+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Those who Waiting EXPRESS ENTRY in Six Months and not finalized!!!!

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Today is a 6 months since my AOR. I'm waiting mote than a 180 days. And I don't have even a single update.

The CIC agent told me that there is no maximum processing time for an Express Entry. She send a note to the officer about my case and it could take 90 days till the officer receive it. And even this will not give me any explanations, because it'll be in they system and I'll not get any feedback. The agent refused to admit that there is a mistake in my file. She said it's absolutely normal and there are no cases with errors or mistakes in Express Entry at all.

Maybe it will help if I write to newspaper and make this case public? Do you know any journalists who can be interested in writing about it?

Admission

Sep 29, 2011
I got my ITA on 31st Jan and my application was submitted on 31st March. My ecas status changed to "In Process" on 7th August and since then I have been waiting. My 6 months are completed on 30th Sept. The schedule A document was requested from me long time ago. Please let me know if someone from the first pool or around the same timeline is still waiting. I applied for FSW fron Inside Canada.

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
zsv2015 said:
Today is a 6 months since my AOR. I'm waiting mote than a 180 days. And I don't have even a single update.

The CIC agent told me that there is no maximum processing time for an Express Entry. She send a note to the officer about my case and it could take 90 days till the officer receive it. And even this will not give me any explanations, because it'll be in they system and I'll not get any feedback. The agent refused to admit that there is a mistake in my file. She said it's absolutely normal and there are no cases with errors or mistakes in Express Entry at all.

Maybe it will help if I write to newspaper and make this case public? Do you know any journalists who can be interested in writing about it?
I applied on 8th of february. when my processing time completed in august i called them n CIC agent left a message to Sydney office, i called them back few days after and they told me that they received the answer of that msg vey next day saying " due to technical issues they are unable to process my application as soon as the issue will resolve they will process it on priority basis".
After that i contacted MP and his secretary contacted CIC n they responded her back in the same way but she then forwarded my issue to Ministery of Immigration. so on 2nd of September i got Schedule A and family information request through email what i sent the very next day.
I called them back on 21st of Sep and agent left the message again but now i am calling every other day to see what they respond to that message but until friday they had not responded. i will call today again to check with them.
Thats the whole story my back ground went "in progress" n Ecas is "in process" ever since they asked my Sch. A
Nobody ever said that the processing time is more than six months i guess they will respond to your message hopefully tomorrow or may be day after.
key is when ever you call them just tell them your issue and don't tell them when u called last time. otherwise they will ask u to wait

theDream2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This was the third last note on GCMS.

OFFICER REVIEW FOSS CHECK COMPLETED: no adverse information JOB OFFER: WP issued w/LMIA VALID Job offer letter reviewed but not verified EXPERIENCE R75(2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENT- satisfied R76(1) SECLECTION CRITERIAPOINTS-satisfied Employment documents reviewed but not verified.
Documents reviewed but not verified

The most recent note stated PA travel history received.

Due date 26-09/2015 (which has now passed with no updates)

What does the third last note mean?

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
EET said:
I applied on 8th of february. when my processing time completed in august i called them n CIC agent left a message to Sydney office, i called them back few days after and they told me that they received the answer of that msg vey next day saying " due to technical issues they are unable to process my application as soon as the issue will resolve they will process it on priority basis".
After that i contacted MP and his secretary contacted CIC n they responded her back in the same way but she then forwarded my issue to Ministery of Immigration. so on 2nd of September i got Schedule A and family information request through email what i sent the very next day.
I called them back on 21st of Sep and agent left the message again but now i am calling every other day to see what they respond to that message but until friday they had not responded. i will call today again to check with them.
Thats the whole story my back ground went "in progress" n Ecas is "in process" ever since they asked my Sch. A
Nobody ever said that the processing time is more than six months i guess they will respond to your message hopefully tomorrow or may be day after.
key is when ever you call them just tell them your issue and don't tell them when u called last time. otherwise they will ask u to wait

Thanks a lot for your respond! I'll call them this Wednesday. Do you have any general advices how to speak with them? It's a really hard to remain calm, when they basically telling you to wait more and more.

P.S. I thought you got your PR already.

NARDEEKSHI

Apr 30, 2015
zsv2015 said:
Do you have a GCMS notes? Did you call CIC?
I called them last week they told me to wait untill 6 month to complete. i have my GCMS notes received on aug 5 it says all in process
but i orded my 2nd GCMS note on 29 aug waiting for it. I am planing to call them on Monday for six month to complete
did u went MP Office

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
NARDEEKSHI said:
I called them last week they told me to wait untill 6 month to complete. i have my GCMS notes received on aug 5 it says all in process
but i orded my 2nd GCMS note on 29 aug waiting for it. I am planing to call them on Monday for six month to complete
did u went MP Office
Yes. Call them and ask to leave a note to officer.

I'll order my third GCMS notes today + I will write a new letter to my MP (last time CIC told MP to wait until 6 months to complete).

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
Called CIC today. They said that the waiting time for a feedback from officer is usually 1-2 weeks, however the maximum is 90 days.

Also I sent an enquiry to my MP. Hope this will help, otherwise I will be waiting for all my life and nothing will move in my case.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zsv2015 said:
Called CIC today. They said that the waiting time for a feedback from officer is usually 1-2 weeks, however the maximum is 90 days.

Also I sent an enquiry to my MP. Hope this will help, otherwise I will be waiting for all my life and nothing will move in my case.
well i receive second GCMS note nothing change and no movement from 1st GCMS.
zsv 2015 what province and city r u from?

zsv2015

Feb 1, 2015
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
mannual said:
well i receive second GCMS note nothing change and no movement from 1st GCMS.
zsv 2015 what province and city r u from?
Same situation. I ordered a third notes yesterday, hope they will be at least information about note to the officer.

Did you write to your MP? You should do it as soon as possible, because they are very busy right now with preparations for the elections.

Admission

Sep 29, 2011
Hi Tiger,

I have the same situation as yours. I got my ITA on 31st Jan and my application was submitted on 31st March. My ecas status changed to "In Process" on 7th August and since then I have been waiting. My 6 months are completed on 30th Sept. The schedule A document was requested from me long time ago and was submitted too. I got the first AOR on 31st March.

I applied for my Bridging work permit on May 30 and today on sept 30, 2015 it was refused. What did you do when you were refused? I am still waiting for the PPR or a decision made on my EE submitted application. Any advise and suggestion would help. With a refused Bridging work permit what are my options, can I still stay in canada and wait for the decision on my immigration application.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Admission said:
Hi Tiger,

I have the same situation as yours. I got my ITA on 31st Jan and my application was submitted on 31st March. My ecas status changed to "In Process" on 7th August and since then I have been waiting. My 6 months are completed on 30th Sept. The schedule A document was requested from me long time ago and was submitted too. I got the first AOR on 31st March.

I applied for my Bridging work permit on May 30 and today on sept 30, 2015 it was refused. What did you do when you were refused? I am still waiting for the PPR or a decision made on my EE submitted application. Any advise and suggestion would help. With a refused Bridging work permit what are my options, can I still stay in canada and wait for the decision on my immigration application.
Why not call CIC since you have exceeded 6 months?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the reason of your BOWP refusal?!.

Admission

Sep 29, 2011
It was refised because I ddmt have the second AOR. I am thinking of applying for a status restoral and visit visa

NARDEEKSHI

Apr 30, 2015
I receive second GCMS note today it says pervious employment job description is not on employment letter
work experience result;work period (two years in last five is not met)
i submitted a new pervious employment job description letter in case specific entry today