's in the the 6th line.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phyroms said:

be currently in Canada;

thanks for your reply